PDA

View Full Version : What's that smell?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Andrew Longman
11-14-06, 03:51 PM
Longman: you Johnny Come Lately's need to rack up a few winning seasons & bowl wins before you start bitching about the bowl system :p :gomer: Also, it'd help if in those 5 out of conference game slots you schedule a non-bottom feeder BCS program. UNC & Illinois aren't exactly feathers in the hat. Just 1 legit win over an 8 or 9 win quality program would be enough in pollster's minds

I've bitched about the bowl system forever. Especially in the last 15 years once braggin on the NC became such a big deal. Remember RU went 12-0 in 76 and turned down a bowl bid, in part because they were offended about being ranked so low.

I grew up believing that so long as UofM beat OSU and went to the Rose Bowl then all was right with the world. It use to be the same for Pac10, SEC, Big 8, SWC fans and their bowls too. The NC was a joke and everyone knew it. But now with these gymnastics and chest beating over a faux championship, it is really getting silly.

As for OOC schedule, unfortunately those are set years in advance. At the time IL and NC looked better. But no worry. ND and a few other biggies are on the schedule in a few years

Andrew Longman
11-14-06, 03:55 PM

ferrarigod
11-14-06, 05:39 PM
I've bitched about the bowl system forever. Especially in the last 15 years once braggin on the NC became such a big deal. Remember RU went 12-0 in 76 and turned down a bowl bid, in part because they were offended about being ranked so low.

I grew up believing that so long as UofM beat OSU and went to the Rose Bowl then all was right with the world. It use to be the same for Pac10, SEC, Big 8, SWC fans and their bowls too. The NC was a joke and everyone knew it. But now with these gymnastics and chest beating over a faux championship, it is really getting silly.

As for OOC schedule, unfortunately those are set years in advance. At the time IL and NC looked better. But no worry. ND and a few other biggies are on the schedule in a few years

Couldn't agree more. Growing up all I knew was that John Cooper sucked, Woody Hayes was great, we needed to beat scUM, and we needed to play in the Rose Bowl.

The idea of the NC never crossed my mind until middle school. All I cared about was the Rose Bowl, cause getting to the Rose Bowl meant we had to beat Meat Chicken and that is truly what mattered(which we didn't do much, thx Coop!)

I don't see why we don't go back to the way things were. Or, change them so that everything is equal. have a big 10 championship, pac-10 championship, and keep the others. Or scrap all the championship games(which won't happen cause the conferences only care about $), and send who should go to each bowl like in the old days.

If you want to have a definitive champion, out of the 4 bowls, play the NC game among the 2 of the 4 best remaining teams. Or do a playoff after that point.

Does anyone agree with any of that, or is it just me?

Ankf00
11-14-06, 05:43 PM
The Big East restructured 2 years ago, and the 12th game was added last year, plenty of opportunity to shoehorn in a legit game :p

Andrew Longman
11-14-06, 06:53 PM
Couldn't agree more. Growing up all I knew was that John Cooper sucked, Woody Hayes was great, we needed to beat scUM, and we needed to play in the Rose Bowl

Glad you agree, but Bo was God. Woody was the anti-christ. And Coop was no fun to whack at all.

I remember well, not just because I was watching at my older brother's wedding reception, the day Woody punched that Clemson linebacker. I knew that instant that they had to fire the old coot and all the fun of hating Ohio State was over. Gladly Trexler is bringing some of it back:)

dando
11-14-06, 06:57 PM
Glad you agree, but Bo was God. Woody was the anti-christ. And Coop was no fun to whack at all.

I remember well, not just because I was watching at my older brother's wedding reception, the day Woody punched that Clemson linebacker. I knew that instant that they had to fire the old coot and all the fun of hating Ohio State was over. Gladly Trexler is bringing some of it back:)

GO WVU! :p

Back on topic, what FG outlined is what I've suggested for years, but the conferences and NC2A are money-grubbing bastids disguised as academia. :saywhat: Strangely, this season the BC$ is oddly like a playoff, with the top eight teams likely playing another team in the top eight.

