PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning

Spicoli
03-14-06, 09:35 PM
:D

Anyone ever try this stuff? Does it work? Is it true we have 22 lbs or extra junk in us?

Tell me this really works (http://www.dualactioncleanse.com/dac.html)

Spicoli
03-14-06, 09:55 PM
:eek: Is this stuff true??

What I had to lose was quite a bit of build-up and many nasty parasites. Within the first three days of starting the Colonix program my body eliminated 4 or 5 shrimp-like creatures, which horrified me. I had no clue that I had those things in my body. What had they been doing to me? How in the world did those things get into my body?

:saywhat:

Ankf00
03-14-06, 10:02 PM
red meat in particular likes to camp out in your colon, but who knows if this stuff actually clears the gunk out from between the tissue folds.

just don't start telling us what you've been stuffing in there :saywhat:

Spicoli
03-14-06, 10:06 PM
red meat in particular likes to camp out in your colon, but who knows if this stuff actually clears the gunk out from between the tissue folds.

just don't start telling us what you've been stuffing in there :saywhat:

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THEM SHRIMP THINGS. :saywhat:

Axe sumbuddy. i'm goin to GNC at the mall to figger it out, Ank.

oddlycalm
03-14-06, 10:24 PM

Anyone ever try this stuff? Does it work? Is it true we have 22 lbs or extra junk in us?] A product labeled 'Colon Clear' with a primary ingredient of Cascara Sagrada Bark is going to scrore a perfect 10 on the truth in advertising scale :D My advice is proceed with caution unless you're looking to hang around the house for a week or two.

As far as how much excess material we carry around with us, it varies. You know Defender, so that pretty much defines the high end for you.

oc

Ankf00
03-14-06, 10:25 PM
Cascara Sagrada Bark
fiber to the nth degree :laugh:

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THEM SHRIMP THINGS.
try chewing next time.

Sean O'Gorman
03-14-06, 11:18 PM
Ugh, I think the Chinese that I ate tonight is going to do what this stuff does and more... :cry:

IlliniRacer
03-14-06, 11:57 PM
Colon Blow! Sounds delicious!

SteveH
03-15-06, 01:17 AM
this thread rocks :thumbup: :laugh:

I had a gyro for lunch, some hot wings with beers after work then went out for Mexican. I'll get to experience my own form of colon blow sometime within the next 8 hours - International style. :gomer:

Spicoli
03-15-06, 08:28 AM
You seem to think this is funny? Not me pal. I'm seriously worried about all this "shat" living in my colon. I'm investigating at priority levels on this one.

If you are nice, I'll share my learnins wit ya.

cart7
03-15-06, 08:40 AM
Well, I had a colonoscopy a year ago and they gave me this cr*p to take 24 hours ahead of the procedure. Sorta like a pinkish, fruit type juice you mixed with water. I had to drink a gallon of the stuff in an hour.

Holy Geezus!! :eek:

Talk about a colon cleansing!!!! :laugh:

I was shooting pure pink water after a couple hours.
No shrimp though.... :gomer:

TKGAngel
03-15-06, 09:21 AM
Well, I had a colonoscopy a year ago and they gave me this cr*p to take 24 hours ahead of the procedure. Sorta like a pinkish, fruit type juice you mixed with water. I had to drink a gallon of the stuff in an hour.

Holy Geezus!! :eek:

Talk about a colon cleansing!!!! :laugh:

I was shooting pure pink water after a couple hours.
No shrimp though.... :gomer:

Sounds like you got the old school colonoscopy cleanout method. When I had mine 2 years ago, I only had to drink 3 ounces of this laxative stuff mixed with ginger ale.

I always wondered about people who became GI doctors. They spend the whole day dealing with cr*p and rectums. Wonder why they decided to take that as a career path...

anait
03-15-06, 11:01 AM
Some acquaintances of ours are into super-holistic living...they had an evening 'seminar' once, and did cover some of the scarier things we may have catching a ride inside. They suggested taking something probably similar to what you read about, to get the critters out. At my reaction :eek: :eek: :eek: they replied, Yeah, it's horrible and disgusting, but it's better than having stuff still inside...

We've had our own bout with the perils of childhood fingernail biting and the results...when that happens, the whole family gets to take Combatrin(x?), basically a gentle pesticide that paralyses the unwanted guests, and assists in the elimination. Apparently mega-high doses of fibre aren't enough to get them to release their grip.

Doc said this particular pharmaceutical is only the first line of attack, it doesn't make you spend all day at home. But the next step up meds do indeed perform a rotorooter on ya. If that was ever the hand I got dealt, I'd want to be sedated the whole time.

anait
03-15-06, 11:11 AM
Oh, yeah - about the 22 lbs of extra crap we're supposedly carrying around...I don't know about the amount, but we absolutely have excess waste. 12 yrs ago, I was at the chiropractor for treatment of a rotated pelvis (yeah, yeah, no jokes... :p ). Nasty pain...I was walking sorta sideways, things were so off-kilter. He took an xray, and as we were looking at it I asked what all the cloudy stuff was looping around my insides. He said that was excess poo filling most of the intestine.

So then I got the adjustment, and as I was getting ready to leave, suddenly I felt and heard my insides violently 'flush', for want of a better word. My twisted pelvis had been pinching off the works. Thankfully we were living in the apt complex right next door, or I would have had to use the chiroprator's washroom. And might have caused him a plumbing incident.

Spicoli
03-15-06, 11:45 AM
this is the kind of response/inforamtive post i am looking for.

i am thoroughly surprised Chop has not weighed in atr this point. :confused:

anait - check yer PMs../.

nrc
03-15-06, 11:55 AM
:eek: Is this stuff true??

:saywhat:
I couldn't find anything about colon shrimp on the first that page you linked. Were you shopping around? I found it here (http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_order.php) along with this:

Each week after that it seemed like I saw things in my stool that weren't normal. Egg sacs, stick-like objects and intestinal plaque.
Either there's a colon shrimp epidemic or these people just need to stop eating squirrel poop and dead birds out of the back yard.

anait
03-15-06, 12:25 PM
^^^ :rofl:

Plus, BLECH!!!!!!!

RaceGrrl
03-15-06, 12:55 PM
One of my bellydancer friends swears by colonics. She's all into the holistic health stuff too and will get a colonic before we have a major performance. Hearing her describe it was pretty nasty, but she did tell me that the first time she went, they washed out bits of crayon that she had supposedly eaten as a kid. No shrimps though.

Opposite Lock
03-15-06, 02:27 PM
Say, whatever happened to TownDrunk from the ole C-waggen? He was always good for a few paragraphs on the subject of bowel evacs.

Spicoli
03-15-06, 03:44 PM
Say, whatever happened to TownDrunk from the ole C-waggen? He was always good for a few paragraphs on the subject of bowel evacs.

LOL. :rofl: He's all lost in "club hateball"....last I heard.

Anyway, came back from the GNC, and the dood said to tgo to CVS (pharmacy and get me sum:

Magnesium Citrate.

https://www.safeserver.co.uk/naturalhealthcaretoday/images/magnesium-citrate.gif

Then stay 10 feet from the terlet, and let it do its thang.

:thumbup: sunday. :)

Opposite Lock
03-15-06, 03:53 PM
10 feet? You must have amazing aim!

But what about Tony's lawn, just for old times sake?

Spicoli
03-15-06, 03:55 PM
10 feet? You must have amazing aim!

But what about Tony's lawn, just for old times sake?

:laugh: :laugh:

Check out the fotos here: (Weak stummy, no clicky)

http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html

:puke:

Wheel-Nut
03-15-06, 03:59 PM
New meaning to the phrase, "what crawled in you to produce that smell" . . .

fourrunner
03-15-06, 04:08 PM
I will NEVER look at Chicken Liver in the same way again !!

Now I'm looking into the stuff ! :eek:

oddlycalm
03-15-06, 04:26 PM
Anyway, came back from the GNC, and the dood said to tgo to CVS (pharmacy and get me sum:

Magnesium Citrate. :D Going to GNC for health advice is like seeing the pump jockey at the local gas station about race car setup.

Magnesium Citrate is just another way of saying Milk Of Magnesia or Maalox (diluted form) and giving yourself the squirts will neither dislodge any retained putrified orgranic material nor will it have any effect on any pararsites if any are present.

If bowel paranoia makes you want to clean out your insides you need to do the laxative thing followed by a high colonic. If you suspect parasites you need to have your doctor send a stool sample (yours, not his) to the lab and have it checked. If it's positive you will want to be referred to a Parasitologist. Parasites are bad juju and if you have a serious one drug store or herbal remedies aren't going to get the job done.

oc

oddlycalm
03-15-06, 04:34 PM
Either there's a colon shrimp epidemic or these people just need to stop eating squirrel poop and dead birds out of the back yard. :D A person might also want to avoid any restaurant with a name like Roadkill Cafe or Buster's Sushi & Taxidermy.

oc

nrc
03-15-06, 04:38 PM
How do they know that stuff isn't something important? "I feel so much better now that I've crapped out my colon lining." :saywhat:

nissan gtp
03-15-06, 04:46 PM
this is a classic thread

hey spicoli, you never reported on how the "shaving" thing went :rofl:

Spicoli
03-15-06, 05:14 PM
this is a classic thread

hey spicoli, you never reported on how the "shaving" thing went :rofl:

You'll want to add an attachment to the electric clippers, otherwise you can get hurt.

Ankf00
03-15-06, 05:32 PM
To remain shorn, electric clippers are not required, a simple mach 3 shall suffice, and it does the job quite quickly & easily I might add. Fast moving parts == bad things.

All that work to discover Milk of Magnesia... :rofl:

Wheel-Nut
03-15-06, 05:44 PM
Ank, don't the Texas State Fair corny dogs have the same affect?

Ankf00
03-15-06, 05:59 PM
it's all that cheap beer in those little wax paper cups :gomer:

cameraman
03-15-06, 06:01 PM
High concentration magnesium acetate is classified as a skin and mucus membrane irritant. Too much will peel off your intestinal lining like a bad sunburn. There is nothing "stuck" to your intestinal lining nor is there anything "caught in the folds". The only "sticky ****" here is the myth that your colon ever needs to be scoured out.

Spicoli
03-15-06, 06:06 PM
High concentration magnesium acetate is classified as a skin and mucus membrane irritant. Too much will peel off your intestinal lining like a bad sunburn. There is nothing "stuck" to your intestinal lining nor is there anything "caught in the folds". The only "sticky ****" here is the myth that your colon ever needs to be scoured out.

then what are them alien lookin thangs in them pics? :saywhat:

\not saying you're wrong, just wanna know what you base that on...

SteveH
03-15-06, 06:07 PM
Nothing like an internet forum to discuss today's health issues and give advice. :thumbup: :D

cameraman
03-15-06, 06:39 PM
then what are them alien lookin thangs in them pics? :saywhat:

\not saying you're wrong, just wanna know what you base that on...

They look like movie props to me.

If anything even remotely looking like that comes out of your ass you need to be at the nearest ER instantly.

Don't get medical advise from a flunky at the mall.

Doctors do a decade in medical school for a reason.

Spicoli
03-15-06, 06:50 PM

If anything even remotely looking like that comes out of your ass you need to be at the nearest ER instantly.

:rofl:

emjaya
03-15-06, 07:13 PM
:rofl: Tears rolling down cheeks :rofl: laughing hysterically :rofl:
Another Off Camber classic thread.
:)

oddlycalm
03-15-06, 08:53 PM
then what are them alien lookin thangs in them pics? You be the resident connoisseur-in-training of colondumpathy so you tell us...

oc

IlliniRacer
03-15-06, 09:16 PM
I couldn't find anything about colon shrimp on the first that page you linked. Were you shopping around? I found it here (http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_order.php) along with this:

Either there's a colon shrimp epidemic or these people just need to stop eating squirrel poop and dead birds out of the back yard.

We can't emphasize enough how imperative it is to commit to a 2-3 month cleanse initially, or to continue until you stop seeing strange things in the toilet. :rofl: :rofl:

Why do I suddenly invision South Park?

Ankf00
03-15-06, 09:53 PM
[Stan] Dude! What the **** is that thing sticking out of your ass? [/Marsh]

Arundo Donax
03-16-06, 12:26 PM
URBAN LEGEND ALERT!!!

Read all about it!! (http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp)

Sorry to disappoint the members of the holistic, colon cleansing community.
It doesn't do any good. Ask a real MD about it.

However, if you need a colonoscopy, you gotta clean out.

RaceGrrl
03-16-06, 12:43 PM
Ask a real MD about it.

Did just that last night- I asked my boss why people buy into this concept and he said the idea of cleansing toxins from the body is so attractive to people that they're willing to believe this crap. There is no way to really disprove these companies claims since you cannot do a blind clinical trial of colonic irrigation. If you've gotten a colonic, you're gonna know it!

omni
03-17-06, 12:59 AM
I would guess if someone wanted to be cleaned out correctly they should go by what the medical people do for say stomach/ intestinal tract surgery as you must be completely clean and running clear H2O top to bottom.
Check yourself in and get with the Go Lightly. Be very ready to drink a lot and it's worse than a case of hot beer. Expect to have more than a few hours occupied with the ins and outs. If that's your thing, by all means enjoy.
Of course expect a hard time getting everything working again as nothing foreign that helps with digestion is left either.

It would seem to be a sure cure for those that are so intrigued.

vancouver
03-17-06, 10:44 AM
Did just that last night- I asked my boss why people buy into this concept and he said the idea of cleansing toxins from the body is so attractive to people that they're willing to believe this crap. There is no way to really disprove these companies claims since you cannot do a blind clinical trial of colonic irrigation. If you've gotten a colonic, you're gonna know it!

and this is how they make their million $$$

vancouver
03-17-06, 10:44 AM

and this is how they make their million $$$

IlliniRacer
03-17-06, 01:44 PM
47 posts now. You think this can become OC's "Tenderloin Thread" :D

RaceChic
03-17-06, 02:24 PM

Twas exactly what I was thinking.

I can't imagine something that long and stringy coming out of me in one shot without dragging my whole intestines with it from the top to bottom. Kinda like what happens when dogs eat string or cats eat tinsel at Christmas. :eek: :laugh:

I'm a nurse and this makes me wonder: Many doctors that specialize in colon cancer claim that a lot of junk we eat is responsible for us getting colon cancer and it being on the rise as our diets become more and more processed. With that being the case, why wouldn't these docs advocate for this nuclear weapon from the inside out?? :D :p

oddlycalm
03-17-06, 02:48 PM
47 posts now. You think this can become OC's "Tenderloin Thread" :D Only time will tell on that, but the thread has produced at least one true classic from nrc. :thumbup:

these people just need to stop eating squirrel poop and dead birds out of the back yard.

SteveH
03-17-06, 03:02 PM
I hope Spickly keeps us updated over the weekend. This has all the ingredients for the best innerweb thread ever. :thumbup: :D

KLang
03-17-06, 04:20 PM
I hope Spickly keeps us updated over the weekend. This has all the ingredients for the best innerweb thread ever. :thumbup: :D

No posts today, must have started the weekend early. :gomer:

SteveH
03-17-06, 04:43 PM
wonder if he has a digital camera? :eek: :D

cart7
03-17-06, 10:49 PM
Photos of Spicoli's bowel and intestinal flotsam has the potential to be as big or bigger than those Tsunami weird fish Photos that circulated the web for a month or 2! :gomer:

And we were there at the beginning!! :laugh:

anait
03-18-06, 01:51 AM
K, so after all the fun with this thread Wednesday, later that evening I was struck with the worst stomachache I have EVER had...I had visions of all sorts of nasties par-taying in my tummy...as I spent the night re-viewing my bedtime snack and other vile liquids, I was thinking, Wow, is the power of suggestion strong, or what?? :D Or did I really ingest something horrid??? When did I eat soap???

So after a barf-ilicious night which turned into a barf-ilicious day, I thought I'd better get some professional help. Long story less long - I was at emergency at 4pm, had x-rays and blood work done, and was quickly transferred to another hospital for an emergency appendectomy at 8pm last night. It had perforated. I was one sick puppy. :)

/end thread hijack, back to the regularly scheduled wackiness!

Lizzerd
03-18-06, 03:07 AM
Yo, Spic. Which one is yours?

Poo (http://www.ratemypoo.com)

emjaya
03-18-06, 06:15 AM
Yo, Spic. Which one is yours?

Poo (http://www.ratemypoo.com)

Do not,repeat,do not click on that link. :thumdown:

Especially if, like I was about to do,you plan on eating soon. :shakehead

Spicoli
03-18-06, 06:37 AM
I hope Spickly keeps us updated over the weekend. This has all the ingredients for the best innerweb thread ever. :D

Whoa. Drinky Clinkie St. Pat's day. Pics forthcoming, if I can figger out where I put my camera. :gomer:

I had some pizza and some Cracker Burger yesserday.

http://www.onedigitallife.com/images/white_castle.jpg

:thumbup:

Try the double Jalapeno burger with tartar sauce. It only *tastes* expensive.

G.
03-20-06, 05:34 PM
K, so after all the fun with this thread Wednesday, later that evening I was struck with the worst stomachache I have EVER had...I had visions of all sorts of nasties par-taying in my tummy...as I spent the night re-viewing my bedtime snack and other vile liquids, I was thinking, Wow, is the power of suggestion strong, or what?? :D Or did I really ingest something horrid??? When did I eat soap???

So after a barf-ilicious night which turned into a barf-ilicious day, I thought I'd better get some professional help. Long story less long - I was at emergency at 4pm, had x-rays and blood work done, and was quickly transferred to another hospital for an emergency appendectomy at 8pm last night. It had perforated. I was one sick puppy. :)

/end thread hijack, back to the regularly scheduled wackiness!How are you doing now? Had the useless thing removed when I was a young teen. Before I saw the doc, I would vomit everytime I stood up. All through the night. Went to doc next day, he tapped out a clock on my stomache. Around four-o-clock, my yelps told him all he needed to know. Surgery time! Woot! I could have used some Colon Blow after that surgery. :laugh:

Back OT, I have heard that the technicians that pick through the results of the high-colonic, sit around and make, um, "stuff" up about what they find. In other words, that wasn't a crayon from early childhood at all, just yesterday's gumdrop. This makes you decide that you should do this on a regular timetable. Junk medicine.

anait
03-21-06, 11:18 AM
^^^ I feel like, um, crap. :D Either I'm compensating with every muscle for the sore bits, and thus pulling myself completely out of joint, or the sore bits are leaking into my insides... But I see my doctor again tomorrow...saw him yesterday when I took two of the kids in...one has strep, the other might. Fun house o' sickness here.

Back on topic - I'm waiting for the surgeon's report, to see if anything waved up at them while they were poking around in there. :D "Mrs anait, you need to change your eating habits..."

Spicoli
03-21-06, 12:27 PM
I'm on Day 3 of this stuff:

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/74763/200.jpg

der poopenhausen is der regular. :thumbup:

:eek:

TravelGal
03-21-06, 04:52 PM
Town Drunk! I was trying to remember his name as I read this thread. I can't believe I read the whole thing.

Colonoscopy is definitely the sensible thing to do. Drank a gallon or so of Gatorade, went to the doc, put me in a twilight zone (no comments please) and woke up to being fine. Hubby, on the other hand had a few things that would not have come out with any sort of colonic voodoo so he was sedated a little further and came out feeling VERRRRY happy.

Ankf00
03-21-06, 05:22 PM
what the heck are you people doing that gets you so stuffed up you're at the doc? :saywhat:

*shudder*

Opposite Lock
03-21-06, 05:29 PM
what the heck are you people doing that gets you so stuffed up you're at the doc? :saywhat:

*shudder*

Too much thrutching.

cameraman
03-21-06, 06:37 PM

I'm sure your hair is now all silky smooth too....... :rolleyes:

Spicoli
03-21-06, 07:09 PM
I'm sure your hair is now all silky smooth too....... :rolleyes:

:gomer:

devilmaster
03-21-06, 07:13 PM
:gomer:

plannin a shrimp boil for the weekend? ;)

oddlycalm
03-22-06, 04:09 PM
Flax seed oil? Yo Spickly, sack up and get you some Colon Blow. It will clean you out, kill anything living in there, and cauterize your insides at the same time.... :D :thumbup:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/hotsauceworld_1890_32997664

Colon Blow "A Red Habanero Enema" Hottest Hot Sauce #8.Comes out hotter than it comes in. Caution! one half drop is too much!
Colon Blow (http://www.hotsauceworld.com/colblowarhot.html)

Or you could just swallow a big old plug of chewing tobacco. That's how I always wormed my dogs....

oc

devilmaster
03-22-06, 04:26 PM
ya know, the guys that want to kill an ant with a grenade.....

those are the guys I wanna drink with...... :laugh:

Anteater
03-22-06, 08:35 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks11.jpg

And yet, I read the whole thing! :p

Sean O'Gorman
03-22-06, 09:14 PM
I think I even saw a FOX NEWS ALERT on the TV today about how awful this thread is. :eek:

Spicoli
03-23-06, 08:35 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/hthompson/no%20fun%20scan.JPG

:(

devilmaster
03-23-06, 02:27 PM
:(

At least you now have your puter in your bathroom.... will it be permanent? ;)

Ankf00
03-23-06, 02:33 PM
At least you now have your puter in your bathroom.... will it be permanent? ;)

I'm telling you man...

WiFi + the john == greatness.

Spicoli
03-23-06, 02:51 PM
sorry, no wifi. Remember IU get paid to do this all day. :thumbup:

devilmaster
03-23-06, 02:51 PM
I'm telling you man...

WiFi + the john == greatness.

So when people say you're posting crap, they're right? ;)

Ankf00
03-23-06, 03:06 PM

Spicoli
03-23-06, 03:49 PM
hI read your concerns at OC. My family has many deaths from this form of cancer.. at my brothers funeral there were 7 cases in the room. SO, a colonoscopy was mandatory. I was told to be ready for surgery bla bla, I drank this small bottle of green stuff and it does do the cleanout. The part I didnt expect? not much happened. Now my brother , one of those guys who could read 3000 wpm, etc researched thru his whole death to help all. He was convinced that my 6/12 pack of beers a day, life as a musician smoking a laxative popular with all creeps like me ,, that I would be clean as a whistle. Sure enough,, this big day comes for the hose search.. JC<< they said I had the insides of a ****in 24 yr old athlete. the moral of this story? keep the beer diet,, add popcorn, And if you havent had a colonoscopy ,, get one if youre over 40. Its not as bad as some say and the relief that you are safe is unbelievable. oh yeah,, as my brother was dying, his liver stopped, He then lived a living hell as his ****in heart was invincible. His motto became " eat more red meat!!!" kill your heart first!! that was his last words to me laughing as he went.. I know we have had our differances,, BUT seeing your concern about this caused me to write. I hope all is ok , xxx

there's no names on this one, and it IS pertinent to the discussion, will you please leave it up? :D

been getting requests :)

if not, I'll take it down. Eeees funnEEEEE, no?

oddlycalm
03-24-06, 01:45 PM
Yo Spickly, here's the site for you. They even have a forum...

Poop Report (http://www.poopreport.com/) :laugh:

oc

Spicoli
03-24-06, 02:30 PM
http://poopreport.com/phpAdsNew/adview.php?what=zone:4&n=a6b17ec7

stroker
03-25-06, 11:17 PM
this thread is funnier than the Martial Arts board thread with the NJ poseurs in the nightclub picture...

:rofl:

Spicoli
06-15-06, 11:13 PM
bump. cause i said so.

Tony George
06-16-06, 12:53 AM
bump. cause i said so.

Interesting timing for this thread reappearance... :confused:

emjaya
06-16-06, 09:28 AM
Had a colonoscopy last friday,they found and removed three growths. :(
Now awaiting test results.

After my mother had been diagnosed with bowel cancer 6 years ago (she died three months later, 58yo) I had gone for a colonoscopy straight away as did all the family.They had found nothing in side me then, so whatever they have found this time has grown in the last six years.I'm forty btw.

So as others have said, if you are over forty and not been for a colonoscopy go and get it done.

I found this thread hilarious the first time I read it and it still made me laugh second time round.I am a little peeved though.What is this "3 ounces of this laxative stuff mixed with ginger ale".

The doctor gave me three separate things to take before the procedure,

three bisacodyl tablets,they worked very fast, :eek:,

a half litre of magnesium citrate to drink,which wasn't to bad tasting,

and three litres of Sodium sulfate to drink. :cry: It was horrible.

All of which did what they were was supposed to do very,very well.

I can still taste the stuff in my mouth a week later.

Spicoli
06-16-06, 12:46 PM
Had a colonoscopy last friday,they found and removed three growths. :(
Now awaiting test results.

After my mother had been diagnosed with bowel cancer 6 years ago (she died three months later, 58yo) I had gone for a colonoscopy straight away as did all the family.They had found nothing in side me then, so whatever they have found this time has grown in the last six years.I'm forty btw.

So as others have said, if you are over forty and not been for a colonoscopy go and get it done.

