PDA

View Full Version : Auto racing (which includes NASCAR) is most popular among those...

Ankf00
01-30-06, 02:27 PM
with a high school education or less (19%) and Baby Boomers (15%), while it fares worst among those with a post graduate degree (2%) and Generation X (4%).

also amusing that the NHL polled higher than NBA and NCAA men's bball outpolled the both...

Harris Interactive Poll regarding favorite sports (http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/index.asp?PID=622)

Opposite Lock
01-30-06, 02:33 PM
Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that.

racer2c
01-30-06, 02:51 PM
NASCAR will suck the curve right off the scale.

Dr. Corkski
01-30-06, 03:03 PM
They must have forgotten to poll black people. :gomer:

Also hockey's numbers will be higher since they are combining pro and college hockey into a single group, while baseketball is split.

CART T. Katz
01-30-06, 03:31 PM
i'm sorta weird. i like hockey, baseball, auto racing, college basketball and despise football and pro basketball while being a current college student and black.

wonder where i fit in on the curve... :saywhat:

TKGAngel
01-30-06, 04:53 PM
I wonder how the sports would have broken out by gender. You would think that a poll that mentions age, political persuasion and education would deal with gender.

So asks the female autoracing-hockey-baseball-football fan. :)

Sean O'Gorman
01-30-06, 08:45 PM
Gender is irrelevent because we all know that women only watch pro sports to ogle the drivers.

pchall
01-30-06, 08:53 PM
Gender is irrelevent because we all know that women only watch pro sports to ogle the drivers.

Somehow I just know that SOG has a new GF who likes OL NFL players in Lycra.™

:gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
01-30-06, 09:41 PM
Well it isn't exactly a girlfriend if she rejects you, but you are on the right track. :laugh:

RHR_Fan
01-30-06, 10:00 PM

Very true. Why else was Al Jr. my first favorite driver? :rofl:

~Nicole

Cam
01-30-06, 10:11 PM

~Nicole

We all hope you have learned your lesson..... ;)

Ankf00
01-30-06, 10:12 PM

~Nicole

I could roll out of bed, smell of dog urine, be clothed in anthrax coated rags, WITH orthodontic braces...

and still look hotter than that douche

nrc
01-30-06, 10:47 PM
I could roll out of bed, smell of dog urine, be clothed in anthrax coated rags, WITH orthodontic braces...

and still look hotter than that douche

So your orthodontic braces are off now?

Cam
01-30-06, 11:05 PM

Oh WOW! Smack from the boss! :rofl:

Ankf00
01-30-06, 11:13 PM
boss defending al jr smack... never thought I'd see the day...

I think someone's bad mouthing the bengals over in other forum :p

nrc
01-30-06, 11:45 PM
boss defending al jr smack... never thought I'd see the day...

Hey, I never said anything to defend Al Jr. Just funnin' you. I couldn't post it if I were serious because then I'd have to delete it.

I think someone's bad mouthing the bengals over in other forum :p

As long as they're bustin' on Chris Henry that's fine. Stupid punk decided to go all Puff Daddy down in Orlando the other day. :shakehead

Ankf00
01-30-06, 11:46 PM
Hey, I never said anything to defend Al Jr. Just funnin' you.

your boys DO have an event down Austin way come 09/09/06 ;)

I couldn't post it if I were serious because then I'd have to delete it.

I'm dead serious... one day I just happened grow up by a few days, and saw a a photo of him. I thought to myself, how the HELL was that fugly mfr my idol as a kid?

I actually used to look up to that doucheking :saywhat: Kids are dumb as rocks.

nrc
01-31-06, 12:08 AM
your boys DO have an event down Austin way come 09/09/06 ;)
I'm dead serious... one day I just happened grow up by a few days, and saw a a photo of him. I thought to myself, how the HELL was that fugly mfr my idol as a kid?

I actually used to look up to that doucheking :saywhat: Kids are dumb as rocks.
What? You can't even admire the guy's ability to drive a Champ car to mid-pack coming off a four day drinking binge? If they'd just given him a little something in his water bottle to help keep the winged lizards at bay he'd have been right up there.

Austin? Yeah, should be fun. Hopefully the Buckeyes will send a football team instead of a collection of athletes.