PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Bremer's car???

cameraman
03-02-06, 03:47 PM
An odd article but it has a photo of Bremer's 2006 car.
As far as I can figure out it says he hasn't signed yet.
The #7? maybe they got the number because of the sponsor.

http://www.1-1portal.dk/imagegallery/ronnibremer/Helsidet%20billedudskrift%201.JPG

http://www.1-1portal.dk/imagegallery/ronnibremer/Helsidet%20billedudskrift%203.JPG

jonovision_man
03-02-06, 03:56 PM
http://new.qbic7.com/

Coming Soon

Denne homepage er under opdatering. Venligst vend tilbage og oplev vores revolutionerende produktkoncept.

"Because Your Money Matters"

skaven
03-02-06, 03:58 PM
Sweet... reminds me of the Telefonica car.

At least it is not red. :thumbup:

FCYTravis
03-02-06, 04:28 PM
That's not Ronnie's actual car — it's a Reynard showcar.

Unless Champ Car went back to running Firestones while I wasn't looking.

rosawendel
03-02-06, 04:31 PM
which reminds me... how many times can you repaint a showcar before it spontaneously combusts? ;)

Wabbit
03-02-06, 04:34 PM
which reminds me... how many times can you repaint a showcar before it spontaneously combusts? ;)

Good question for PainterGeek.

Classic Apex
03-02-06, 04:45 PM

That's too bad, I miss the look of the Reynards...

cameraman
03-02-06, 04:47 PM

Does Bridgestone let the teams keep the current tires over the off season? I thought that they were rather possessive about them.

So that is the ex-shiny black car Cedric was showing off?

And on a related note how many times can an HVM Lola be wadded up before it finally dies...

devilmaster
03-02-06, 05:05 PM
And on a related note how many times can an HVM Lola be wadded up before it finally dies...

Final data logging should be completed by the end of this year.... ;)

cameraman
03-02-06, 05:18 PM
Danish isn't my strong suit but this is what I got out of it.

Qbic7 bought this Reynard (with only 1500 km on it) and hauled it over to Denmark where it will be making the promotional rounds. More confusing is the claim that the car has a 3 liter V10 in it. :confused:

Whatever it is they say it cost them $10 million Krone which is $1,597,930 USD. Seems to be a bit spendy if you ask me but I'm sure who ever sold it is happy.

So it isn't related to whatever HVM is doing unless Qbic7 is sponsoring RB over here. That wasn't mentioned.

It did say he would be driving a Team Peugot 307 in the DTC.

grungex
03-04-06, 12:21 PM
Does Bridgestone let the teams keep the current tires over the off season? I thought that they were rather possessive about them.
All tires used on track go back to Bridgestone at the end of the race, but all of the teams have show, setup, and tow tires.

nrc
03-04-06, 02:36 PM
So it isn't related to whatever HVM is doing unless Qbic7 is sponsoring RB over here. That wasn't mentioned.

It did say he would be driving a Team Peugot 307 in the DTC.

1.5 million seems like a lot to spend on a show car.

Here's the best I could get from an online translator -

Ie actually that Ronnie has evidence a optionsaftale , some can be terminate to a fixed charter by a from they utterly worse luck teams to Champ car by 2006, that is to say CET HVM that bla ejes from the recognizing Hollywood - entertainer and filmsterne 'Cedric the Entertainer'

I would guess that means that HVM have an option on him.

Ronbo
03-09-06, 12:55 AM
If you go to Ronnies website, he states that he will be signing a contract soon. He just does not state with whom!

tantra
03-09-06, 01:21 AM
I've been following this and think I've figured it all out from the information given so far.

Derrick Walker is gathering up all his old Reynards, dropping some used F1 mills in the back, throwing on some used Firestones (likely only one stint on 'em), and starting the Walker Racing League.
All 'events' will be run through the streets of cities in Denmark which have a population of 50,000 or more.

Derrick, that sly old compeditor, seems to always come up with some way of going racing every year.

Ronbo
03-11-06, 12:45 AM
I've been following this and think I've figured it all out from the information given so far.

Derrick Walker is gathering up all his old Reynards, dropping some used F1 mills in the back, throwing on some used Firestones (likely only one stint on 'em), and starting the Walker Racing League.
All 'events' will be run through the streets of cities in Denmark which have a population of 50,000 or more.

Derrick, that sly old compeditor, seems to always come up with some way of going racing every year.

BRILLIANT!!!!! :) :)