PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman

vancouver
01-18-06, 11:25 AM
is on British TV screens along with Baywatch's Traci Bingham.

They, along with other z list celebrities are taking part in celebrity Big Brother.

IMO, entering the house is the lowest of the low for any celebrity, but I am surprised to see Rodman in there.

The rest are in there to prove and point and achieve more fame - but Rodman is already successful in his own right.

Anyway yesterday Dennis was so desperate for fags(cigarettes that is, not :eek: ) and coffee, it was so funny.

Are we all familiar with the concept of Big Brother?

It sweeps the nation here every year. We have 2 version; 1 celebrity and one public Big brother - whereby memers of the public who have auditioned are selected to go in.

Traci is soooo annoying. In fact, today in the papers it says they have been flirting.

Stu
01-18-06, 11:42 AM
CBS Shows the American version of Big Brother and its incredibly garbage, yet people watch it. I hope for your sake that the British version is better.

TKGAngel
01-18-06, 11:52 AM
CBS Shows the American version of Big Brother and its incredibly garbage, yet people watch it. I hope for your sake that the British version is better.

But its incredibly addicting garbage! Yes, I watch Big Brother. The sad part about this show is that they find people who lack the self-awareness to realize that everything they do is camera fodder.

I doubt there would be a celebrity version of the show here in the states, but with the success of Dancing with the Stars and the appearance of Skating with Celebrities, I could end up eating my words.

nrc
01-18-06, 12:59 PM
Sounds like the Big Brother celebrity version is akin to the VH1 show "Surreal Life" where assorted "has beens" and "never weres" are thrown together in a house.

chop456
01-18-06, 01:45 PM
Traci is soooo annoying. In fact, today in the papers it says they have been flirting.

Oh dear.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to flirt with her. :gomer:

vancouver
01-18-06, 03:02 PM
Are there too many reality TV shows these days?

oddlycalm
01-18-06, 04:14 PM
Are there too many reality TV shows these days? Any reality shows are too many IMO. Reality shows are just a cheap dodge to slam out product without the expense of writers and actors. It brings the break even point down low enough and they can sell them to the network at prices that shows with written scripts and actors can't begin to compete with.

If they could figure out a way to fill up their time slot with free footage of live executions, fatal accidents and hidden cameras in brothels with all the production done in third world countries by slave labor, they'd be doing it now. It's a business run by hyenas that would sell their mothers for $12 and a box of hair gel. But then again, that's just my opinion... :D

oc