PDA

View Full Version : I saw Danica today

High Sided
02-23-06, 06:24 PM
my daughter and i were headed to the bakery section at the local grocery and there she was, well a lifesize print on the hostess stand. i walked up, leaned down, and spit right into her sunglasses. my kid goes "awe man". i responded with "what, you think i was gonna kiss her?". Oh those "father/daughter memories", thanks tony :gomer:

RichK
02-23-06, 07:31 PM
You're quite the role model. :rolleyes:

High Sided
02-23-06, 07:39 PM
You're quite the role model. :rolleyes:
i do my best

Lizzerd
02-23-06, 07:39 PM
Classy act... :shakehead

Sean O'Gorman
02-23-06, 07:49 PM
Remember that time, when you were rushville rocket? Remember? That was awesome.

:gomer:

jonovision_man
02-23-06, 08:14 PM
my daughter and i were headed to the bakery section at the local grocery and there she was, well a lifesize print on the hostess stand. i walked up, leaned down, and spit right into her sunglasses. my kid goes "awe man". i responded with "what, you think i was gonna kiss her?". Oh those "father/daughter memories", thanks tony :gomer:

How old are you...?

jono

Andrew Longman
02-23-06, 08:35 PM
This is an old story for some but it deserves repeating.

I was at the first IRL race at Nazareth with my son, I guess he was 9-10 at the time.

TG sat down with friends across the aisle from me. My son asked if he could throw his soda can at him. Others around us heard him and laughed and encouraged him. I said no. It was the wrong thing to do.

I have to admit that when he left at mid race and many times since I regret not sharing my "opinion" with him. But I will never regret not getting arrested and thrown out in front of my kid.

As for DP, I find the attention given her laughable, but I followed her career for years and she is among my daughter's inspirations and have never thought DP shamed herself.

I understand your anger, but I don't support your acting out.

eiregosod
02-23-06, 08:43 PM
awesome story!

rabbit
02-23-06, 09:04 PM
Remember that time, when you were rushville rocket? Remember? That was awesome.

:gomer:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rabbit
02-23-06, 09:06 PM
Let me get this straight, you spit on a sign, in a grocery store? :rolleyes:

High Sided
02-23-06, 10:43 PM
Let me get this straight, you spit on a sign, in a grocery store? :rolleyes:

yep, my 1st reaction to the promotion was that, maybe i'm a sick puppy but at age 42 it was fun to act out with my 16yr old present. poor kid only knows about racing post split. knows enough to respect paul tracy and the word "foyt" meant he wrecked somebody.

Cam
02-23-06, 10:56 PM
yep, my 1st reaction to the promotion was that, maybe i'm a sick puppy but at age 42 it was fun to act out with my 16yr old present. poor kid only knows about racing post split. knows enough to respect paul tracy and the word "foyt" meant he wrecked somebody.

Well.... Thats straight forward...... To each etc.......

Lizzerd
02-24-06, 02:01 AM

You're 42? Is that in dog years? You did that in front of your 16yo daughter? It's time you grew up, because you are indeed a sick puppy. Seriously. Seek help. And after witnessing what you did, I'm sure your daughter will grow up to be a fine young lady. :rolleyes: