PDA

View Full Version : The Shield

G.
03-01-06, 01:48 AM
If'n you ain't watchin' The Shield, you are missing the best show on TV.

This episode kicked all forms of butt. All forms.

I've missed 2 this year, which is not the norm. But tonight made up for it.

That is all. 'Cept that it should replay on Friday. This is the Award winner.

vancouver
03-01-06, 08:57 AM
The story of in inner-city Los Angeles police precinct where some of the cops aren't above breaking the rules or working against their associates to both keep the streets safe and their self-interests intact.

:thumbup:

Spicoli
03-01-06, 10:09 AM
I agree, its hands down the best fuggin show on TV. Vick mackey is a badass, and I have never hated anyone ('cept maybe FTG ;) ) on the level I hate that Forrest Whitaker dooder.

The show is superbly written, acted and produced. I look forward to it each week.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

oddlycalm
03-01-06, 06:01 PM
Agreed, good TV. It's had good writing since day one and they hire people with great acting chops. Having CCH Pounder do a massive broke neck face plant down the stairs was about the most memorable exit I can recall any character making from a show. :thumbup:

Next week should wind the spring even tighter when their finances get frozen and Lemansky gets shipped off for a concrete vacation. Should be real interesting to see how they wind this season up.

oc

RHR_Fan
03-01-06, 07:04 PM
I love the show, but haven't been watching since the Olympics started. Anyone want to pm me and get me up to speed? Last episode I saw was where Vic and Forrest Whitaker first meet at that one girl's house.

~Nicole

Spicoli
03-07-06, 11:39 PM
turn on FX right now and get you some Vick Mackey. :thumbup:

Ankf00
03-07-06, 11:44 PM
can't... Denny Crane. :gomer:

G.
03-08-06, 11:56 AM
Good to see the crew is back to breaking the law. :laugh:

Whitaker is going to go down HARD. I expect it will involve fired rounds, in some manner. My guess, he's going to be the one shooting, bad shoot, bring him down. Maybe shoot the Latina underwear model? :laugh:

Spicoli
03-08-06, 02:11 PM
Good to see the crew is back to breaking the law. :laugh:

Whitaker is going to go down HARD. I expect it will involve fired rounds, in some manner. My guess, he's going to be the one shooting, bad shoot, bring him down. Maybe shoot the Latina underwear model? :laugh:
i hope so. he a dick. :cry:

oddlycalm
03-08-06, 07:21 PM
Having CCH Pounder do a massive broke neck face plant down the stairs was about the most memorable exit I can recall any character making from a show. Wrong, and she comes limping back from the world class face plant. :eek: Slowed her down though and she gets scammed... ;)

The writers are winding Whitaker up like a $2 watch and it should be fun to see what happens when the spring lets go... :D

oc

Spicoli
03-15-06, 10:14 AM
Anyone catch this last night? :saywhat:

This stuff be crazy mang. :shakehead

90 minutes season finale next week! Sack up grannies.