PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Race - Free Stuff

TedN
02-24-06, 08:45 PM
Here is a note just received from a buddy of mine. If anyone is interested, you need to act by the end of next week ...

If you are thinking of going to the event formerly known as the Toronto Molson Indy, you might want to order your tickets within the next week.

At the Auto Show, I picked up a coupon that allowed me to get both a free paddock pass and a free v.i.p. pit walk-through pass when I bought a silver ticket for this year's Molson Grand Prix of Toronto. I paid just $148.75 including service charges, etc. A gold ticket also gets you the free paddock and pit walk-through tickets. Normally, the pit walk-through is sold only to gold ticket purchasers.

To take advantage of this offer, you have until Friday, March 3 to call 1-877-865-7223. Tell them you have a coupon from the Auto Show for free paddock and v.i.p. pit walk-through. The promotion code is TOAUTO, but they didn't even ask me for it.

If you are going to the Auto Show this weekend, you can get your own coupon at the Ford display. Fill out a ballot to win tickets to the race and they'll give you the coupon.

Ted

jonovision_man
02-25-06, 09:45 AM
Whoo-hoo :thumbup: Thanks Ted, will do! Haven't bought my tix yet.

RHR_Fan
02-25-06, 10:24 AM
Darn:w e already have ours! But I think we got the paddock tix free anyways. Pit-walk through would be nice, but it's always held after the sessions.

~Nicole

jonovision_man
02-25-06, 05:57 PM
1-877-865-7223

Anyone try this number...? Seems like a person at a company as opposed to a ticket agent.

Edit: never mind, it's the number on the web site too... he said "Grand Prix Toronto" really fast on his voicemail, didn't make out that it was the race. :) They should have stuck with "Molson Indy"! ;)

jono

jonovision_man
02-27-06, 03:24 PM
Sounds like they have a lot available... I was able to get 2 in the top row in section 21.

Of course, it's only Feb... early bird catches the top row seats accross from the Jumbotron and the pit lane... :D And the free paddock passes. And the free VIP walk-through.

Wow. :eek: Should be a fun weekend.

jono