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-14-06, 08:18 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4408/1694/400/fall_of_columbus.0.jpg

ferrarigod
11-15-06, 01:09 AM

Woody created Bo. Michiginn's gyro is an Ohioan. Woody is God, Bo is a lesser Jesus.

Coop was David Koresh. False profit indeed.

ferrarigod
11-15-06, 09:18 AM
Jeffy Bowden resigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank the f*$%ing lord he is no longer there.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/college/4334983.html

Andrew Longman
11-15-06, 10:36 AM
Jeffy Bowden resigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget Woody. Now THAT's a coaching mafia family I can get behind hating.

Heaven forbid Daddy actually be held accountable for the suck job he's done the last few years.

ferrarigod
11-15-06, 10:41 AM
Forget Woody. Now THAT's a coaching mafia family I can get behind hating.

Heaven forbid Daddy actually be held accountable for the suck job he's done the last few years.

ummmm, it hasn't been daddy's fault. daddy recruits the best talent(go look at their draft picks last year), and hasn't coached since the mid-90's. The only reason he wasn't fired sooner was nepotism. But now that he's gone, maybe FSU can take their talent rich team, and actually win something.

I bet they beat UF next week.

Andrew Longman
11-15-06, 10:57 AM
I bet they beat UF next week.

Me too.

Ankf00
11-15-06, 01:28 PM
Jarvin Moss suspended now too.

Good thing for Florida that FSU has no running game...

dando
11-15-06, 01:32 PM

rabbit
11-15-06, 01:48 PM
:D

Ankf00
11-15-06, 02:03 PM
You stay classy, Columbus.

:gomer:

ferrarigod
11-15-06, 02:28 PM
Proof that a Michigan conspiracy helped destroy New Orleans

http://deadschembechlers.com/conspiracy-katrina.gif

ferrarigod
11-15-06, 02:29 PM
Jarvin Moss suspended now too.

Good thing for Florida that FSU has no running game...

Yea, this is not good going into the FSU and SEC games.

Earl Everett and Brandon Siler still aren't 100% either. Not good.:thumdown:

Sean O'Gorman
11-15-06, 07:07 PM
http://www.kcbucks.org/images/pricelessOSUkid.jpg

You'd think there'd be at least one OSU grad talented enough to do an at least halfway decent revision of this awful photoshop. :shakehead

coolhand
11-15-06, 08:46 PM
What is with the middle finger and F-words? :rolleyes:

ferrarigod
11-15-06, 09:00 PM
You'd think there'd be at least one OSU grad talented enough to do an at least halfway decent revision of this awful photoshop. :shakehead

i guess everyone would be better off at cleveland state.

Sean O'Gorman
11-15-06, 09:34 PM

Hey, if CSU had a football team, even Miami would be afraid of them. Just ask C.C. Sabathia.

rabbit
11-15-06, 10:07 PM
For Ank...

http://buckeyebanter.com/myspace/fan09.jpghttp://buckeyebanter.com/myspace/fan08.jpghttp://buckeyebanter.com/myspace/fan11.jpghttp://buckeyebanter.com/myspace/fan04.jpg

Tim
11-15-06, 11:49 PM
Every college has cute slutty girls.

dando
11-15-06, 11:54 PM

Sure can, Dilbert, but then again I don't waste my time Photoshopping images for purposes like this. :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-15-06, 11:57 PM

as opposed to land grant shopping like a sororislut on daddy's CC at the Galleria? :gomer:

Ankf00
11-15-06, 11:58 PM
For Ank...

so if you combine those 4 with the 1 I saw last fall, tOSU has a grand total of 5 hotties, hot damn!

:p

and someone needs to get that memo out to y'all, jerseys != fashion. :yuck:

rabbit
11-16-06, 12:00 AM
so if you combine those 4 with the 1 I saw last fall, tOSU has a grand total of 5 hotties, hot damn!

:laugh:

dando
11-16-06, 12:24 AM

and someone needs to get that memo out to y'all, jerseys != fashion. :yuck:

f00, it's not our fault that you hang out @ gay bars. :gomer:

Glad to know you've anointed yerself as Mr. Blackwell, Mr. T-shirt is high fashion. :laugh:

-Kevin

dando
11-16-06, 12:27 AM
What is with the middle finger and F-words? :rolleyes:

My apologies. I've removed the offending images from my post so as to not offend your higher standards. :shakehead

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-16-06, 02:48 AM
f00, it's not our fault that you hang out @ gay bars. :gomer:

Glad to know you've anointed yerself as Mr. Blackwell, Mr. T-shirt is high fashion. :laugh:

-Kevin

save it, :laugh:

1. "school's not in session yet" is an excuse you'll NEVER hear in Austin or the SEC

2. all you people wear nothing but jerseys, you have no other clothes but jerseys. like I said, Okie North.

I'll leave you to return to your typical excuses of "I didn't see any fires or fights, the AP and ESPN are just lying, I didn't see a single incident." :laugh:

Ankf00
11-16-06, 02:50 AM
btw: good luck finding a single poster on ozone or bucknuts complaining about the hospitality this year, meanwhile contrast that to those same ozone and bucknuts posters apologizing for their very own actionsl last year.

but again, yea, you're right, you saw nothing. keep posting offensive photos which violate posting guidelines alongside ferrarigod while chiding those who criticize you for it, such as coolhand.

After all, y'all see & do "nothing" It's the visiting fans that cause all the problems :eek: :rolleyes: :rofl: :gomer:

coolhand
11-16-06, 02:52 AM
edit

coolhand
11-16-06, 02:53 AM
My apologies. I've removed the offending images from my post so as to not offend your higher standards. :shakehead

-Kevin

Its not that I am offened, it is that your fanbase is not very creative with their smack

coolhand
11-16-06, 02:57 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/pac10/2006-11-15-mayo-usc_x.htm

Holy crap, we got the #1 basketball recruit in the nation :eek:

He will only be here one year though i bet

nrc
11-16-06, 03:16 AM

-Kevin

The rule is no images with words that would be censored in a text post.

Ankf00
11-16-06, 03:32 AM
Times-Picayune AP voter dropped...

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4618435&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

rabbit
11-16-06, 03:40 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/pac10/2006-11-15-mayo-usc_x.htm

Holy crap, we got the #1 basketball recruit in the nation :eek:

He will only be here one year though i bet:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can have him! He's Terrell Owens in high-tops.

Ankf00
11-16-06, 03:48 AM
Tim Floyd national champion!!!!! :gomer:

Warlock!
11-16-06, 08:36 AM
An e-mail sent to U of M students from university officials:

We know that it can be uncomfortable being in an opposing team's environment, especially when the stakes are so high. We would like to offer a few suggestions in order to help you stay safe and have a positive experience this weekend:

--Try carpooling to the game; if possible, drive a car with non- Michigan license plates.
--Keep your Michigan gear to a minimum, or wait until you are inside the stadium to display it.
--Stay with a group.
--Know and obey the laws regarding alcohol use.
--If you are of legal age to drink, use alcohol in moderation. Stay in the blue.
--Stay low-key; don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself.
--If verbally harrassed by opposing fans, don't take the bait.
--Avoid High Street in Columbus.

If at any time you feel unsafe, you should call 9-1-1 for assistance. U-M campus police also will be available in Columbus to support our fans. You may call them with non-emergency concerns at (734) 216-9159.

We look forward to a tremendous game on Saturday. Let's help the Wolverines win with spirit and class.

Go Blue!

