PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Cheever.....

Methanolandbrats
01-28-06, 10:47 PM
why does he blow Tony George everytime he's interviewed? He works an "IRL" and an "Indy" into every sentence. Blah, blah, blah........

dando
01-28-06, 10:52 PM
why does he blow Tony George everytime he's interviewed? He works an "IRL" and an "Indy" into every sentence. Blah, blah, blah........
Will race for Tony $$$. :gomer:

-Kevin

Wabbit
01-28-06, 11:13 PM
Not watching, but...

I thought he was done with the IRL.

cameraman
01-29-06, 12:18 AM
Money will appear, Carp will have a ride.

They can't get to 33 without him :rolleyes:

Fio1
01-29-06, 01:21 AM

because, the only race he's ever won in 25 years is the earl 500. :rolleyes:

Rocketdoc
01-29-06, 01:26 AM

Because, "he is Mindy"....

theunions
01-29-06, 09:23 AM

Not true. Not even the only IRL race he's ever won.

Unfortunately...

Fio1
01-29-06, 09:59 AM
Come on man, do you really consider the 1986 WEC race at Silverstone he won in a Jag that important? Heck, Andy Evans won more races then Eddie Cheever. :laugh:

dando
01-29-06, 11:19 AM
He got The Call. :gomer:

-Kevin

TKGAngel
01-29-06, 02:31 PM
Money will appear, Carp will have a ride.

They can't get to 33 without him :rolleyes:

I thought I heard them say during the broadcast that Carp didn't know until a few weeks ago that he was driving in the 24. They then went on to say that Carp probably would be driving the full GrandAm schedule.

I do, however, think that there will be a Cheevermobile for the 500.

Andrew Longman
01-29-06, 03:23 PM
Asked near the end to the R24 whether he would run the I500, he gave a long pause, a somewhat pained look, and said he is "taking it under consideration".

Not clear from the question whether that meant him personally driving or bringing his team. Either way his answer likely said he's waiting to see how much TG pays him.

dando
01-29-06, 03:32 PM
Not clear from the question whether that meant him personally driving or bringing his team. Either way his answer likely said he's waiting to see how much TG pays him.

Heck, why not. Mikey's driving. Fill the field with aging wankers like Rawhore, Al Jr., Foyt, Arie. :shakehead :gomer:

-Kevin

Steve99
01-30-06, 01:16 PM
I think they were asking if he was going to drive again, like he did in the 24.

devilmaster
01-30-06, 01:50 PM
As I said in the GA thread, all one has to do is put a mic in front of Eddie's yap to prove what a effin moronic ******* he is.

In the first hour of racing, they catch up with him:

- So Eddie, what's it like to be back in the driver's seat again?

- (in his pompous tone) How do I know, I haven't been out there yet!

:shakehead

He must have tested the car before the race...... Hey cheeber, if nobody has told you, let me.

YOU COME OFF PROVING YOU ARE THE COMPLETE M*****-****ING ASS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE.

Spicoli
01-30-06, 02:33 PM
As I said in the GA thread, all one has to do is put a mic in front of Eddie's yap to prove what a effin moronic ******* he is.

In the first hour of racing, they catch up with him:

- So Eddie, what's it like to be back in the driver's seat again?

- (in his pompous tone) How do I know, I haven't been out there yet!

:shakehead

He must have tested the car before the race...... Hey cheeber, if nobody has told you, let me.

YOU COME OFF PROVING YOU ARE THE COMPLETE M*****-****ING ASS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE.

some things never change. Cheever being a prick is one of them. :thumbup:

JoeBob
01-30-06, 05:50 PM
My favorite part of The Eddie Cheever A-Hole Experience is the faux-European accent.

Methanolandbrats
01-30-06, 05:54 PM
My favorite part of The Eddie Cheever A-Hole Experience is the faux-European accent. He's eyetalian and very sofistacated.

Lizzerd
01-30-06, 06:15 PM
He's eyetalian and very sofistacated.

That's "sofisduhcated".

TKGAngel
01-30-06, 07:54 PM
Heck, why not. Mikey's driving. Fill the field with aging wankers like Rawhore, Al Jr., Foyt, Arie. :shakehead :gomer:

-Kevin

Ooooh, I can see it now. The AARP 500 at the Brickyard!

Methanolandbrats
01-30-06, 08:52 PM
That's "sofisduhcated". Pardon me, unlike Cheever, I did'nt attend the finest finishing schools in Europe.

Rocketdoc
01-30-06, 09:37 PM
Not true. Not even the only IRL race he's ever won.

Unfortunately...

I'm not one that follows Eddie Cheever's career, but I actually forgot that he won one of the Hurl 500's.

I've pretty much forgot who has won that race since Toony George's brain phart, other than Paul Tracy.

But, Cheever hasn't really won any significant race in almost twenty years; even I've done better than that... well maybe not....