PDA

View Full Version : And people complain about the violence in North American Hockey.....

devilmaster
03-02-06, 05:36 PM
Wild Romanian hockey brawl......

http://avokatsomo.com/arkisto/2006/02/23/romanialaista-hockeytaituruutta/

Don Quixote
03-02-06, 06:08 PM
Yowza, Bertuzzi should move to Romania. :D
Note the stick swinging.

Ankf00
03-02-06, 06:34 PM
:shakehead

tossers... the goalie swinging the stick? Hextall didn't need the stick to lay someone out :cool:

Dr. Corkski
03-02-06, 08:42 PM
Those are quite possibly the most useless referees I have ever seen. One of them should have broken up that initial fight as soon as both players fell down. That whole thing escalated because the referees let it get out of control.

In related news, that sorry excuse for a human being by the name of Steve Moore and his equally as sorry parents are planning to sue the players involved in that above brawl, the teams, the league, and also the country of Romania. No word on whether Todd Bertuzzi will be involved. For the purposes of the lawsuit Moore will now claim that he is a resident of Romania.

Don Quixote
03-02-06, 10:06 PM
:gomer: :D

dando
03-02-06, 10:14 PM
Those are quite possibly the most useless referees I have ever seen. One of them should have broken up that initial fight as soon as both players fell down. That whole thing escalated because the referees let it get out of control.

In related news, that sorry excuse for a human being by the name of Steve Moore and his equally as sorry parents are planning to sue the players involved in that above brawl, the teams, the league, and also the country of Romania. No word on whether Todd Bertuzzi will be involved. For the purposes of the lawsuit Moore will now claim that he is a resident of Romania.
I heard he was going to sue Drew Tate next. :gomer:

-Kevin

G.
03-02-06, 10:52 PM
Red team pwned the white. Why was the white team just hanging around center ice whilst their teamates were getting pounced upon by SEVERAL players at once?

Is this some hockey etiquette thing that I am unaware of?

Tifosi24
03-02-06, 11:32 PM
Every rule of hockey etiquette was broken in that fight. After watching that, I would say that the white team can't win a street fight. The guy who keep beating someone with his stick, he should be removed from the gene pool. Only a high school girls game has more stick work than that fight.

Dr. Corkski
03-02-06, 11:41 PM
I heard he was going to sue Drew Tate next. :gomer:

-KevinHe's gonna have to join in on some of that class action. :gomer:

vancouver
03-03-06, 06:15 AM
I know of some people on another forum, who are so pissed with the fact that Moore' s parents are trying to claim for damages, that they wish that Bertuzzi should have killed Steve Moore right there instantly.

They say, if this had happened; ''there would not be any fuss''. :shakehead