PDA

View Full Version : This pervert is my neighbor

Lizzerd
01-25-06, 11:10 PM
82 year old molests 14 year old boy (http://www.theindychannel.com/news/6425606/detail.html)

I'm serious. This guy lives NEXT DOOR to me. I always knew he was wierd, but this goes way beyond how wierd I thought he really was.

A couple examples of his wierdness. Sometimes he would stand in his driveway and watch me mow my lawn. He was almost always wearing a suit and tie or suit with a turtle neck shirt with a lot of jewelry. A couple weeks before the last Christmas, I woke up in the middle of the night, 3:30 AM to be nearly precise, and remembered that it was trash night, and I didn't take it out. I threw on some sweat pants, shoes and a jacket, and carried my trash to the curb. He was out hanging up his Christmas lights.

He always gave me the impression that he was the kind of old man that would sit in a big leather chair beside a fireplace, puffing on a Sherlock Holmes pipe, reading Hemingway, with opera music playing softly in the background.

Facing 72 years. I'd love to see a vacant house next to mine in the VERY near future and let this pedophile rot.

G.
01-25-06, 11:23 PM
I have nothing to say about this, w/o wizzing off the management. :flame: :flame:

Teach the kids right, as this family did.

solution?? But for mom, not Lizz... (http://www.glock.com/home.htm)

This stuff burns me up!

devilmaster
01-25-06, 11:52 PM
Lizz, be safe dude. Who knows if the freakin yahoo has more guns hidden away that the cops didn't find.

G.
01-26-06, 12:00 AM
He always gave me the impression that he was the kind of old man that would sit in a big leather chair beside a fireplace, puffing on a Sherlock Holmes pipe, reading Hemingway, with opera music playing softly in the background putting a gun to a kid's head, saying...

I got a good Mad-on, right now.

'Scuse me.

I'll try to not reply to this topic again, until you tell us how many years he got and who shanked the sob.

Signed,
Tipsy dad, who spent all day with his beautiful kids.

Ankf00
01-26-06, 12:04 AM
child molester received 396 years in state today over in Ft. Worthless

Sean O'Gorman
01-26-06, 12:33 AM
When I was still working in valet parking, one of my coworkers decided to do a search on the county's sexual predator website. Here is what came up their most recent hire:

2907.02 - RAPE, 2905.02 - ABDUCTION, 2907.03 - SEXUAL BATTERY
CHARGED WITH THE RAPE OF A 4 YEAR OLD THE VICTIM WAS KNOWN THE OTHER TWO CHARGES WERE WITH A 30 YEAR OLD FEMALE THAT VICTIM WAS ALSO KNOWN HE SERVED 7 YEARS IN PRISON FOR THE CRIMES.

The victims in question were his wife and daughter. To say that it was creepy seeing the guy on my last two weeks at that job is quite the understatement.

Kiwifan
01-26-06, 03:04 AM
I'm stunned Lizzerd, stunned. The fact that this pervert lives next door to you but more so that he is out on bail! What's up with that??? Friggin' unbelievable. :shakehead

Take care brother....

Rusty.

Lizzerd
01-26-06, 04:26 AM
I have nothing to say about this, w/o wizzing off the management. :flame: :flame:
This stuff burns me up!

I forgot to say... I already did that. With my original caption to the link. nrc promptly and correctly "requested" via PM that I edit it.

Update: I don't know what was going on, but at around midnight, I heard three or four car doors shut over there. I peeked out the window a few minutes later, and saw a few people just standing around on the sidewalk. I went to bed. Woke up a few minutes ago to pee, at about 3:00 AM and looked out the window again. Still people outside, but getting in their cars. Strange. Suddenly, I'm not tired any more. Now, I'll have to drink a beer or two to get back to sleep.

Lizzerd
01-26-06, 04:32 AM
... never mind.

Lizzerd
01-26-06, 04:33 AM
Never mind. I think I get it. The new hire raped his wife and daughter?

Andrew Longman
01-26-06, 10:49 AM
Thankfully the boy is OK physically and was tough enough to speak up. Let's hope for the best otherwise.

Years back my company employed this odd guy in the mailroom. At company picnics and such he always brought his buddy. I always thought something was decidedly odd about them and their relationship. They didn't seem gay, just wierd in a not quite nerdy way. (He previously worked at Radio Shack, if you get the idea :gomer: )

One day his buddy and housemate was arrested for rape and murder. He was Jessie Temendequas (sp?), famous for killing Megan Kanka who inspired Megan's Laws around the country. Apparently they were both sex offenders who met in prison and moved into a house together in Hamilton, NJ. Megan and her parent never knew the two creeps living across the street were in fact monsters.

