PDA

View Full Version : Official Champcar site took down forums

tllips
02-03-06, 12:23 PM
ChampCar.com release (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=9941)

How come OffCamber is not listed? Are we personna non grata at ChampCar?

racer2c
02-03-06, 12:29 PM
HAHAH! They boinked the link for champ fanatics. :gomer:

RHR_Fan
02-03-06, 12:50 PM
Wow, that's surprising! I actually posted on that forum too. I wonder why they suddenly got rid of the forums? Might have been nice to have been given a little advanced notice.

~Nicole

Dirty Sanchez
02-03-06, 03:08 PM
why isn't crapwagon.com listed? :eek: :rofl:

rosawendel
02-03-06, 03:44 PM
ChampCar.com release (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=9941)

wild a$$ gue$$:
1. hold your right hand out, palm side up.
2. bring your right middle finger and your right ring finger together. curl them both up so they are pointing up.
3. touch your right thumb to the tips of the two fingers described above.
4. repeat as desired.

nrc
02-03-06, 05:47 PM

No, we've just never really made any attempt to promote ourselves to Champ car. We don't have any ambition to be anything more than a place for Champ car fans to hang out and discuss our shared interests, so we haven't felt a need.

racer2c
02-03-06, 05:55 PM
No, we've just never really made any attempt to promote ourselves to Champ car. We don't have any ambition to be anything more than a place for Champ car fans to hang out and discuss our shared interests, so we haven't felt a need.

I love a man with integrity. Not in that brokeback sort of way mind you. ;)

nissan gtp
02-03-06, 07:04 PM

don't need a hardcard, eh ?

:thumbup:

devilmaster
02-03-06, 07:13 PM

There's many a dissapointed port-a-potty tonight. ;)

RaceGrrl
02-03-06, 08:00 PM
don't need a hardcard, eh ?

:thumbup:

Heh. Nope. We believe in paying for our race tickets. Gotta support the series we enjoy, right?

:)

Spicoli
02-03-06, 09:12 PM
why isn't crapwagon.com listed? :eek: :rofl:

It's a "secret" forum now, James. :D

You should know that.

Al Czervik
02-03-06, 11:46 PM
<suck up mode>

There are other forums besides OC?

RusH
02-04-06, 12:10 AM
<suck up mode>

There are other forums besides OC?

I`m still waiting for my invite to the other forum. The secret decoder ring must have been lost in the mail. :cry: :gomer:

EDwardo
02-04-06, 10:40 AM

You and grrl have done an excellent job maintaining the unique nature of this forum. And I must also mention WB, the founding father. Fans of Champcar will find their way here, just as the rest of us did.
Keep up the good work.

RTKar
02-04-06, 11:37 AM

:thumbup: flying under the radar

chop456
02-04-06, 12:37 PM

You've got a lot to learn about sponging, namedropping and elbow rubbing. PM me and I can give you some pointers, or at least a referral. ;)

Keep on truckin' :thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
02-04-06, 02:17 PM
:thumbup: :thumbup:

I may think you two are a-holes half the time, but at least you are a-holes who deserve respect. ;)

cart7
02-04-06, 04:47 PM
Musta been that special OC treatment we gave to the last CCWS representative that dropped in. :laugh:

tllips
02-04-06, 05:37 PM

Fair enough and thanks for all your efforts!

:cool: