PDA

View Full Version : Dan Clarke At Mi-Jack?

NismoZ
02-07-06, 11:50 AM
Although he tested consistently at the bottom of the charts (I think only Kasemets was slower) Dan Clarke is making sounds like he's in with ChampCar this season. He tested with Mi-Jack/Conquest so I'm guessing that's what he's talking about. Maybe the only test time of note is: he was .3 behind Legge when she was in the Rocketsports car, which is 3-4 seconds off "pace." On such a short track that is a HUGE deficit... made up, I assume, with some kind of cash or sponsorship? Hope the blue flaggers are toning up their waving arms.

Easy
02-07-06, 01:02 PM
A doctor who specializes in skin diseases will dream that he has fallen asleep in front of the television. Later, he will wake up in front of the television, but not remember his dream.

Dr. Corkski
02-07-06, 01:29 PM
On such a short track that is a HUGE deficit... made up, I assume, with some kind of cash or sponsorship?Sex change.

SpeedQueen
02-07-06, 02:23 PM
Sex change.
:smirk:

NismoZ

I think only Kasemets was slower

To be fair, Tonis rang his bell HARD that Dec. day. His ride back to pits was in the ambulance. After several hours of debate, he was cleared to go back out but "not at speed".
He'll be back in a test in early March... but ONLY a test. Still a long way from anything solid for '06.

Highjack over :p