PDA

View Full Version : Alex Barron returns full-time to the Atlantics!

Rob
03-20-06, 12:23 AM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/22643/

Nice to see him make a step up. I'd love to see him back in a Champ Car. :thumbup:

RHR_Fan
03-20-06, 12:41 AM
Awesome to have him back! Too bad he didn't have a better CC career earlier, but who knows what'll happen. I can't wait for CCA! :thumbup:

~Nicole

nrc
03-20-06, 12:50 AM
Wow. Hats off to Alex Barron. A lot of guys in his position would take the attitude that they've been there and done that and they have nothing to prove. Instead he's seizing the opportunity to prove that he's the one that deserves that 2 million dollar sponsorship.

NismoZ
03-20-06, 12:49 PM
Step up. Return step. Whatever. Atlantics gains even MORE credibility. Another guy looking to '07, I'm sure. Can't imagine why he wouldn't move into IPS and stay on the road to Indy! :D

SteveH
03-20-06, 12:52 PM
Polestar to step up to Champ Car in 07?

RichK
03-20-06, 01:01 PM
ARGH! Before you know it, there'll be Cup drivers racing in Busch races!!!!! :mad:

mueber
03-20-06, 02:24 PM
As I remember it, CART would not allow a driver who had run in Champ Cars to go back to a lesser division. As a result, if a driver’s career stalled in Champ Car, he had no choice but to look at a series sanctioned by another organization in order to continue his career.

In think this is a good change, and I hope that those who cannot find rides in Champ Car right now will consider Atlantics for the time being.

Dr. Corkski
03-20-06, 06:48 PM
Never heard of him. Is he as good as Nobert Siedler? :gomer: