PDA

View Full Version : Just how much of an idiot is Simmons?

Andrew Longman
03-19-06, 10:38 PM
Could he have been any worse on wind tunnel?

Rock stars in rocket ships?

Wheldon is Americans and don't pick on him if he doesn't know?

United Nations of Racing?

Mindy?

If this is the answer, Vince McMahon and WWE would be a better one.

Checkmate.

Cam
03-19-06, 10:45 PM
The WellDone is an American thing was classic! Weak weak weak........

But you know that the Gomers will sugar coat this..... :rolleyes:

RichK
03-19-06, 11:07 PM
I actually feel sorry for the IRL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was AWFUL.

spinner26
03-19-06, 11:33 PM
If he is indy, indy is in deeper doo doo than what I originally thought.

racer2c
03-19-06, 11:48 PM
Simmons is an idiot. That the IRl has shacked up with him just proves that they are at rock bottom. they derserve it.

Walter Zoomie
03-20-06, 12:13 AM
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8835/kissgomer4ou.jpg

devilmaster
03-20-06, 01:52 AM
I disagree. I didn't see the interview, but I think Gene is just another genius in a long line who's been able to milk FTG out of a tonne of money.

And as we can all see, he doesn't have to put too much work into getting the money.... :D

Lizzerd
03-20-06, 02:01 AM
I disagree. I didn't see the interview, but I think Gene is just another genius in a long line who's been able to milk FTG out of a tonne of money.

And as we can all see, he doesn't have to put too much work into getting the money.... :D

badda bing, badda boom...

The latest in a long line of genius-idiots hired by Boy George and his personal gang of morons.

Andrew Longman
03-20-06, 11:03 AM
New prediction:

He will fade from sight just after Memorial Day. They are kinda stuck with him for now, but after that performance (and I'm sure others we haven't seen) even TG will see beyond his pride and move past him.

The top marketing guy whose top job is promoting drivers no knowing the I500 and series champion is not American and then getting all huffy when he's called on it? Not good.

Spicoli
03-20-06, 02:27 PM
**** -= it was THAT bad? :shakehead

{editors note inserted}

Holy Jeebus, I just check "that site where the gomers play" and they have convinced themselves that -----

"while Genie was horrible, it's OK, because he got some publicity, and some publicity is better than no publicity, and I was already a fan, so I don't care, he's just getting us more casual new fans, although everybody who watches WindTunnell already knows what the IRL is."

:shakehead

these gomers can convince themselves of anything.

Chief
03-20-06, 04:08 PM
:shakehead
these gomers can convince themselves of anything.

Media insider sez "....Simmons is EXACTLY what IRL Marketing has needed since 1996. Absolutely great".

There's nothing like a bloated old ex-rockstar hyping your product, now THAT has appeal to the racefans. :rolleyes: :laugh:

G.
03-20-06, 05:02 PM
I think that David Lee Roth will be available for work soon. KK needs to look into that!

:gomer:

FTG
03-20-06, 05:37 PM
Maximum Tony bucks, minimal work, he doesn't crack his spine and doesn't even sing. Probably the smartest ever to suckle from Tony's teat.