Sue Eklund, Associate Vice President and Dean of Students
Steve Grafton, President, Alumni Association
Nicole Stallings, MSA President

Link (http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2006/11/u-m-dean-of-students-warns-fans.html)

Nice. It got us nasty OSU fans in the news, tho. :rolleyes:

chop456
11-16-06, 09:22 AM
"If requested, each U of M student will be supplied with a nanny and pacifier at university expense. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please act quickly as demand has been high."

rabbit
11-16-06, 10:27 AM
"If requested, each U of M student will be supplied with a nanny and pacifier at university expense. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please act quickly as demand has been high."
:laugh:

Andrew Longman
11-16-06, 10:27 AM
U-M campus police also will be available in Columbus to support our fans. You may call them with non-emergency concerns at (734) 216-9159.

The OSU and Columbus police not up to the job? Pretty serious when you can't trust you host school to protect fans and have to ship in your own :shakehead

ferrarigod
11-16-06, 11:26 AM
The OSU and Columbus police not up to the job? Pretty serious when you can't trust you host school to protect fans and have to ship in your own :shakehead

You have no idea how many people are about to show up there. The capitol police, campus, and all PD's don't have enough.

The place is going to be insane, I would bet that OSU PD asked if UM PD could make the trip to help.

I know people driving in from Chicago, Atlanta, NC/SC and then from all over Ohio. It's going to be HUGE, and I don't think it is beyond reason to say that all CMH PD's would be not enough.

Spicoli
11-16-06, 11:35 AM
Nov. 18 Michigan
12:30 a.m. at Ohio State
Favorite OHST OHST OHST
Point spread -6½ -7 -6½
Total 41o/u 40½o/u 40½o/u
Total money line -110 -110 -110

ferrarigod
11-16-06, 12:23 PM
Nov. 18 Michigan
12:30 a.m. at Ohio State
Favorite OHST OHST OHST
Point spread -6½ -7 -6½
Total 41o/u 40½o/u 40½o/u
Total money line -110 -110 -110

1230am at Ohio State? That's a weird time for a football game.

Good find Spickly :gomer:

Andrew Longman
11-16-06, 12:32 PM
You have no idea how many people are about to show up there. The capitol police, campus, and all PD's don't have enough.

The place is going to be insane, I would bet that OSU PD asked if UM PD could make the trip to help.

I know people driving in from Chicago, Atlanta, NC/SC and then from all over Ohio. It's going to be HUGE, and I don't think it is beyond reason to say that all CMH PD's would be not enough.

Ohio National Guard? Or are they in Iraq?

Just seems odd for M to be shipping in their own security. Maybe its done all the time, and I don't know about it.

Spicoli
11-16-06, 12:41 PM
1230am at Ohio State? That's a weird time for a football game.

Good find Spickly :gomer:

thanksd.

i am completely bored off my *** today. seriously. maybe i will blog.:cry:

Ankf00
11-16-06, 12:44 PM

Anyone else catch this? F7 key must have been broken :gomer:

IlliniRacer
11-16-06, 11:39 PM
Looks like Ank is ready for the showdown against the Aggies:

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2006/11/longhornsfan2.jpg

ferrarigod
11-16-06, 11:55 PM
Anyone else catch this? F7 key must have been broken :gomer:

And I should be jealous my application got turned down?

Maybe I should be another race, for sure I'd get in.:D

Ankf00
11-17-06, 12:16 AM
Looks like Ank is ready for the showdown against the Aggies:

only that I'm not in your weight class, and I'm not white :gomer:

http://sportzfun.com/v-web/gallery/albums/fans/Sooner_fan.jpg

dando
11-17-06, 12:20 AM
An e-mail sent to U of M students from university officials:

We know that it can be uncomfortable being in an opposing team's environment, especially when the stakes are so high. We would like to offer a few suggestions in order to help you stay safe and have a positive experience this weekend:

--Try carpooling to the game; if possible, drive a car with non- Michigan license plates.
--Keep your Michigan gear to a minimum, or wait until you are inside the stadium to display it.
--Stay with a group.
--Know and obey the laws regarding alcohol use.
--If you are of legal age to drink, use alcohol in moderation. Stay in the blue.
--Stay low-key; don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself.
--Avoid High Street in Columbus.

If at any time you feel unsafe, you should call 9-1-1 for assistance. U-M campus police also will be available in Columbus to support our fans. You may call them with non-emergency concerns at (734) 216-9159.

We look forward to a tremendous game on Saturday. Let's help the Wolverines win with spirit and class.

Go Blue!

Sue Eklund, Associate Vice President and Dean of Students
Steve Grafton, President, Alumni Association
Nicole Stallings, MSA President

Link (http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2006/11/u-m-dean-of-students-warns-fans.html)

Nice. It got us nasty OSU fans in the news, tho. :rolleyes:

Completely laughable and highly hypocritical, IMO. High St. is generally lined with cops for The Game. Much of High Street has also been renovated, and is where some of the more ritzy areas on campus are located. :laugh: Lane Ave and adjacent streets where the large parties like Heineygate happen are more likely to be 'dangerous' to maize & blow fans.

IMO, UM should tend to their own backyard when it comes to fan behavior. UM and UW have poor very reps when it comes to fan abuse (throwing batteries, bottles, marshmallows containing coins, etc.). The OSU just happens to excel @ couch burning and dumpster fires well after the game has ended. :shakehead In '02 a number of the miscreants that were charged came from surrounding schools like Miami and OU.

-Kevin

ferrarigod
11-17-06, 12:38 AM
1 day 15 hours until I explode. holy shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dando
11-17-06, 01:30 AM
1 day 15 hours until I explode. holy shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And UM still sucks! :D

-Kevin

coolhand
11-17-06, 03:47 AM
anyone else think this game will be a blowout?

Ankf00
11-17-06, 03:51 AM
yea, I think Berkeley wins by 4 touchdowns.

:gomer:

coolhand
11-17-06, 04:59 AM
I hope you are joking

Ankf00
11-17-06, 05:03 AM
I hope you are joking

I don't know if I am, but I do know that you're still incapable of any and all critical analysis.

ferrarigod
11-17-06, 07:54 AM
I think OSU will win, but we for sure won't cover the 7 point spread.

ferrarigod
11-17-06, 11:01 AM
bleeding scarlet & grey.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060930/060930_ohstate_iowa_vmed9p.widec.jpg

Andrew Longman
11-17-06, 11:34 AM
Here's an interesting fact. There are four undefeated major college football teams. Three of them have starters from Piscataway High School.

http://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1163742114268300.xml?starledger?scrf&coll=1

Malcolm Jenkins OSU
Kyle Wlison Boise St
Devraun Thompson, Brandon Renkart. The State University of New Jersey

Must be the water

rabbit
11-17-06, 12:20 PM
Tradesports.com (http://www.tradesports.com/aav2/trading/tradingHTML.jsp?evID=63408&eventSelect=63408&updateList=true&showExpired=false#) has tOSU winning selling at .70 and tOSU minus 6 1/2 selling at .52. According to Tradesports own stats, it has a 93-percent accuracy rating when something sells at .70 or higher.

JoeBob
11-17-06, 12:28 PM
bleeding scarlet & grey.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060930/060930_ohstate_iowa_vmed9p.widec.jpg

Looks more like he's taking off his buddy's pants than bleeding scarlet and gray.

SAdair
11-17-06, 01:19 PM
Report: Bo Schembechler Dies At 77
BREAKING NEWS: Former Michigan coach Bo Schembechler has been pronounced dead at a suburban Detroit hospital after he collapsed this morning during the taping of a college football show.

I guess he and Woody will be watching this one together.:cry: :(

ferrarigod
11-17-06, 01:20 PM
Bo Schembechler just died after collapsing during an interview.

