View Full Version : The fools that program SpeedTV

cameraman
01-19-06, 02:40 PM
have dropped all coverage of the WRC.

The Monte Carlo Rally is this weekend, Speed is showing NASCAR testing reruns

******* mother-******* ********. :flame:

racer2c
01-19-06, 02:43 PM
NASTARDS would tune in to watch Tony Stewart pick his nose. Speed knows this. Sucks to be real fans of real racing.

Cam
01-19-06, 02:54 PM
Boycott Speed and all those that sponsor the crap they now broadcast! :cry:

RusH
01-19-06, 03:07 PM
I hope OLN picks it up then.

I might then seriously dump Dish if that happens. (They dropped OLN in the hockey dispute)

cameraman
01-19-06, 03:09 PM
Boycott Speed and all those that sponsor the crap they now broadcast! :cry:

Ummm boycotting F1, ALMS, CCWS and the Atlantics would be somewhat counterproductive...

Cam
01-19-06, 03:24 PM
Ummm boycotting F1, ALMS, CCWS and the Atlantics would be somewhat counterproductive...

I meant to until F1 starts..... ;)

Methanolandbrats
01-19-06, 03:42 PM
Tells ya something about American Motorsports when a show about a Busch Driver's Wife walking her dog pulls more viewers than WRC. I don't ever want to hear anymore **** about NASCAR being a motorsport. It's roller derby with 3500 pound skates.

Spicoli
01-19-06, 03:45 PM
NASTARDS

:D :D

racer2c
01-19-06, 03:48 PM
:D :D

I couldn't have come up with that one without your 'gotards' so feel free to spread the love. :)

Gnam
01-19-06, 04:36 PM
*cough*http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9684

Sign the petition. http://www.petitiononline.com/SpdTV/petition.html

Steve99
01-19-06, 06:40 PM
It's roller derby with 3500 pound skates.
:thumbup: :D

Lizzerd
01-19-06, 07:38 PM

Wow, that's all of 1% of their programming. Big deal.

Oh, wait... It's the 1% that I watch. Never mind.

oddlycalm
01-19-06, 07:44 PM
NASTARDS
roller derby with 3500 pound skates

:thumbup: :D :laugh: :rofl:

JohnHKart
01-19-06, 08:44 PM
Ya got to be kidding.....they're dropping WRC? Horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two rallies from the end of the season I didn't get around to watching I guess I can watch them.......this totally sucks! As far as non F1 and Cart or Goodwood I have never watched any of their other programming other than Windbag and I never will. When RPM Tonight and Windtunnel ceased daily programming I was sad but afterwards I've realized I don't miss Nascar stuff and interviews 7 days a week at all, most of which I was speeding through for years to get to the Open Wheel coverage. Ill watch the cup races, but I could not care less about daily interviews about "we" and reality programs watching their stupid wives and them driving around in their fat SUVs. Oh and I just realized, thank god for Bit Torrent, I guess that's how I'm going to be watching WRC this year.

John

nrc
01-19-06, 10:52 PM
How stupid. Especially since the format makes it easy to schedule around everything else.

mueber
01-20-06, 04:14 PM
The petition is not going as well as I expected which is too bad. Follow the link and sign it, and tell your friends to do the same. If not for WRC and touring cars, do it for Champ Car, Moto GP, dirt tracking, and Formula 1. Compared to Texas Hardtails, Two Guys Garage, and NASCAR This Morning, This Afternoon, and Tonight, EVERYTHING at SPEED is expendable.

Link: http://www.petitiononline.com/SpdTV/petition.html

Spicoli
01-20-06, 04:33 PM
happy to help.

Eagle104
01-20-06, 05:28 PM
I did my part.

This should be unfreakinbelievable..but unfortunately it isn't. My bad for arriving to the point of WRC as my favorite form of motorsport. what could i have been thinking? :(

A new race channel is need, badly.

oddlycalm
01-20-06, 05:54 PM
This is the kind of crap most of us expected when Fox (Mudoch) took over. They have done a pretty good job of turning it into the idiot lifestyle channel. The petition needs to be brought to the attention of any and all foruns where F1, MotoGP, Superbike, WRC, and sports cars are under discussion.

oc

Classic Apex
01-20-06, 05:59 PM
Signed. :thumbup:

Winston Wolfe
01-21-06, 10:19 AM
Done. :thumbup:

Ozarkian
01-22-06, 04:02 AM
Done. As Eagle said, there should be something else out there than Nascarvision.