I found this thread hilarious the first time I read it and it still made me laugh second time round.I am a little peeved though.What is this "3 ounces of this laxative stuff mixed with ginger ale".

The doctor gave me three separate things to take before the procedure,

three bisacodyl tablets,they worked very fast, :eek:,

a half litre of magnesium citrate to drink,which wasn't to bad tasting,

and three litres of Sodium sulfate to drink. :cry: It was horrible.

All of which did what they were was supposed to do very,very well.

I can still taste the stuff in my mouth a week later.

sounds awesome! :D

How much weight did you loose>?

oddlycalm
06-17-06, 12:45 PM
Yo Spickly, welcome to June. If you're still impacted it may be time to consider blasting. I know a doc who as an explosives guy in the 'Nam... :gomer:

oc

EDwardo
06-17-06, 02:03 PM
Just saw an infomercial for a new miracle device.

Sonic Sphincter flex. A digital sound device with a subsonic recording designed to relax and optimise the excremental path. When used with a specially formulated herbal restorative for 8 weeks, the anus of a 20 year old is guaranteed. 8 D-cell batteries required. Carrying case included.
Thousands of satisfied customers. Endorsed by proctologists.

Great as a gift for friends and loved ones.

As an extra bonus, a usb cord and headphones are included so you can download your favorite tunes to the sound device so you can enjoy music while optimising.

Might have been a weird dream instead of an infomercial....... ;)

Kahauna Dreamer
06-17-06, 02:19 PM
:scary:

grungex
06-20-06, 10:56 PM
Ah yes, the Brown Sound.

Spicoli
11-25-06, 08:39 PM
bump for spinner26.:D

Al Czervik
01-02-07, 03:42 PM
Bump for the starter of the Bacon and Mayo v MW threads.

Spicoli
01-02-07, 03:46 PM
Bump for the starter of the Bacon and Mayo v MW threads.

Yep. Nuttin like a good colon blow after a tub of Mayo and some Bacons. :D

Spicoli
05-20-07, 07:49 PM
https://www.colonex700.com/info

The Benefits of Cleansing

Jump start your diet by Cleansing your Colon of up to 15 pounds of toxic buildup!

Look and feel slim by reducing bloating and obtain a flatter stomach!

Free yourself of constipation and symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome!

Eliminate symptoms of fatigue and boost your energy levels!

Support your body’s natural cleansing and elimination process!

Look, Feel and Live an active and healthy lifestyle!

Internal disinfectant that helps kill bacteria and parasites!

emjaya
05-20-07, 09:23 PM
Thanks for reminding me. The hospital has sent me the stuff for my next colonoscopy. One month to go. :yuck:

JoeBob
08-15-07, 12:43 PM
Does Courney Love read OC? http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/15/people.courtneylove.ap/index.html

TravelGal
08-15-07, 01:42 PM
Thanks for reminding me. The hospital has sent me the stuff for my next colonoscopy. One month to go. :yuck:

Sorry that this year's colonoscopy has already passed (yah, couldn't resist) but you should inquire about other stuff to swallow. TravelGuy and I had about 5 gallons of gatorade or diet soda, our choice, followed by a fleet Fleet.

Seriously, good you keep at it. It's important.

emjaya
08-15-07, 05:01 PM
Sorry that this year's colonoscopy has already passed (yah, couldn't resist) but you should inquire about other stuff to swallow. TravelGuy and I had about 5 gallons of gatorade or diet soda, our choice, followed by a fleet Fleet.

Seriously, good you keep at it. It's important.

I thought I would give the forum a break from the gory details this year, as this time the preparation was rather.......interesting. :yuck: :cry: :gomer:

However, the message still stands. If you are over forty and not been for a colonoscopy, go and get it done.

oddlycalm
08-19-08, 07:04 PM
Does Courney Love read OC? http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/15/people.courtneylove.ap/index.html
Maybe, sounds like her current drug of choice is polyethylene glycol. :gomer:

oc

Badger
08-20-08, 07:21 PM

Dude, you are going to get a large cranium and huge muscles. Haven't you seen what it did to Bonds.

Sean Malone
08-20-08, 09:29 PM
I miss spickles. :(

Methanolandbrats
08-20-08, 09:43 PM
I miss spickles. :( Where is he, Betty Ford? :confused: ..................... ;)