PDA

View Full Version : No practice or qualifying replays

cameraman
03-07-06, 01:33 PM
At least for the Bahrain race there are no repeat broadcasts of the practice or qualifying sessions.

God knows they wouldn't want to break up that primetime 4 hour block of Unique Whips :shakehead

pchall
03-07-06, 01:47 PM
God knows they wouldn't want to break up that primetime 4 hour block of Unique Whips :shakehead

What, and sacrifice that all important pony girl audience to gearheads? :rolleyes:

Steve99
03-07-06, 06:04 PM
Time to get a VCR?

Spicoli
03-07-06, 07:38 PM
Time to get a VCR?

DVR. In.

cameraman
03-07-06, 08:09 PM
The DVR is already programmed.

That is when I saw that there are no repeats...

Gomerbilly
03-09-06, 10:15 PM
*****s use DVRs/VCRs!

My ass will watch live on the left coast! 3AM bitch!

Besides, you never know when numbnut Speed will extend a 'consumer products showcase' and hose the schedule.

TrueBrit
03-09-06, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the reminder....DVR all set...

As a departed legend once used to say..."Drop the flag!"

dando
03-10-06, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the reminder....DVR all set...

As a departed legend once used to say..."Drop the flag!"
Giddy up!

</Kramer>

;)

-Kevin

Spicoli
03-10-06, 12:21 AM
****, can't sleep.

gonna be fun in the morning. :thumbup: DVR set, Vodka on ice. :thumbup: "off site meeting til noon" :thumbup:

:D

Gomerbilly
03-10-06, 12:31 AM
****, can't sleep.

gonna be fun in the morning. :thumbup: DVR set, Vodka on ice. :thumbup: "off site meeting til noon" :thumbup:

:D

Cheers!!

Spicoli
03-10-06, 09:09 AM
wow, some good stuff out there.

finally, it looks to be a season with alot of new/different story lines. And all the new paint! :eek:

I sorta like the STR cars.....and the Williams/BMWSauber cars are gonna give people fits. I think we have a greats eason ahead. :thumbup:

Note to SppedTV:

No matter how hard you try I do not, nor do my OW brethren, especially those watching F1, give a rat's ass about Billy Car, NeckCar, Trucks, or unique whips, so kindly STFU DURING THIS HOUR.

l "Can mark martin make it 3 in a row?"

answer?: WGAF :flame:

Cam
03-10-06, 11:00 AM
So much for slowing them down.....

DAVIDSON Honda M 1'31"353

Best lap time: M. Schumacher - 1'30''252

1.1 second slower and it's only the first 2 practice sessions.they will probably pick that up and more by quals tomorrow. Max is so farkin' smart! Yeah we'll go to a V8..... That'll slow 'em! What a putz! Go back to lawyerin' you moron!!! :gomer: :shakehead

Gomerbilly
03-10-06, 02:03 PM
The V-8's sound great! Notice that the cars seem very stable going into corners? I didn't see anyone fighting their cars very much. Perhaps we're a bit under powered? :(

Spicoli
03-10-06, 03:20 PM
The V-8's sound great! Notice that the cars seem very stable going into corners? I didn't see anyone fighting their cars very much. Perhaps we're a bit under powered? :(

Seems they will find the power, I'll bet that 1:30 falls...

Man, I got up at 6:20 and didn;t flip out that I missed the first 20 minutes, cause now I got me sum DVR beyoptxches. :w00t:

Poured up a tidy Bloody Mary, enjoyed me self and man this is the way to go. :thumbup:

Gomerbilly
03-10-06, 07:08 PM
Seems they will find the power, I'll bet that 1:30 falls...

