PDA

View Full Version : kudos to robby gordon today

High Sided
03-21-06, 01:24 AM
it's a shame the result didn't reflect the outstanding drive he had today. came from the back to top ten and pitted, yellow came out so robby lost a lap but raced his way back on the lead lap then climbed back to the top 5 before tire vibration put him back with around 20 to go. Robby had the best car and put on a great show with fx giving his ride coverage all day. Harah's will be glad for all the airtime.

Linda
03-21-06, 09:20 AM
Yes I thought for sure Robby was going to win. I think he did in one way with all the coverage thay gave him Lot's of talk about him and the team. Bad thing when gas man got hurt.

spinner26
03-21-06, 09:59 AM
Bad thing when gas man got hurt.

I don't partake in the watching of NASCAR but did hear something on the radio about this incident. Was he hurt badly or what?

Wheel-Nut
03-21-06, 10:54 AM
How about Bobby Labonte running up front. First time a Petty Enterprises car ran multiple laps in P1 since 1977. :o

Stu
03-21-06, 11:35 AM
How about Bobby Labonte running up front. First time a Petty Enterprises car ran multiple laps in P1 since 1977. :o

It only took an overworked engine to get him up there, and then of course blow up.

High Sided
03-21-06, 12:15 PM
I don't partake in the watching of NASCAR but did hear something on the radio about this incident. Was he hurt badly or what?

he was treated ad released at the track and went straight back to robby's pits to finish out the race :thumbup:

TKGAngel
03-21-06, 01:53 PM
And the list of who the Busch brothers are ticking off continues to grow. This week, Kurt and Kevin Harvick got into it. End result, Busch in the wall. Busch then proceeds to call Harvick every four letter word in the book. Harvick retorts that if Busch doesn't shut his yap, Busch's ears aren't the only things going to need fixing. :D