PDA

View Full Version : ChampCar Team Brazil?

NismoZ
03-03-06, 05:29 PM
Gentilozzi is talking to a bunch of Brazillionaires who want to put Pizzonia and Bernoldi in the Rocketsports cars, call it Team Brazil AND scare up sponsorship money for a Brazil race next season. PG likes the idea. Just bring the money and forget about Montagny? Awesome looking national flag paint scheme, too. I'm told all you AR1 fans can subscribe to see the pictures and get the latest rumor updates as they happen! :p

extramundane
03-03-06, 06:00 PM
Awesome looking national flag paint scheme, too. I'm told all you AR1 fans can subscribe see the pictures

$10 says it's a picture of The Lesser Fittipaldi's '95 ride.

Accipiter
03-03-06, 06:19 PM
Close.

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/22357/

NismoZ
03-03-06, 06:22 PM
Well, sure, but it looked good then, too. Nothing yet of course but talk of a funded team and another race is a positive sign anyway. Hope it happens. Montagny may be faster than both of them put together but if doesn't want to be here then get some people who do.

cameraman
03-03-06, 06:50 PM
As per usual
The completion of both deals - for Team Brazil and a Brazilian race - still depends on enough sponsorship being found.

Andrew Longman
03-03-06, 07:19 PM
Well, so long as it will "bring joy to the Brazilian fans". :gomer:

I never met a Brazilian who wasn't joyous.

Interlagos would be cool. Among my favorites on the f1 trail.

Spicoli
03-03-06, 09:18 PM
WGAF - good for CCWS. Make it work bitches! :thumbup:

TopGear
03-03-06, 10:03 PM
WGAF - good for CCWS. Make it work bitches! :thumbup:

:D Right On!!!!

jonovision_man
03-03-06, 11:14 PM
Pizzonia's finally giving up on F1...? I guess the writing is on the wall now that Rosberg got the nod for the 2006 seat along side Webber.

He was pretty good when he got seat time IMO, but nothing special. Maybe more time would have made him shine, maybe not. Should be able to splash around in CC pretty good though.

jono