Good Luck Lizzerd. I feel for you.

racer2c
01-26-06, 11:32 AM
A couple of months ago my mom emailed a link to a website that gives location of known offenders. There were four in my neighborhood alone! The problem is that I don't know how old the info was so if the guy had moved, I could be giing dirty looks to a totally confused dude. :)

Andrew Longman
01-26-06, 11:50 AM
A couple of months ago my mom emailed a link to a website that gives location of known offenders. There were four in my neighborhood alone! The problem is that I don't know how old the info was so if the guy had moved, I could be giing dirty looks to a totally confused dude. :)

In NJ the state police maintains a site: http://www.nj.gov/njsp/info/reg_sexoffend.html

You can seach by zip code, individual, street address, even license plate

I found this for VA
http://sex-offender.vsp.state.va.us/cool-ICE/

Thanks to Jesse, most states have something similar

Spicoli
01-26-06, 12:39 PM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060126/NEWS02/601260451/1006/ARCHIVE

new legislation proposed.

TKGAngel
01-26-06, 01:15 PM

One of our TV stations recently did an investigative story about how there were 17 offenders living in a rooming house in one part of town. Needless to say, the neighbors had no clue that this residence was even a) a rooming house and b) home to such occupants.

rabbit
01-26-06, 02:22 PM
Death is too good for this creep. :flame:

"We don't need the death penalty. We got the tossed salad man. If I had a choice right now between the electric chair and tossing a salad, I'd be like, 'So where you plug it in? Shouldn't I be wet?'"

RacinM3
01-26-06, 06:03 PM
Not to derail the lynch mob, but isn't this dude innocent until proven guilty? The article says the following:

Investigators said Wilson had no prior police record, but the boy's mother believes Wilson has done this before.

"I cannot fathom that an 82-year-old would do something to such an extreme level and that be the first time it's ever happened," she said. "I have a hard time fathoming that that would be the case. My guess would be he's just never been caught."

OR, it could mean, it never happened and your kid's a liar. I mean, not like there's no precedent for that, is there? :shakehead

I find it interesting that neither the article nor the linked article therein mention whether or not a gun was found in the old guy's house - or garage.

Ankf00
01-28-06, 05:16 PM
http://www.familywatchdog.us/

national offender map...

there's 3 at my apt complex, 1 indecent exposure w/ a child, 1 indecent exposure 2nd offense, and 1 sexual assualt of a child :saywhat:

trish
01-28-06, 07:10 PM

It's odd that photos weren't included.

Lizzerd
01-31-06, 09:14 PM
Update.

A former neighbor who moved a few months ago stopped by a couple days ago. We talked about the old dude a bit. I had to go to an appointment and when I got home about an hour later, I saw Roger's truck next door. Today, there was a U-Haul truck in his driveway. I called Roger to ask what was going on, and he said that the state had siezed his house and that he had admitted his crime. I don't know if it is an Indiana law or federal law, but I guess they took his house because it was used in the commission of the crime and he is all but convicted now.

I think he has a court date tomorrow.

trish
01-31-06, 09:34 PM
Who is Roger and why are they taking his house?

Lizzerd
01-31-06, 10:15 PM
Who is Roger and why are they taking his house?

I guess I wasn't clear. Roger is a former neighbor who used to live across the street. Roger moved a few months ago. He drives a pickup truck. Roger came to my house a couple days ago. The child molester lives next door to me (see the LINK (http://www.theindychannel.com/news/6425606/detail.html) in the first post). Roger talked to the child molester. Roger told me that the child molester's house was taken by the state, and that the child molester had admitted his crime both to Roger and to the police.

Spicoli
02-01-06, 12:16 AM
I guess I wasn't clear. Roger is a former neighbor who used to live across the street. Roger moved a few months ago. He drives a pickup truck. Roger came to my house a couple days ago. The child molester lives next door to me (see the LINK (http://www.theindychannel.com/news/6425606/detail.html) in the first post). Roger talked to the child molester. Roger told me that the child molester's house was taken by the state, and that the child molester had admitted his crime both to Roger and to the police.

Good. And you didn't even have to do anything like kick his ass or make some calls.

Stop.

just be happy. :thumbup:

Lizzerd
02-01-06, 01:04 AM
Good. And you didn't even have to do anything like kick his ass or make some calls.

Stop.

just be happy. :thumbup:

Thank you... :thumbup:

jcollins28
02-01-06, 01:14 AM
I will be short and sweet on this. Child Molesters deserve the death penalty. You can not fix or rehabilitate a person that would harm children. As a nation it is our duty to protect or children. This guy should be sentenced to death and moved to the front of the line.

G.
02-01-06, 11:59 AM
Not to derail the lynch mob, but isn't this dude innocent until proven guilty? The article says the following:

OR, it could mean, it never happened and your kid's a liar. I mean, not like there's no precedent for that, is there? :shakehead

I find it interesting that neither the article nor the linked article therein mention whether or not a gun was found in the old guy's house - or garage.Wish you were right on this one. Apparently not. Thanks for the moderation, though.

I just heard something along the same lines right after you posted this, something about a 15 yo girl falsely claiming rape.

Elmo T
02-01-06, 03:01 PM
Apparently they were both sex offenders who met in prison and moved into a house together in Hamilton, NJ. Megan and her parent never knew the two creeps living across the street were in fact monsters.

