PDA

View Full Version : McVideogame

Audi_A4
02-05-06, 10:28 PM
http://www.mcvideogame.com/ check it out .. can you run your own mcdonalds without bankrupting the company?

trish
02-05-06, 10:39 PM
A recipe for mad cow disease.

trish
02-05-06, 10:47 PM
:( It took me ten minutes to go bankrupt.

Audi_A4
02-06-06, 02:02 PM
sweet

rabbit
02-06-06, 02:51 PM
:( It took me ten minutes to go bankrupt.
How'd you make it that long? I went bankrupt three times in five minutes. :saywhat:

Robstar
02-07-06, 12:24 AM
How frustrating... I'm addicted though...

trish
02-07-06, 08:06 PM
How can you succeed when they expect you to do everything? :( :cry:

dando
02-07-06, 11:40 PM
Somehow I got all the way up into 2023 before it made it impossible for me to make a profit. I'm sure McD's will have this shut down shortly.

-Kevin

Winston Wolfe
02-08-06, 12:02 AM
How can you succeed when they expect you to do everything? :( :cry:

Step 1 - Grow some crops and get some cows going (for meat later)
Step 2 - Open a minimum of two registers at the counter and get 2 guys making burgers.
Step 3 - Once you begin running out of meat (look at counter in the rear of the restaurant) , go to the slaughter house and make more patties.
Step 4 - Go back to McDs HQ and placate whatever the employees are bitching about....

Make sure the money keeps rolling in and the boardroom will be happy.

Its a time killer...

trish
02-08-06, 12:10 AM
Step 1 - Grow some crops and get some cows going (for meat later)
Step 2 - Open a minimum of two registers at the counter and get 2 guys making burgers.
Step 3 - Once you begin running out of meat (look at counter in the rear of the restaurant) , go to the slaughter house and make more patties.
Step 4 - Go back to McDs HQ and placate whatever the employees are bitching about....

Make sure the money keeps rolling in and the boardroom will be happy.

Its a time killer...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. The only thing I do in the slaughter house is shoot diseased cows. I don't know how to make the employees happy and keep them from spitting in the food. And how the heck do I placate the employees. Seems they should be happy getting a pay check for sitting on their thumbs all day.

dando
02-08-06, 03:42 PM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. The only thing I do in the slaughter house is shoot diseased cows. I don't know how to make the employees happy and keep them from spitting in the food. And how the heck do I placate the employees. Seems they should be happy getting a pay check for sitting on their thumbs all day.
Run the tutorial, it explains the options in the various areas. You can't do anything in the slaughterhouse other than shoot the cows, or use chemicals or flour in the feed. The employees can either be disciplined, rewarded, or fired. I've tried each of the first two with mixed results, but firing them will result in a labor union fine eventually, which requires bribing a politician. Oh, the fun!

-Kevin

trish
02-08-06, 06:40 PM
I've tried giving awards, but the employee eventually gets bored anyway.

dando
02-09-06, 12:40 AM
I've tried giving awards, but the employee eventually gets bored anyway.
Yup, I tried that, too, but it doesn't last long. The game is intentionally flawed so that you have to cheat (poison, take land, bribe, etc.) to win. The game I made it to 2023 was mainly the result of the food thingy in the feedlot being full forever (for what reason I have no idea).

-Kevin