PDA

View Full Version : Legge's in

Pages : 1 [2]

RHR_Fan
02-14-06, 06:27 PM
Good luck to Katherine this year. She's got the talent and she'll have great people behind her. I, too, thought another year of CCA would have been the better option, but assuming she is made one of the drivers we fans have to stand by her regardless of opinion. Can't wait to see how she does! :thumbup:

~Nicole

cameraman
02-14-06, 06:43 PM
According to this Crash dot net (http://www.crash.net/news_view~cid~3~id~125359~pid~0.htm) interview she was offered the ride after the first test last December...

trish
02-14-06, 07:03 PM
Why did I believe they were grooming Dalziel for something?

cameraman
02-14-06, 07:13 PM
Because they were paying him last year.

He was signed before Legge started winning races.

Plans change...

extramundane
02-14-06, 07:59 PM
Because they were paying him last year.

He was signed before Legge started winning races.

Plans change...

But did PKV change those plans, or did Dalziel? I wouldn't be surprised if his current gig pays better.

nrc
02-14-06, 08:05 PM
But did PKV change those plans, or did Dalziel? I wouldn't be surprised if his current gig pays better.

It probably pays better than standing in the pits watching Legge drive but I doubt that it pays better than an actual drive for PKV.

CARTNUT
02-14-06, 08:34 PM
I just can't wait to see her all wet...

...from the Champagne in Victory Circle!

GO KL!!!© :cool:

pchall
02-14-06, 09:39 PM
I like this. She wants to race, unlike another who simply drove quickly.

Dirty Sanchez
02-14-06, 10:09 PM
hello irony. there is a greater chance for racing in atlantics than in champ car next year :gomer:

skaven
02-14-06, 11:37 PM
hello irony. there is a greater chance for racing in atlantics than in champ car next year :gomer:

That seems to be by design. Next year hopefully both series will have better racing.

NismoZ
02-15-06, 11:35 AM
Yep, good businesses build from the ground UP! CC's turn in '07 & 8!

Opposite Lock
03-04-06, 09:58 PM
Like the entire PVK operation, Im unimpressed........

wonder how ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, us taking it????????

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,kate is up to the challenge,,,,,,,,, as I spoke with her over steak tartar and gravy,,,,,,,she's a sucker for gravy,,,,I was forced to giggle like a little girl at the sight of her lip smacking hijinx,,,,,,, what a cutup,,,,,,what a find,,,,what a talent,,,,,,,, God sent her,,,,,and that's alright with Me,,,,, and it is up to all of us to give her our undying support,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for the good of the cause,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for if we are to survive,,,,,,,,,, it will take brain and guile,,,,,,,,,to which the Amigo's have in abundence,,,,,,,,,for I have looked with them into the maw of evil,,,,,, and good shall prevail over the darkness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

peace,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bump, just 'cause. still :rofl:

emjaya
03-05-06, 05:08 AM
http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,18325281%255E3102,00.html

Full page in Brisbanes daily Murdoch on Legge,playing up the girl thing. :shakehead :laugh:

It's Seven months till Surfers Paradise,we normally don't see a thing about Indy till September,so I guess any news is good news,I suppose. (shrugs)

:)

Kiwifan
03-05-06, 06:01 AM
Thanks Aussie, can't wait. :thumbup:

Rusty.

jonovision_man
03-05-06, 08:57 AM
Full page in Brisbanes daily Murdoch on Legge,playing up the girl thing. :shakehead :laugh:

It's Seven months till Surfers Paradise,we normally don't see a thing about Indy till September,so I guess any news is good news,I suppose. (shrugs)

It's working... :) She's a compelling story and I bet she gets more press than any other ChampCar driver this year.

jono

Dr. Corkski
11-14-06, 03:04 AM
Great season. :laugh:

Dead last in points amongst full time drivers this year. :rofl:

chop456
11-14-06, 03:17 AM
Great season. :laugh:

Dead last in points amongst full time drivers this year. :rofl:

Highest point total of all female Champ Car drivers.

It's,,all in the ,,,perception of ,,,our Kat,,,.

She'll do better. She was thrown in the deep end but I think most people know a year in the new Swift wouldn't have done her any favors, either.

Spicoli
11-14-06, 05:41 AM
still more wins than Danicle.:)

(our driver sucks less policy)

rabbit
11-14-06, 09:19 AM
Dead last in points amongst full time drivers this year. :rofl:Yeah, and teammate Servia finished dead last (11th) in points for full-time non-rookie drivers this year, a year after finishing second in the points.

Methinks it has as much, if not more, to do with the team than with the driver.

Indy
11-14-06, 11:30 AM
Yeah, and teammate Servia finished dead last (11th) in points for full-time non-rookie drivers this year, a year after finishing second in the points.

Methinks it has as much, if not more, to do with the team than with the driver.

Deep end, and a team not united. I hope she can recover and thrive next year. She is a fighter.

The Doctor
11-14-06, 11:44 AM
She is a fighter.

So we'll call her the female Max Papis.

chop456
11-14-06, 12:35 PM
So we'll call her the female Max Papis.

Except she really is genetically superior.

NismoZ
11-14-06, 12:56 PM
Yeah, "Mad Kat."

Insomniac
11-14-06, 03:43 PM
Her qualifying wasn't so good, but she was a bit inconsistent on race day. Overall, considering what little experience she had prior to getting in Atlantics and now CC, she didn't do so bad. Phillipe took some time. We'll see how she does in a DP07.

Spicoli
11-14-06, 04:43 PM
We'll see how she does in a DP07.

Wow. Seven (7) more years?!:saywhat:

:D

Insomniac
11-15-06, 10:29 AM
Wow. Seven (7) more years?!:saywhat:

:D

DP01. They put the 07 on the car and confused me. :)

Spicoli
11-15-06, 01:09 PM
DP01. They put the 07 on the car and confused me. :)

just being a fu....er :D

Man am i bored lately. :p

Insomniac
11-15-06, 01:38 PM
just being a fu....er :D

Man am i bored lately. :p

Ohhh, I know, I'd be a fool to ever take you seriously. ;)