PDA

View Full Version : you cannot make this stuff up Part 35481.4

Spicoli
03-16-06, 07:51 PM
http://www.indycar.com/news/2006/homestead/homestead_entrylist.pdf

Check out Vi$ion$ racing (sic) - Race strategists. :D Expectations cain't be too high, huh? :rofl:

Arundo Donax
03-16-06, 08:43 PM
http://www.indycar.com/news/2006/homestead/homestead_entrylist.pdf

Check out Vi$ion$ racing (sic) - Race strategists. :D Expectations cain't be too high, huh? :rofl:

dEluSions aMpliFiEd. :gomer:

Andrew Longman
03-16-06, 09:04 PM
WTF is "race strategist"?

That would be crew chief or chief engineer or something like that, right?

Oh, that doesn't fit TG. Got it.

Moving on.

Andrew Longman
03-16-06, 09:14 PM
On another point, I had no idea that Chesson is from Far Hills NJ.

For those that don't know, Far Hills is smack in the middle of the richest county in the nation. In any given year, the area around Far Hills swaps #1 and #2 status for highest household income with a county in the SF area county.

This is where AT&T (now Verizon) headquarters are and prime real estate for all the Pharma and Wall Street wealth in the NYC region.

I don't know his bio but Chesson is not likely to have the pedigree of your typical dirt track warrior.

Spicoli
03-16-06, 09:28 PM

For those that don't know, Far Hills is smack in the middle of the richest county in the nation. In any given year, the area around Far Hills swaps #1 and #2 status for highest household income with a county in the SF area county.

This is where AT&T (now Verizon) headquarters are and prime real estate for all the Pharma and Wall Street wealth in the NYC region.

I don't know his bio but Chesson is not likely to have the pedigree of your typical dirt track warrior.

Chesson is a richie rich ride buyer. Mo Nunn was the first to visit his Daddy's checkbook. Now FTG is finally figgerin that out. And fat Ron too. :shakehead

SteveH
03-16-06, 09:39 PM
I wonder if he as this sign above his door at 16th and G'town Rd
"Office of Strategery" :gomer:

Cam
03-16-06, 11:08 PM
WTF is "race strategist"?

One who is versed in saying side........ side........ side........ side........ side........ side........ side........ side........ side........

Opposite Lock
03-17-06, 11:50 AM
:laugh:

or, side....... side....... um...... uh....... side....... uh...... Fred?

Easy
03-17-06, 11:57 AM
The Chesson's are VERY wealthy. PJ was in one of the SC Johnson kid's articles/movies about his NY trust fund peers for GQ or Esquire or some such mag.

No, not your typical dirt track guy but did win the King's Royal and a few WOO races I think.

Elmo T
03-17-06, 04:13 PM

New Jersey, huh.... does that make him a "ride buy'n furriner"? :p

pchall
03-17-06, 07:57 PM
I wonder why Bobby Ray Hall's team is still running Panoz chassis? Wouldn't Honda buy him any Dallaras?

gjc2
03-17-06, 08:31 PM
Is the IRL going to have 20 cars at it's first race?

SID
03-17-06, 08:56 PM
Is the IRL going to have 20 cars at it's first race?

IF they can keep 'em all off the walls and out of critical care, it looks like it.

Wow, Penzoil is gone? Apparently, they've finally felt the impact of my personal boycott since they went to the IRL ... HEY, don't give me that :rolleyes: British cars leak A LOT of oil, and over the course of several years, that had to add up!

Andrew Longman
03-17-06, 09:33 PM
New Jersey, huh.... does that make him a "ride buy'n furriner"? :p

Probably. Wearing an IRL sweatband on my thigh seem pretty foreign to me.

Then again almost everyone here is from somewhere else. My folks are from Michigan and Iowa. My wife is from Greece via Bogata, San Juan and Brooklyn. My neighbers are from Upstate New York and Delaware by way of Carolina. I have other neighbors from Boston. We're all pretty wierd by Hoosier standards :D