PDA

View Full Version : CCIC 2006 membership

Playersfan
01-18-06, 03:08 PM
Talked to Dave Wood today and got an update on the 2006 membership: no need to renew your membership from 2005, the same card will be used for the various benefits and discounts, the venues that give ticket discount to members will honor those card numbers, I personally received discounts for Long Beach and Toronto.
All existing members will receive a thank you for your support letter that will include a 2006 crest to put on your membership card.
New members will receive a card and a welcome letter from their favorite driver .
If you have any questions E-mail Dave Wood at
wood-eye@earthlink.net
PS The large number of activities at the Long Beach Grand Prix will again cause the cancellation of the fan forum do to lack of time between activities. That sucks. Steve

CART T. Katz
01-18-06, 08:24 PM
maybe they can get us the stuff that they promised last year to us this year... :rolleyes:

rabbit
01-19-06, 09:36 AM
maybe they can get us the stuff that they promised last year to us this year... :rolleyes:
What CTK said. :shakehead

TravelGal
01-21-06, 02:01 PM
What CTK said. :shakehead

You're not kidding. At least TravelGuy and I got cards. Otherwise, I never got the letter and TravelGuy ONLY got the letter.

They were completely overwhelmed last year. When I talked to Megan, she said they had gone from 700 members in 2004 to 7000 members in 2005. And that comment came very early in season. Would be nice to know how many members there are now.

edit: the fan forums had gotten so big. I'm sorry to see that it is cancelled but I'm more concerned about the dinner. Is that still on for Saturday night?

TKGAngel
01-22-06, 06:33 PM
You're not kidding. At least TravelGuy and I got cards. Otherwise, I never got the letter and TravelGuy ONLY got the letter.

They were completely overwhelmed last year. When I talked to Megan, she said they had gone from 700 members in 2004 to 7000 members in 2005. And that comment came very early in season. Would be nice to know how many members there are now.

edit: the fan forums had gotten so big. I'm sorry to see that it is cancelled but I'm more concerned about the dinner. Is that still on for Saturday night?

Maybe when the 2006 memberships are announced, the total number of members will be in the release?

Does this mean that fan forums are cancelled at *all* tracks or just at LB? Its a great idea, but serious overcrowding can occur quickly.

Lizzerd
01-22-06, 07:10 PM
I never got my stuff last year, including a card.

I got an email from someone at CC and was told in it to print it and use it to get my discount on stuff at Milwawkee and Cleveland.

Anteater
01-24-06, 11:42 PM

Yes, we will have a CCIC dinner again on Saturday night! :) :thumbup: See ya there!

~Ms. Anteater (one of the 3 CCIC Local Coordinators for Long Beach)

TravelGal
01-25-06, 09:58 AM
Yes, we will have a CCIC dinner again on Saturday night! :) :thumbup: See ya there!

~Ms. Anteater (one of the 3 CCIC Local Coordinators for Long Beach)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

wood-eye
02-01-06, 12:23 PM
Hello all!

Linda-lou and Wood-eye have been busily putting coordinators in place for the 2006 season as well as recruiting the dinner speakers for the Inner Circle. We're trying to get as much done before the season starts to avoid the last minute crunches.

Anteater and folks are setting up for a great dinner at Long Beach on Saturday night.....you will want to make sure you are reading your RACE DIRECTOR emails as they will announce the dinners and fan club activities. Also please remember to bring your membership cards to each race for discounts and to claim fan forum prizes.

If you have any trouble with your membership...please remember, rather than be unhappy, let someone know so it can be fixed. You can email me....or click on the fan club button on the Champ Car web site and then the "contact" button.

Champ Car folks are committed to the fan club members and I know they will follow through if they know there is someone needing membership help.

Anyway...a good season ahead with some new surprises for fan club members at the races.

I just got back from the Rolex 24...never been there before...and got to see Jimmy, Sebastian,AJ, Justin and a lot of "old" Champ Car drivers...now I'm ready pumped for the new season!

Wood-eye