PDA

View Full Version : Father of 14 wants free house

vancouver
03-18-06, 10:11 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/derbyshire/4809982.stm

I was going to stick this in with m ''Kids and Marriage'' thread but it's so outrageous it warrants a thread of its own!

I was totally amazed at this guy. He only lives about 10 miles from me too!

Living with 14 kids, wife and pregnant lover! :shakehead :eek:

I dont think its mentioned in the story but he also has a pregnant dog.

Mr. Vengeance
03-18-06, 10:50 AM
DAD: So, you see my problem, little ones: I can't keep you all here any longer.
GIRL: Speak up!
DAD: I can't keep you all here any longer! God has blessed us so much, I can't afford to feed you anymore.
NIGEL: Couldn't you have your balls cut off?
DAD: Hohh, it's not as simple as that, Nigel. God knows all! He'd see through such a cheap trick. What we do to ourselves, we do to Him.
GIRL: You could have had them pulled off in an accident.
CHILDREN: [talking]
DAD: No. No, children. I know you're trying to help, but, believe me,...
CHILDREN: Ohh...
DAD: ...me mind's made up. I've given this long and careful thought, and it has to be medical experiments for the lot of you.

fourrunner
03-18-06, 10:59 AM
Funniest Scene in any Movie Ever !!! :thumbup:

same scene ...

Mother ( Terry Jones ) ironing and the New Born drops to the floor between her legs ... " Oh, pick that up would you dearie ! "

tllips
03-18-06, 12:13 PM
Evry Sp*** is sacred,
Every Sp*** is great,
and if a sp*** is wasted,
God becomes irate,

Wabbit
03-18-06, 12:34 PM
Someone should give him a free box of rubbers instead.

cart7
03-18-06, 12:37 PM
MR. BLACKITT:
That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me. That's why it's the church for anyone who respects the individual and the individual's right to decide for him or herself. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in fifteen-seventeen, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing, but four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas,... [sniff] ...and, Protestantism doesn't stop at the simple condom! Oh, no! I can wear French Ticklers if I want.
MRS. BLACKITT:
You what?
MR. BLACKITT:
French Ticklers. Black Mambos. Crocodile Ribs. Sheaths that are designed not only to protect, but also to enhance the stimulation of sexual congress.
MRS. BLACKITT:
Have you got one?
MR. BLACKITT:
Have I got one? Uh, well, no, but I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high and say in a loud, steady voice, 'Harry, I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today, I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.'
MRS. BLACKITT:
Well, why don't you?
MR. BLACKITT:
But they-- Well, they cannot, 'cause their church never made the great leap out of the Middle Ages and the domination of alien episcopal supremacy.

racer2c
03-18-06, 01:11 PM
I thought Canadians got everything for free anyway. :confused:

:)

Mr. Vengeance
03-18-06, 01:15 PM

Yup:

Vancouver should explore a harm-reduction plan that could see red wine given to hard-core street alcoholics, says the city's drug policy coordinator.

Such a program would target homeless alcoholics who may now be drinking extremely harmful substances such as after-shave or Lysol to feed their addictions.

More here. (http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/News/2006/03/17/1492218-sun.html)

dando
03-18-06, 02:22 PM
The Meaning of Life quotages :thumbup:

Well, that's my theory, and you you don't like it, **** off!

-Kevin

Rob
03-18-06, 05:39 PM
He wants a free house? Give him some 2x4s and a hammer and let him and his little helpers make one themselves.

vancouver
03-19-06, 12:19 PM

:confused:

No I think you are confused. This is happening in England, UK.

Ankf00
03-19-06, 01:17 PM
Free houses? Allsome!!! Me want.

Lakewood, Hyde Park, West U., or Wash Park will do nicely, thanks. :)

Sean O'Gorman
03-19-06, 01:29 PM
You should get a free house in exchange for NOT having children.

Dr. Corkski
03-19-06, 02:43 PM
You should get a free house in exchange for NOT having children.To be fair most of them don't actually turn out like you. :gomer:

oddlycalm
03-19-06, 04:25 PM
No I think you are confused. This is happening in England, UK. Of course he's confused vancouver, you haven't posted anything that would clarify the situation. You also forgot to mention that this "free house" isn't free at all. Subsidized housing and a bargain yes, free no. In this case that comes to 515£, or $904 a month in real money if you prefer. ;)

Now, back to more pressing issues...
DAD:
Come in, my little loves. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.
CHILDREN:
[whining]
DAD:
No, no. That's the way it is, my loves. Blame the Catholic church for not letting me wear one of those little rubber things.

oc

Methanolandbrats
03-19-06, 08:51 PM
He wants a free house? Give him some 2x4s and a hammer and let him and his little helpers make one themselves.Somebody should take a hammer and smash his nuts.

racer2c
03-20-06, 01:27 PM
:confused:

No I think you are confused. This is happening in England, UK.

I thought England owned Canada? :confused: :)

Ankf00
03-20-06, 02:07 PM
Does Canadia have fish & chips? I do like fish & chips.

racer2c
03-20-06, 03:44 PM
No, but they do have Poutine. It's a Canadian invention. Just like the arm on the Shuttle. :)

vancouver
03-20-06, 03:47 PM

Ah, fish and chips - the King of British food!