03-13-06, 11:23 AM
If you saw it last night,

Will he or will he not. . . . ??

racer2c
03-13-06, 11:33 AM
No way.

fourrunner
03-13-06, 11:53 AM
I'm guessing a Hospital Stay for Tony,maybe even touch & go ... resulting in "infighting" amongst the troops to add to the drama .... a couple more guys turning to the FBI for cover ... but which ones ?

I'm watching Benny Fazio ( Doogie Houser's Max Cassella ) quietly brooding in this episode , are bigger things coming ?

Look for Phil Leatardo ( Johnny Sack's right hand man ) to try & screw both Johnny Sack & Tony .... resulting in the best "get even Offing" of the show

but I'm just guessing

SteveH
03-13-06, 12:09 PM
I can't wait until AJ discovers tenderloins. :gomer:

G.
03-13-06, 12:09 PM
I had to turn away for a few minutes. What the hell happened? Did uncle Dementia pop him?

racer2c
03-13-06, 12:11 PM
Rest assurred there will be one 'dream' show with Tony unconscience in the hospital in which a few of his goumada's will make him wince in pain, his wife and kids will bring him some warm and fuzzy memories, some of his 'hits' will remind him he's going to hell but then a talking duck (with a voice like Sofia Lorien), swimming in his pool, will convince him to not give up the fight.

Uncle June goes to the home.

:)

I agree with you, fourrunner about Phil. He's got a date with a bullet.

racer2c
03-13-06, 12:12 PM
I had to turn away for a few minutes. What the hell happened? Did uncle Dementia pop him?

Yep. Show ended with tony crawling to the phone in the kitchen and dialing 911 but passing out before he could say anything.

Wally
03-13-06, 12:19 PM
Great opener!! Help a deaf one out, what did Jr. say as he pulled the trigger?

racer2c
03-13-06, 12:26 PM
Great opener!! Help a deaf one out, what did Jr. say as he pulled the trigger?

I found this on the Sopranos board.

> > Does anyone know what Junior said in Italian just
> > before he shot Tony?
>
>
> I don't know what the first word was but the second
> was Malanga (or something like that) Little *****
> Malanga, was the guy Junior wanted to whack in Arties
> resteraunt in season 1. Maybe Junior never did it
> back in 1999...I don't think they ever say, and
> Junior in all his crazyness lately shot Tony thinking
> it was Little ***** Malanga. Little ***** gets
> brought up in the show as well(BacK yard) Tony keeps
> giving Junior a hard time about forgetting things and
> getting people names wrong. Even when T yells up
> stairs, Junior says whos down there and Tony gives
> him some other name.(Artie shaw)
> TW
>
> Post was edited by:
> willette9

Link (http://boards.hbo.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700000090&tstart=0&mod=1142266869765)

Wally
03-13-06, 12:46 PM
I found this on the Sopranos board.

Link (http://boards.hbo.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700000090&tstart=0&mod=1142266869765)

Thanks c...... :thumbup: I'll be watching again tonight.

fourrunner
03-13-06, 01:42 PM
forgot to mention ... Vito Spatafore seemed to be getting a little "Frisky" while talking to Eugene after Silvio told Eugene Tony wouldn't let him go to Florida ... of course Eugene later saved Vito from having to solve that problem ... poor Eugene !!

Maybe losing all that weight & the New suits are going to Vito's head !!

This is going to be a fun ride !

racer2c
03-13-06, 02:24 PM
So there are some on the Sopranos board that are suggesting that the last half of last nights show was the last (or second to last) episode citing the quickly changing daylight to nighttime when Tony went to his uncles place, also with such a rapid fire of events occurring. Maybe the rest of the shows will fill in how all of lasts nights shows action.

The Eugene story is a strange one. Ralphie Aprille was able to come and go to Miami, although IRC he was on business and he was a capo a time. Eugene is just a soldier. As someone pointed out on the Sopranos board, Tony never said Eugene couldn't go; just that he was mulling it over. It was Silvio who said he couldn't and not to bother Tony with asking him anymore about it. It could be a trust thing with Eugene and they are getting ready to set him up (his suicide throwing a wrench in that). If Silvio is involved, it's probably something sneaky and at Tony's construction. Eugene smearing the blood on the map was blatant for-shadowing...but of what.

If Tony is standing outside of the deli at the beginning of next show then we'll know we saw the end of the season last night I assume.

fourrunner
03-13-06, 03:39 PM
racer2c

Also remember they showed no Previews of next weeks show !

As I recall they always showed previews !

Unless I missed it ....

lends credence to the Dream Theory !!

G.
03-14-06, 11:57 AM
From the Chicago tribune (free registration required)

It all sets Greek tragedy on its head. The tragic flaw for this mobster turns out to be a moral conscience. Soprano, who can strangle an enemy without pause, is too forgiving.

It's not telling too much to reveal that the next few episodes will deal with the gang and Tony's family in crisis. There will be ugly, undisciplined jockeying for money and power, with Silvio (E Street Band member Steve Van Zandt) temporarily in charge, egged on by his Lady Macbeth-like wife (played by Van Zandt's wife, Maureen).

And Tony's nuclear family members must relate as never before. The beast hovering outside their unconventional life is now among them, a creature spawned from their very bosom instead of a rival gangster or even that bear glimpsed by Tony, waiting in the back yard for the right moment to attack.

full text (http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/chi-0603130210mar13,1,7491469.story)

fourrunner
03-20-06, 03:50 PM
What the hell was that "Dream Sequence" this week

I was bored to tears every time they showed it

Got some glimpses into the future infighting

Wondering if Christopher goes to the Feds

AJ is definitely a Moron, in fact he might be retarded , and will at least attempt to off Jr.

Guess it was a "Setup" episode, but I wasn't thrilled !

racer2c
03-20-06, 04:27 PM

Got some glimpses into the future infighting

Wondering if Michael goes to the Feds

AJ is definitely a Moron, in fact he might be retarded , and will at least attempt to off Jr.

Guess it was a "Setup" episode, but I wasn't thrilled !

The hospital scenes with Carm had my wife in tears. Falco is a superb actress.

The AJ story line makes me think that he's going to attempt to do something to Jr and this will pull him into the 'family'.

But I have to admit, I enjoyed the dream sequence. A purgatory of sorts where Tony's subconscious removed all aspects of who he really is. Even his 'wife' on the phone wasn't Carm. My wife has a theory that Tony will awaken with the brain damage the doctor mentioned...he won't recall who he is. Total amnesia.

I'm really looking forward to two guys being erased...Vito and Phil.

The scenes for next week looked really good. Can Sil’ keep the family together? It’s going to be tough.

Chris bought the Maserati from Sacks wife. I think Sacks’ crew isn’t going to like that.

Elmo T
03-20-06, 04:46 PM

Everytime a dream sequence popped up I had this deja vu feeling that I was back in literature class. We'd being reading a particular book and the really brainy folks would be having a heated discussion about the subtexts and "true meaning" of the book. Whereas I thought it was about a guy and a whale. :gomer:

I'll make the assumption that I missed the finer points of the dream sequences last night.

Joelski
03-20-06, 04:56 PM
Ralphie Aprille (Cifaretto) was able to come and go to Miami, although IRC he was on business and he was a capo a time. (Tony sent Ralphie there after all the crap stirred up by Ralphie's comment about Jenny Sack's ass mole; Johnny wanted Carmine to sanction the hit and wasn't getting any joy. He was getting ready to just whack Ralphie when Tony told him to get lost for a while. The hit finally got ordered, but was called off at the last minute)

fourrunner
03-20-06, 05:20 PM
The hospital scenes with Carm had my wife in tears. Falco is a superb actress.

The AJ story line makes me think that he's going to attempt to do something to Jr and this will pull him into the 'family'.

But I have to admit, I enjoyed the dream sequence. A purgatory of sorts where Tony's subconscious removed all aspects of who he really is. Even his 'wife' on the phone wasn't Carm. My wife has a theory that Tony will awaken with the brain damage the doctor mentioned...he won't recall who he is. Total amnesia.

I'm really looking forward to two guys being erased...Vito and Phil.

The scenes for next week looked really good. Can Sil’ keep the family together? It’s going to be tough.

Chris bought the Maserati from Sacks wife. I think Sacks’ crew isn’t going to like that.

Edie Falco saved the episode for me ... You are correct, she is a superb actress

Next week does appear to change course

I'm hoping Tony's sister gets "rubbed out" real soon ... real, real soon ! But that shows how good Turturo is at playing her !

Fitti Fan
03-21-06, 12:52 PM

Loved Gandolfini without the accent. Should be interesting how it all turns out. Maybe he's enjoying living someone else's life while in his coma?

Joelski
03-21-06, 05:22 PM
Loved Gandolfini without the accent. Should be interesting how it all turns out. Maybe he's enjoying living someone else's life while in his coma?

I bet he wishes he had Mr Patraglia's credit card, though. ;)

fourrunner
03-27-06, 12:43 AM
Sunday March 26 Episode

SUPERB .... It only gets better from here !!! :thumbup:

racer2c
03-27-06, 12:57 AM
Sunday March 26 Episode

SUPERB .... It only gets better from here !!! :thumbup:

I thought so too. :thumbup: :thumbup:

fourrunner
03-27-06, 02:13 AM
LMAO at the total Clods Tony has working for him

He's not 10 minutes out of the Coma and Christopher is Telling him he owes him to support his Movie Deal

Bobby Bacala blocking the Ambulance carrying Silvio to the Hospital with the Asthma Attack because he "Needed" an Answer

Surprise of the Nite ... Silvio can't handle the pressure ... who'd of thunk !! ;)

AJ gets dumber by the week !!

DjDrOmusic
03-27-06, 09:36 AM
Wouldn't this be a real twist if we find out that the entre series was a dream in the mind of an alzheimer patient? Sort of like the ending to St. Elsewhere, when you find out in the final episode that the entire series was an imagination in the mind of an autistic boy.

racer2c
03-27-06, 11:09 AM
Wouldn't this be a real twist if we find out that the entre series was a dream in the mind of an alzheimer patient? Sort of like the ending to St. Elsewhere, when you find out in the final episode that the entire series was an imagination in the mind of an autistic boy.

I hope Chase doesn't pull a Rosanne. ;)

It belittles the series to me.

Although, if you look at Chase's Northern Exposure, he does like to leave story lines in question and use innuendo and mystical metaphor. I wouldn't bet against Chase doing something surprising.

The 'dream' shows on the Sopranos are very similar to the dream shows Chase did on Northern Exposure.

oddlycalm
03-27-06, 05:06 PM
Bobby Bacala blocking the Ambulance carrying Silvio to the Hospital with the Asthma Attack because he "Needed" an Answer That was a nice touch, and one the desperation is believable. We can just about hear Janice biting pieces out of his ass over his end of the money while he gets more and more frantic. He can't shut her up without busting her in the chin, he can't do that because it's T's sister and he can't listen to another second of it.... :D

I also like the scene where Pauli is bitching to T and his pulse gradually increases to redline and he goes into arrest.

oc

Joelski
03-28-06, 10:29 AM
WTF did little Carmine spring up from? I thought he went back to Fla with his tail between his legs.

Paulie's injury was a horrible way to showcase national testicle awareness month. :cry:

Sil's one of my favorites and those bozos better show him some respect! You wouldn't see fatboy slim pestering Tony while he's taking a ralphie on the groaner, would you?

AJ is way out of control, Carm was right; a cross to bare, and flunked out of school to boot! Where's the respect? This one needs the s**t slapped out of him, a coupla times. :mad:

Phin needs to kick Vito right in the stuggots. Dude needs a spine.

What makes Chrissy keep thinkin' he's a movie writer? :gomer:

Tony needs to snap out of it, quick, so he can add some bruises to Paulie and Vito's jewels for cheating Carm out of his taste.

No more stupid, artsy-fartsy dream crap! The clock is ticking and I want to see the normal stuff that makes the show so good! :flame:

racer2c
03-28-06, 11:19 AM
WTF did little Carmine spring up from? I thought he went back to Fla with his tail between his legs.

Paulie's injury was a horrible way to showcase national testicle awareness month. :cry:

Sil's one of my favorites and those bozos better show him some respect! You wouldn't see fatboy slim pestering Tony while he's taking a ralphie on the groaner, would you?

AJ is way out of control, Carm was right; a cross to bare, and flunked out of school to boot! Where's the respect? This one needs the s**t slapped out of him, a coupla times. :mad:

Phin needs to kick Vito right in the stuggots. Dude needs a spine.

What makes Chrissy keep thinkin' he's a movie writer? :gomer:

Tony needs to snap out of it, quick, so he can add some bruises to Paulie and Vito's jewels for cheating Carm out of his taste.

No more stupid, artsy-fartsy dream crap! The clock is ticking and I want to see the normal stuff that makes the show so good! :flame:

I was surprised to see Carmine also.

I still think AJ is going to try to break into the family. he's going to do something where they will have no choice but to protect him and then he's in. Or he'll do something stupid and get killed.

I like Sil too but I knew those bozos would walk all over him.

It will interesting to see how this experience affects T. Will it make him tougher and he'll be able to get both his families back into shape or is he going to be even more disenfranchised and things will get worse until it all unravels and the Feds win.

My weeks are now countdowns to Sunday evenings.

Wheel-Nut
03-28-06, 11:24 AM
My question: Does Paulie get whacked next week?

racer2c
03-28-06, 11:29 AM
My question: Does Paulie get whacked next week?

For what and by whom?

Wheel-Nut
03-28-06, 12:01 PM
[speculation]
because of the in-fighting between him and Vito. Vito tells some non-truths to Tony about the latest score, (money from Columbians) Paulie gets the short end and the family takes him fishing . . . [/specualtion]

racer2c
03-28-06, 01:06 PM
[speculation]
because of the in-fighting between him and Vito. Vito tells some non-truths to Tony about the latest score, (money from Columbians) Paulie gets the short end and the family takes him fishing . . . [/specualtion]

That Vito really wants the boss job. You may be on to something. I think Vito will try something stupid in the way of a powerplay.

Joelski
03-28-06, 01:13 PM
That Vito really wants the boss job. You may be on to something. I think Vito will try something stupid in the way of a powerplay.

You mean like kissing Leotardo's butt? God forbid....

Insomniac
03-28-06, 01:41 PM
Will Tony even be there mentally? Was the Alzheimers a subtext to brain damage? You saw the look on Carmella's face after she got the package and Vito and Paulie were getting in the elevator. Does she make a power play?

racer2c
03-28-06, 02:20 PM
You mean like kidding Leotardo's butt? God forbid....

Personally I think Fin will out Vito.

racer2c
03-28-06, 02:25 PM
Will Tony even be there mentally? Was the Alzheimers a subtext to brain damage? You saw the look on Carmella's face after she got the package and Vito and Paulie were getting in the elevator. Does she make a power play?

I think she'll go to Tony and tell him what she saw. She doesn't have the soldiers to make a move for boss. If they won't listen to Sil, they damn sure won't listen to Carm.

I think the Alzheimer’s is part of T's subconscious fears. With his uncle and maybe his mother having it, he is scared he may also. Uncle Jun either woke up the sleeping giant or just the opposite.

Insomniac
03-28-06, 04:50 PM
I think she'll go to Tony and tell him what she saw. She doesn't have the soldiers to make a move for boss. If they won't listen to Sil, they damn sure won't listen to Carm.

I think the Alzheimer’s is part of T's subconscious fears. With his uncle and maybe his mother having it, he is scared he may also. Uncle Jun either woke up the sleeping giant or just the opposite.

Could be one of thise "Tony says..." deals. He's alive and the boss still. You know she would love to wield that power.

Insomniac
03-28-06, 04:52 PM
Personally I think Fin will out Vito.

Yeah, I agree. Vito must want to be outed. Fin is scared of you, he proposed to Meadow to save himself. Probably shouldn't antagonize the kid. He's bound to tell Meadow when she finds him crawled up in the fetal position, crying in a closet.

Wally
03-28-06, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I agree. Vito must want to be outed. Fin is scared of you, he proposed to Meadow to save himself. Probably shouldn't antagonize the kid. He's bound to tell Meadow when she finds him crawled up in the fetal position, crying in a closet.

I pretty sure ol Finn already told Meadow.................I believe she told him he was crazy as Vito was a married man.

We are going to see a lot more of Vito's wife though.....

Wheel-Nut
03-28-06, 06:10 PM
The boy has grown up.
http://www.sopranoland.com/episodes/ep01/images/1-07-aj.jpg

oddlycalm
03-29-06, 05:13 AM
:gomer:
The boy has grown up. Yup, but still hasn't outgrowed the dumb...

oc

Joelski
03-29-06, 01:56 PM
:gomer: Yup, but still hasn't outgrowed the dumb...

oc

Anybody else think he walks like jughead in the cartoons?

racer2c
03-29-06, 02:44 PM
Anybody else think he walks like jughead in the cartoons?
:D :thumbup:

SteveH
03-29-06, 08:39 PM
Was on vacation and just now caught last Sunday's episode. Wow! Has to be one of the best ever. Paulie getting kicked in the nuts and then limping the rest of the show was the best. And then motormouthing T into a near heart attack! :laugh:

Damn, I'm going to miss this show, but when its this good you really look forward each week to new episodes.