Man, I got up at 6:20 and didn;t flip out that I missed the first 20 minutes, cause now I got me sum DVR beyoptxches. :w00t:

Poured up a tidy Bloody Mary, enjoyed me self and man this is the way to go. :thumbup:

I hope so. Schumacher was quoted as saying the V-8's/chassis this year are more "crisp" and more to his liking. He seems to like the power cut.

nissan gtp
03-10-06, 08:10 PM
tivo :D

I like the sound from the V8's, excecpt the Mc/Merc --- sounded flat and nasty --- but the car looks geat on TV, I love the orange wings

the sound from the Cossy in the williams kicked ass :thumbup:

Gomerbilly
03-10-06, 10:05 PM
tivo :D

I like the sound from the V8's, excecpt the Mc/Merc --- sounded flat and nasty --- but the car looks geat on TV, I love the orange wings

the sound from the Cossy in the williams kicked ass :thumbup:

Can't wait to hear it in person.

RichK
03-11-06, 07:22 PM
Oh man, those V8s sound awesome! Especially the Cosworth. It's got a raspy sound about halfway up the rev range that sounds like the old Cosworth V8s. (It's probably near the old V8 rev range). When they showed the onboard from Scott Speed, the V10 sounded too smooth in comparison.

Thank God for F1 & Speed's coverage. The video/song montage's, Varsha/Hobbes/Matchett, practice/qual/race with pre race coverage.....ahhhhh!

Cam
03-11-06, 07:36 PM
Can't wait to hear it in person.

You buyin? :D

Gomerbilly
03-11-06, 10:44 PM
You buyin? :D

If you're there at Indy, 7AM - behind me in the beer line, on my way to the back of the pits to hang with the drivers and teams, then I'll buy. An Oil Can for breakfast anyone?

Cam
03-11-06, 10:50 PM
If you're there at Indy, 7AM - behind me in the beer line, on my way to the back of the pits to hang with the drivers and teams, then I'll buy. An Oil Can for breakfast anyone?

GAG! Dude! I am an Aussie...... Fosters is dishwater! It does NOT pass these lips! *ACK*

Gomerbilly
03-11-06, 10:57 PM
GAG! Dude! I am an Aussie...... Fosters is dishwater! It does NOT pass these lips! *ACK*

I guess you're out of luck considering that is far and away the best thing they sell at the track. Would you rather have Shitweiser or Miller? Besides, it's the official beer of F-1. It's not my favorite, but it isn't the worst I've had. I'd prefer a can of Wife Beater myself but I don't think Stella is going to make it to Indy anytime soon.

Cam
03-11-06, 11:01 PM
I guess you're out of luck considering that is far and away the best thing they sell at the track. Would you rather have Shitweiser or Miller? Besides, it's the official beer of F-1. It's not my favorite, but it isn't the worst I've had. I'd prefer a can of Wife Beater myself but I don't think Stella is going to make it to Indy anytime soon.

I take my own..... I do not purchase from 16th snd Georgetown.... Just a little secret....

Gomerbilly
03-11-06, 11:05 PM
I take my own..... I do not purchase from 16th snd Georgetown.... Just a little secret....

I considered that but who wants to drag a cooler around all day? What a pain in the ass. Regardless, I'll buy you a White Russian or some other girlie drink if you don't want a Fosters.

Cam
03-11-06, 11:11 PM
I considered that but who wants to drag a cooler around all day? What a pain in the ass. Regardless, I'll buy you a White Russian or some other girlie drink if you don't want a Fosters.

You know what...... Just to placate...... I will do ONE Fosters..... HOWEVER...... I reserve the right to heave it back over your shoes following consumption. That will happen without a doubt! :saywhat:

Gomerbilly
03-11-06, 11:33 PM
You know what...... Just to placate...... I will do ONE Fosters..... HOWEVER...... I reserve the right to heave it back over your shoes following consumption. That will happen without a doubt! :saywhat:

What do you drink at the track? I'm open to improvement. I just don't want to lug a cooler around.

Cam
03-11-06, 11:42 PM
What do you drink at the track? I'm open to improvement. I just don't want to lug a cooler around.

I Lug a cooler around along with my camera crap..... I am all over the track! It has never slowed me down.....

All you have to do is ask and maybe...... just maybe we can show you how it should be done......