PDA

View Full Version : Good Cleveland press...

Racing Truth
03-15-06, 03:58 PM
I happened to be listening to Cleveland sports radio this AM (Brinda on WKNR for those in the area), and while most of the talk was of another epic Cavalier meltdown :shakehead , the host conducted a nice interview with Katherine Legge. He referred to Champ Car as "one of the top series in the world," talked about her background, the decision to move up now (I'm comforted that she has reasonable expectations about this year), and of course, the Cleveland GP.

She has a good head on shoulders, which I swear is more than I can say about many, drivers included, in this sport.

OK, there was the inevitable comparison to you-know-who, but it was a very small part of the discussion and only came at the end. And, yes, clearly, the host is also a big 500 guy still, but overall, I thought it was a nice interview and good press. :cool:

Napoleon
03-16-06, 06:51 AM
Brinda has always been an open wheel fan, it seems, and to the extent you can tell much more of a CART/Champcar fan then of those other guys. Funny thing is he looks a bit like Rahal and I recall a long time ago him laughing about interviewing Rahal since he looked so much like him.