PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think Mini Al will race at Indy as well?

Fio1
03-21-06, 11:38 PM
How much do you want to bet that Tony G will make the Indy 500 a Little Al vs. Mikey & Marco vs. Mini Al fiasco. :laugh:

BTW, I don't think any of the 5 will finish top 5. Marco wil be the best of the lot, but won't finish top 5.

Winston Wolfe
03-21-06, 11:44 PM
I just spoke with one of my contacts at Cali Speedway for the Atlantics who said there is a team there trying to get Al 3 on board, but he doesnt bring any moola.... makes it difficult, I guess.... the name just aint enuff anymore. :shakehead

Spicoli
03-22-06, 12:46 AM
I just spoke with one of my contacts at Cali Speedway for the Atlantics who said there is a team there trying to get Al 3 on board, but he doesnt bring any moola.... makes it difficult, I guess.... the name just aint enuff anymore. :shakehead

********. FTG will Get er Dungy. :gomer:

Tony George
03-22-06, 01:33 AM
********. FTG will Get er Dungy. :gomer:
Hell why not roll out Big Al and Mario. They could throw in Uncle Bobby while they're at it. It's only :gomer: money.

devilmaster
03-22-06, 01:33 AM
hell, if he thought related drivers would help sell indy more, he'd get the milton twins in cars......

ummm, and if you wanna know, ask Warlock.... ;)

spinner26
03-22-06, 01:55 AM
I was thinking Mikey/ Marco, Little Al / Big Al, Arie / arie the twoth. Let's see, how much does uncle tony have left then?

Lizzerd
03-22-06, 02:29 AM
If Mini Al gets a ride, the gimmick-circus parade will be nearly complete.

pchall
03-22-06, 07:01 AM

I'm inclined to think that Al 3 doesn't bring much talent to the deal, either.

Cam
03-22-06, 08:03 AM
The greatest spectacle is becomeing a circus...... :rolleyes:

EVL29
03-22-06, 10:37 AM
hell, if he thought related drivers would help sell indy more, he'd get the milton twins in cars......

ummm, and if you wanna know, ask Warlock.... ;)

Hey,aren't they called the May Twins now?

Oh god why do I know that? :saywhat:

Fio1
03-22-06, 11:11 AM
Ya, I gorgot about Arie and Arie jr! Doesn't Buddy Lazier have a son?

Winston Wolfe
03-22-06, 11:40 AM
Ya, I gorgot about Arie and Arie jr! Doesn't Buddy Lazier have a son?

dunno - he's got a brother, though, right?.... that should create some "family rivalry" and add to the "drama of indy"....cant you just hear jack myroot now?

Wheel-Nut
03-22-06, 11:56 AM
I want to see the 3 stooges of open wheel, A.J., Larry, and IV

[A.J.] Jus folla me around boys, I'll show ya how its done! [/A.J.]