I'm not joking, and I do feel bad. He coached under Hayes, against Hayes and made a great rival, even if he was from Ohio. Sad the day before the biggest game of the year, a game he said was the biggest ever.

:(

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2665857

DETROIT -- Former Michigan football coach Bo Schembechler has died, television station WXYZ is reporting.

ALT HERE
Schembechler

He was 77.

Schembechler collapsed Friday during the taping of a television show and was taken by ambulance to a hospital.

He became ill at WXYZ-TV in Southfield the day before the Ohio State-Michigan showdown, the station said. Schembechler also was hospitalized Oct. 20 after falling ill at the same studio.

Earlier Friday, Southfield police spokesman John Harris could not provide specific medical information, but said: "I don't think it was good."

Police were sent to the station about 9:25 a.m. with the city's fire department, and they escorted an ambulance to Providence Hospital, Harris said.

Messages were left with the university, Schembechler's office and the hospital.

Schembechler met with the media this week to discuss Saturday's game between the No. 1 Buckeyes and No. 2 Wolverines. He also talked about the device that was implanted to regulate his heartbeat after he was hospitalized last month. He said the device covered about half his chest, and doctors still were adjusting it.

Schembechler said he did not plan to attend the game in Columbus, Ohio, and he doesn't go to road games anymore.

Schembechler had a heart attack on the eve of his first Rose Bowl in 1970 and another one in 1987. He has had two quadruple heart bypass operations.

The seven-time Big Ten coach of the year had a 194-48-5 record at Michigan from 1969-89. His record in 26 years of coaching was 234-64-8.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press

Ankf00
11-17-06, 01:38 PM
RIP http://www2.hornfans.com/wwwthreads/images/icons/hookem.gif

a shame the big televen robbed him of his chance to win a title after the 10-10 tie...

ferrarigod
11-17-06, 01:44 PM
a shame the big televen robbed him of his chance to win a title after the 10-10 tie...

not the time for cut downs or attitude. just a shame in general, Big Ten or not.

I have nothing but respect.

rabbit
11-17-06, 02:13 PM

:shakehead

Andrew Longman
11-17-06, 02:19 PM
:(

I think there are few other way Bo would have wanted to go out. Talking football on OSU weekend. Used it all up.

Ankf00
11-17-06, 02:54 PM
:shakehead

i'll see your smiley and raise you a :rolleyes:

no-repeat rule thrown out the window to F UM over. The televen chose to save face vs USC 2 years in a row instead of rewarding the players.

rabbit
11-17-06, 03:00 PM
i'll see your smiley and raise you a :rolleyes:

no-repeat rule thrown out the window to F UM over. The televen chose to save face vs USC 2 years in a row instead of rewarding the players.

So wtf does that have to do with Bo's passing? When Mario Andretti dies are you going to complain about the 1981 Indy 500?

rabbit
11-17-06, 03:01 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4134/750/1600/bo.jpg

Ankf00
11-17-06, 03:06 PM
as I said, it's a shame he didn't get a chance to win a title w/ his best team.

interpret that however you wish.

edit: it's on record that it haunted him for a long while, which is why i mention it.

Ankf00
11-17-06, 03:26 PM
the press conference is on now

dando
11-17-06, 06:37 PM

That was a vote by the school presidents and had nothing to do with the Big Ten conference. The fact is that MSU screwed UM in the vote. Do your homework.

RIP, Bo. Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye. :cool:

EDIT: My only visit to MDen.com was to purchase a Bo bobblehead to go with my Woody bobblehead for our annual Muck Fichigan celebration. :)

-Kevin

dando
11-17-06, 08:56 PM
O-H!

JoeBob
11-17-06, 09:19 PM
... how I hate Ohio State

Go Blue!

nrc
11-17-06, 10:13 PM
O-H!

I-O!

Go Bucks! (http://tbdbitl.osu.edu/media/audio/buckeye_battle_cry.mp3)

dando
11-17-06, 10:13 PM
... how I hate Ohio State

Go Blue!

And take JB with ya! :gomer:

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
11-17-06, 10:14 PM
One of my managers is an OSU grad and he was saying that he thinks Bo planned his death for today.

Personally, I think he died at the news station on the 20th, and they just did a whole Weekend at Bernie's-type deal until today to motivate the Michigan players.

Methanolandbrats
11-17-06, 10:27 PM
One of my managers is an OSU grad and he was saying that he thinks Bo planned his death for today.

Personally, I think he died at the news station on the 20th, and they just did a whole Weekend at Bernie's-type deal until today to motivate the Michigan players.
And hopefully tonight your furnace malfunctions and you die of carbon monoxide poisoning. ;)

rabbit
11-18-06, 08:35 AM
It's 7:35 a.m. and Michigan still sucks!

dando
11-18-06, 10:43 AM

What's that smell? Oh yeah, UM sucks.

GO BUCKS!

6 hours and it's on, bitches! w00t!!!!!1111!!11!

BBQ is on the grill, beer #1 will be cracked in 15 minutes, and the couch is on the driveway already. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
11-18-06, 11:08 AM
M****gan Who?

http://www.myspace.com/coolrayworld

GO BUCKS!

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
11-18-06, 12:12 PM

It could be 2106 and UofM will still be the better university with smarter students, better research, better looking uniforms, and just generally more charming people.:)

Speaking of uniforms, did you know they were actually imported from Princeton? The helmet was designed by a Princeton coach who left to coach Michgan and adapted the design for them. The intent was to make it easier to spot receivers. Thats why PU today has an Orange and black version the "Michigan helmet".

Good luck today. Just not too much.

Godspeed Bo

ferrarigod
11-18-06, 01:01 PM
I'm so nervous I'm going to puke.:yuck:

3.5 hours. time to go watch the UF game.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dando
11-18-06, 01:07 PM

I-O

-Kevin

coolhand
11-18-06, 02:10 PM

Have fun watching a 1-AA team, a horrible by 1-AA standards team :rofl: :rofl:

JoeBob
11-18-06, 02:53 PM
Anyone wanna place bets on whether or not ferrarigod will hop onto another bandwagon before the day is done?

coolhand
11-18-06, 04:18 PM
edit

Spicoli
11-18-06, 05:04 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

Spicoli
11-18-06, 05:33 PM
:eek:

Chris Wells.

JoeBob
11-18-06, 06:03 PM
Memo to Ohio State:

http://www.fieldturf.com/

Spicoli
11-18-06, 06:16 PM
On other news:

http://media.wsbt.com/images/wsbt_ND_football.jpg

Army sucks.:laugh:

SteveH
11-18-06, 06:21 PM
Memo to Ohio State:

http://www.fieldturf.com/

A little over a year ago I met the CFO from the company that manufacturers Field Turf. That company bought all of the Firestones that came off the Broncos. There were shipped to Chicago Heights where they are cyrogenically frozen and then ground up - magnets remove any steel cord remnants.

Now I return you to your game already in progress.

dando
11-18-06, 08:37 PM
Jeebus what a game. I'm spent.

:cool: :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Kevin

nrc
11-18-06, 08:41 PM
RaceGrrl is going to be so pissed when she comes home and finds the sofa smoldering on the lawn. :(

EDwardo
11-18-06, 09:11 PM
RaceGrrl is going to be so pissed when she comes home and finds the sofa smoldering on the lawn. :(

Have I ever told you that you have a great wife?

As for the couch, try preposterous. "Honey, I fell asleep on the couch during halftime of the game. I had a nightmare. Tony George was in it. Obviously, the couch is ruined and we need to buy a new one."

:)

devilmaster
11-18-06, 09:13 PM
There were shipped to Chicago Heights where they are cyrogenically frozen and then ground up - magnets remove any steel cord remnants.

Isn't that the exact same recipe for soylent green? ;)