PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you were wondering...

Warlock!
03-26-03, 03:15 PM
...here's the link.

How much longer do we hafta wait? (http://olsentwins.syndk8.net/)

As God is my witness, I wasn't looking for this. This is a consequence of having a daughter under age 10 with a birthday coming up soon.

Nice info to have, though... ;)

Warlock!

mapguy
03-26-03, 03:24 PM
hmm... That is around the same time the 'conditional' status of my alien card is lifted... ;)

rabbit
03-26-03, 03:41 PM
I worry about you guys. I really do.;) :p

Sean O'Gorman
03-26-03, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
...here's the link.

How much longer do we hafta wait? (http://olsentwins.syndk8.net/)

As God is my witness, I wasn't looking for this. This is a consequence of having a daughter under age 10 with a birthday coming up soon.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I think that was NYR's excuse too. ;)

JLMannin
03-26-03, 04:48 PM
They were discussing this on the Bob and Tom show this morning. I don't buy the "researching for a daughters B-day party" at all. ;)

rabbit
03-26-03, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by JLMannin
They were discussing this on the Bob and Tom show this morning. I don't buy the "researching for a daughters B-day party" at all. ;) "And the truth shall make you free!":D

Warlock!
03-26-03, 05:15 PM
I listened to B&T all morning and I didn't hear anything about that... just stuff about blowing up organ-grider monkeys with land mines :rofl:

Really. My youngest daughter is turning 5 in a couple weeks. The wife told me to look for some Mary-Kate & Ashley pics or some Spirit (an animated Disney horse movie) pics. I was gonna look for the Spirit pics sooner or later...:o

Warlock!

RacinM3
03-26-03, 07:06 PM
Thanks Warlock! I've now found a new forum home! Go check out the first "discussion".

FortyOneFord
03-27-03, 12:33 AM
The wife told me to look for some Mary-Kate & Ashley pics or some Spirit (an animated Disney horse movie) pics. I was gonna look for the Spirit pics sooner or later...:o

Warlock!

How long do we have to wait for spirit to become legal?

Warlock!
03-27-03, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by FortyOneFord
How long do we have to wait for spirit to become legal?
Spirit is a dude horse! You're a sick little munky, aren't ya???

Warlock!

FortyOneFord
03-27-03, 09:04 AM
Spirit is a dude horse! You're a sick little munky, aren't ya???

Warlock!

Spirit is a dude? And why did you call me a horse? ;)

And yes, I have issues.... :)