PDA

View Full Version : Juston Wilson in Seattle

Wabbit
02-23-06, 02:16 PM
Heard on the radio this morning that Justin Wilson will be in Seattle at a car show on Saturday (not sure which date and time). You can also enter to win a trip to Long Beach there.

G.
02-23-06, 02:38 PM
Don't you mean 'Dinger?

http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9838

Wabbit
02-23-06, 03:35 PM
http://www.hotrodshows.com/srs.html

Champ Car enthusiasts, you could win a trip for two to the Long Beach Grand Prix. Winners will receive airfare, hotel, race tickets, and paddock passes and hospitality for two! We will also be giving away a ticket package to the 2006 Champ Car Grand Prix of Portland and one lucky winner will get a ride around the track in the pace car!

Meet Champ Car driver Justin Wilson and enter our biggest giveaway ever: a fabulous trip for two to the Long Beach Grand Prix!

Saturday - March 4, 2006
Champ Car Driver, Justin Wilson 10:00am - 11:30am; 1:30pm - 3:30pm

:p

G.
02-23-06, 06:55 PM
Cool, more promo. "Dinger was this past Staurday (anyone go?).

And HEY! Don't be contradicting Portland_Info, man. I mean, it's Portland_Info!) ;)

Gomerbilly
02-23-06, 07:41 PM
Cool. I'm in Tacoma. I might check it out.

Portland Info
02-24-06, 04:03 PM
Cool, more promo. "Dinger was this past Staurday (anyone go?).

And HEY! Don't be contradicting Portland_Info, man. I mean, it's Portland_Info!) ;)
:laugh:

Portland Info
02-24-06, 04:05 PM
Heard on the radio this morning that Justin Wilson will be in Seattle at a car show on Saturday (not sure which date and time). You can also enter to win a trip to Long Beach there.
Remember that Justin is there March 4th - SATURDAY ONLY. Someone showed up with a lot of Allmendinger stuff on Sunday last week... :(

Wabbit
02-24-06, 05:20 PM
Remember that Justin is there March 4th - SATURDAY ONLY. Someone showed up with a lot of Allmendinger stuff on Sunday last week... :(

Don't think he's worth $15 admission and $9 for parking :eek:

Vasser or deMatta, I would pay to go see :D

Portland Info
03-03-06, 04:53 PM
Shameless bump. :)