PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Fantasy GP

Cam
03-08-06, 10:47 AM

Group Name = Off Camber
pwd = ftg2x

I really wish Yahoo! would give a little more sign up time!

Dirty Sanchez
03-08-06, 10:59 AM
you need to post the group id#

Cam
03-08-06, 11:15 AM
you need to post the group id#

Hmmm I do? Try 462..... :gomer:

TrueBrit
03-08-06, 04:00 PM
Cool!

:thumbup:

Lizzerd
03-11-06, 12:39 AM
You have until 2:30 EST to get your first race picks in, slackers.

Hard Driver
03-11-06, 03:03 AM
Squeezed in before the bell

Cam
03-11-06, 09:33 AM
Squeezed in before the bell
:thumbup:

Hard Driver
03-17-06, 04:17 PM
Kicking Butt:
http://uk.f1.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/group/462

Have to post this now, because it will probably be the last time I am in the lead.

TrueBrit
03-17-06, 11:03 PM
Don't forget to get your picks in...quallies are tonight...

Gomerbilly
03-18-06, 01:51 AM
Kicking Butt:
http://uk.f1.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/group/462

Have to post this now, because it will probably be the last time I am in the lead.

You should quit now. I'm second, heading to first!

Lizzerd
04-02-06, 03:52 AM
The top of the leader board looks to me like you all are using up your Renaults. Remember, you can only use a selection four times for the season, you know...

devilmaster
04-02-06, 12:19 PM
The top of the leader board looks to me like you all are using up your Renaults. Remember, you can only use a selection four times for the season, you know...

Well, I didn't. But holy cow was this race a disaster for me.

My b list had Massa and Rosberg, and they got together on lap 1 turn 1 (wankers!).

My A list was chinboy, who hit a bump, and it forced him to call on his years of F1 experience, 7 world championships and the deft hands that other drivers yearn for, and he turned the car into the freakin wall. http://www.sportsinferno.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif

My C list pick was Williams. I believe it got me 1 point. And that sent me spiralling down the list. Probably never to recover.

TrueBrit
04-02-06, 12:38 PM

That's when it gets fun...trying to pick the best of the rest...

I managed to pick up 38 points this weekend...makes up for a slow start to the season...

oddlycalm
04-02-06, 05:25 PM
I managed to pick up 38 points this weekend...makes up for a slow start to the season... Good show. Not a total disaster for me but Massa and Webber didn't do me any good at all and down the list I go to fourth. :(

oc

Dirty Sanchez
04-03-06, 09:44 AM
anytime you can use up a good team and get near maximum points is good. I've used renault twice and in those two races they finished 1-2 and 1-5. the way I see it, the pressure's on you to match these results. picked the winner as my lead driver in both as well.

anyway, I'm more comfortable defending a lead than coming from behind :gomer:

P1 ;)

rosawendel
06-11-06, 02:58 PM
yeah, that's right.... :thumbup:

after silverstone:
1 team rosawendel 262
2 Team Chronic Flatulence 257
3 Forza Your Mama 254
4 Hard Driver 252
5 TrueBritRacing 235
6 BackmarkersRUs 232
7 Devilmasters 228
8 Power of Dreams 226
9 gjc2 215
9 Lizzerd Motorsports 215
11 Team Canuck 207
12 Screamin Eagles F1 191
13 Gee I like your pants 190
14 Last Race Winners 185
15 noprancinghorses 171
16 Hooblus GP 144
17 PookeyBear Racing 131
18 Scuderia Sisu 107

now the fun starts. only one more schu left for me, no more ferarri, and no more renault. time for mclaren to step up.

Winston Wolfe
06-11-06, 11:51 PM
I had a brain cramp and missed week 1, yet find myself in the top 10...
How do it know ?

Looks like almost everyone has used up Fred.... and this was my last week of Team Nissan\Renault....

It should get interesting from here..... Button has proved to be as reliable as his crop duster engine... when they go, THEY GO !!!!!

Cam
06-11-06, 11:53 PM
How do it know ?

Looks like almost everyone has used up Fred.... and this was my last week of Team Nissan\Renault....

It should get interesting from here..... Button has proved to be as reliable as his crop duster engine... when they go, THEY GO !!!!!

I'm screwed. :cry:

Winston Wolfe
06-12-06, 12:20 AM
I'm screwed. :cry:

welcome, screwed.... I'm Winston Wolfe.... :p

thanks for setting this deal up, Cam.... I think I speak for the rest of us Off-Camber-ites when I say that.... :thumbup:

It always make the racing season a little more interesting when you try and get involved in some of this shat.... Good luck to y'all for the rest of the season !

Lizzerd
06-12-06, 01:10 AM
How do it know ?

Not so fast to judge, my friend. I have two Freds left, three Fisichellas, and three Kimis. I also have a Renault, a Ferrari, and three McLarens left.

Look for the Lizzerd lurking in the weeds to strike hard in the second half.

Hard Driver
07-14-06, 03:16 PM
Hey,

Back on top again. And I have a couple of good picks left in reserve too. Maybe not quite as many as Lizzerd, but I have not shot my whole load. ;)

Going for some long shots this week, so I suspect my time on the top step of the off camber podium will be short lived.

rosawendel
07-14-06, 03:40 PM
i'm hosed except for mclaren, and if anyone else surprises (and i guess it). eh, it was fun while it lasted... and now the downfall.

oddlycalm
07-18-06, 02:18 PM
Not so fast to judge, my friend. I have two Freds left, three Fisichellas, and three Kimis. I also have a Renault, a Ferrari, and three McLarens left. The more I thought about this the more I wondered who you had been picking and why.... ;)

oc

devilmaster
07-18-06, 02:44 PM
Noticed that yahoo.uk hasn't changed Juan Pablo out.... this could really affect how the rest of the season is run. If you've used him in the A pool already, you've probably saved yourself some other front runners for the end.

If you're like me, I hadn't used him yet. Until they put in de La Rosa, I've lost the chance to use his 4 available races..... :mad:

Ankf00
07-18-06, 03:10 PM
If you're like me, I hadn't used him yet. Until they put in de La Rosa, I've lost the chance to use his 4 available races..... :mad: Well, you can take solace when considering Puffy's form to date, you didn't miss much :)