My fire department was requested to assist in the search for Megan. We rarely make it across the river to NJ. We searched the apartments across from the fields where she was subsequently found. By the time we were involved, it was pretty apparent that this was not going to end well. :(

I think the issue is less about Megan's law and registration, and should be more about whether these folks should be allowed back out - ever.

Andrew Longman
02-01-06, 06:23 PM
My fire department was requested to assist in the search for Megan. We rarely make it across the river to NJ. We searched the apartments across from the fields where she was subsequently found. By the time we were involved, it was pretty apparent that this was not going to end well. :(

I think the issue is less about Megan's law and registration, and should be more about whether these folks should be allowed back out - ever.

Small world. You might then have bumped into Jesse's roommate, Brian Jenin. He was running about the neighborhood helping with the search. Interestingly he actually may have been involved in the crime but they couldn't prove it and was under investigation with Jesse for a double murder in San Diego. He left the state before Jesse's trial and my search of national sex offender databases does not find him. Maybe that means he's in jail on something else or he is just gone.

G.
02-01-06, 06:27 PM
Interestingly we actually may have been involved in the crime but they couldn't prove it not to get all typo police on ya, but you might want to fix that. :laugh:

Hard Driver
02-01-06, 06:44 PM

Exactly. I don't understand Megan's law. Her law should not be notification that a risky violent criminal is out, her law should be that we don't let the risky violent criminals out.

If they are dangerous enough to require notification, then they are dangerous enough to be in jail to protect society from them.

Andrew Longman
02-02-06, 11:45 AM
Exactly. I don't understand Megan's law. Her law should not be notification that a risky violent criminal is out, her law should be that we don't let the risky violent criminals out.

If they are dangerous enough to require notification, then they are dangerous enough to be in jail to protect society from them.

Well there's that whole civil liberties thing to worry about, but I hear you.

There is talk now of tracking these guys using GPS technology, which has to be better than just telling all the neighbors.

At any event there are sex offender and then there are sex offenders. In Jersey the worst CAN be kept in prison past their term if they are evaluated as highly dangerous. It is no different than committing an insane person who might be a harm to himself and others.

Others, when released are limited on where they can live (e.g., near a school) and all the neighbors have to be notified in person my police. And there is regular visits by the authorities and such.

Then there was a 18 year old boy who was dating a 15 year old and got her pregnant. Her parents liked him and approved of the relationship, nevertheless he was arrested for sexual contact with a minor and did several years in prison. When he got out, he married the girl and are still married 7 years later with a few more kids, but he still has to register for the rest of his life as a sex offender.

As a kid I had a neighbor girl who at 15 was dating the 25 year old captain of the rescue squad (where she volunteered). She went to college, works as a scientist for a big pharma company. He became town mayor. They've been married for more than 20 years and have a kid. Can't say I approve of either case or wish it for my daughter, but today, he'd be a registered sex offender.

Lizzerd
02-08-06, 12:31 AM
Another update (http://www.theindychannel.com/news/6810537/detail.html)

BTW, the fiancee mentioned is a thirty-or-forty-something black lady. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

JohnHKart
02-08-06, 04:59 AM
Along the lines of this topic, didn't anybody see Dateline's "Catch a Predator III" last Friday? The episode got a lot of publicity because this time they actually arrested the individuals. It was 50 in three days. They were also from all walks of life and only a few of them looked like your typical spooky old man predator. One was even a high school teacher, who looked like your average yuppie. Scary stuff.

John

vancouver
02-08-06, 08:21 AM
I know its rude to ask a lady... ;)

but how old are you, Lizzerd?

Are/Were you young enough to be in danger of this man?

Or do you have any kids?

Lizzerd
02-08-06, 09:27 PM
I know its rude to ask a lady... ;)

but how old are you, Lizzerd?

Are/Were you young enough to be in danger of this man?

Or do you have any kids?

I'm 48, my only kid is my dog. I've lived in this house for eight years. And I'm not a lady. :D

devilmaster
02-08-06, 09:42 PM
And I'm not a lady. :D

Whew! Although the beard would have ensured you always had a job at Ringling Bros.... ;)

Cam
02-08-06, 10:37 PM
Whew! Although the beard would have ensured you always had a job at Ringling Bros.... ;)

Man are you outta the loop.... Beard has been gone for quite some time! ;)

Sean O'Gorman
02-08-06, 10:58 PM

Do you know this from experience? ;)

devilmaster
02-08-06, 11:08 PM
Do you know this from experience? ;)

Yep, but when they met me they said I looked sadder than Emmett Kelly, and they couldn't have that..... ;)

devilmaster
02-08-06, 11:09 PM
Man are you outta the loop....

Maybe we can fix that sometime soon..... :D

RacinM3
02-08-06, 11:32 PM
Wish you were right on this one. Apparently not. Thanks for the moderation, though.

I just heard something along the same lines right after you posted this, something about a 15 yo girl falsely claiming rape.

I wish I were right, too. I hate knowing that there are people out there who take advantage of the innocence of a child. :thumdown: