PDA

View Full Version : Hostel

Spicoli
01-15-06, 01:19 AM
http://www.frightsearch.com/HostelFeature.jpg

Pretty cool. Anyone else?

The women are absolutely incredible, the gore is uncharted territory, and Mrs. Spikkly was all up in my lap. :D

See it.

racer2c
01-15-06, 01:52 AM
http://www.frightsearch.com/HostelFeature.jpg

Pretty cool. Anyone else?

The women are absolutely incredible, the gore is uncharted territory, and Mrs. Spikkly was all up in my lap. :D

See it.

I heard it was the most ridiculous POS ever put on film.

Were the little kids who stone people for bubble gum as geh as they say? :gomer:

Paintergeek
01-15-06, 09:15 AM
Eli Roth was on Howard Stern last week. Kinda a funny deal.

Eli was an overnight gaurd of Howard Sterns trailer when he was shooting 'Private Parts'. Back then, Howard asked him what he did all night at such a sucky job, an Eli told him he wrote screenplays all night. At the time, He was writing 'Cabin Fever'.Said it took him years to gather up the 1.5 million to make that, but it grossed like 95 mill. That eventually led to him getting another screenplay, 'hostel' , made. Kinda a funny interview to hear.

nissan gtp
01-15-06, 09:40 AM
I have less than no interest.

RaceGrrl
01-15-06, 10:19 AM
I like Tarantino, but I just cannot watch stuff like that. It has always given me nightmares.

Spicoli
01-15-06, 10:49 AM
I heard it was the most ridiculous POS ever put on film.

Were the little kids who stone people for bubble gum as geh as they say? :gomer:

I read some bad reviews too, but don't agree. Pretty cool actually. Again, just for the hotties alone, any man should take a look, and the sceneray is great too.

It's not gonna win many awards, but it was something different for sure.

the kids were coolio, speckially at the end. ;)

SEE IT (or are you busy catching brokenbacks moutnains?) :runs:

racer2c
01-15-06, 12:38 PM
I like Tarantino, but I just cannot watch stuff like that. It has always given me nightmares.

It's not really a Tarantino flick. He just pimped his name.

I'm hesitant to see it Spicoli, not because I don't like over the top gore; I loved the Kill Bill movies, Sin City etc, but the people I know who like that genre even more than I gave the story and the special effects a bad review. But, because you took the time to post, I'll check it out.

Spicoli
01-15-06, 12:42 PM
It's not really a Tarantino flick. He just pimped his name.

I'm hesitant to see it Spicoli, not because I don't like over the top gore; I loved the Kill Bill movies, Sin City etc, but the people I know who like that genre even more than I gave the story and the special effects a bad review. But, because you took the time to post, I'll check it out.

I am downright touched. :)

seriously, I thought it was a really fun movie - and I usually don't have the gore thing on my agenda ever.

Be sure to share with the class. :thumbup:

racer2c
01-15-06, 12:44 PM
I am downright touched. :)

"I can't quit you." :)

RHR_Fan
01-16-06, 11:25 AM
I read some bad reviews too, but don't agree. Pretty cool actually. Again, just for the hotties alone, any man should take a look, and the sceneray is great too.

It's not gonna win many awards, but it was something different for sure.

the kids were coolio, speckially at the end. ;)

SEE IT (or are you busy catching brokenbacks moutnains?) :runs:

I did see Brokeback Mountain last week. It is a good movie. The writing and acting and cinematography and everything is really good.

~Nicole

Spicoli
01-16-06, 12:04 PM
I did see Brokeback Mountain last week. It is a good movie. The writing and acting and cinematography and everything is really good.

~Nicole

no man to man kissing for me thanks. :shakehead

RHR_Fan
01-16-06, 01:25 PM
It was good though that the fact that it was a love story between two men did not matter. But not everyone would want to see a movie like that. I'm not a fan of movies like "Hostel" so everyone has their own feelings and opinions on what kinds of movies they like and want to see.

~Nicole

Stu
01-16-06, 02:05 PM
I bet there are very few people who would be fans of both Brokeback Mountain and Hostel.

Spicoli
01-16-06, 02:15 PM
I bet there are very few people who would be fans of both Brokeback Mountain and Hostel.

Maybe Crapus. :rofl:

oddlycalm
01-16-06, 06:40 PM
I bet there are very few people who would be fans of both Brokeback Mountain and Hostel. That's what'll make it a perfect combination for some dufus to bundle them together for the discount bin at Fry's couple years from now... :gomer:

oc

Ankf00
01-21-06, 03:44 PM
no man to man kissing for me thanks. :shakehead

even if you get to see Michelle Williams and Anne Hathaway topless?

dilemma, dilemma ;)

Stu
01-21-06, 03:46 PM

dilemma, dilemma ;)

:thumdown:

not much of a dilemma

Dr. Corkski
01-21-06, 04:04 PM

dilemma, dilemma ;)DVD. Scene selection. :gomer:

Stu
01-21-06, 04:08 PM
Cork, so you are waiting to buy the DVD release instead of seeing it in theaters?

Dr. Corkski
01-21-06, 04:11 PM
Cork, so you are waiting to buy the DVD release instead of seeing it in theaters?Will be borrowing it from O'Gorman. :gomer:

Ankf00
01-21-06, 04:20 PM
:thumdown:

not much of a dilemma

don't worry, I have a sneaking suspicion the movie isn't going to brainwash you into chasing cornhole ;)

Spicoli
01-21-06, 04:38 PM
don't worry, I have a sneaking suspicion the movie isn't going to brainwash you into chasing cornhole ;)

Does cornhole even have a sexual preference? :eek:

Stu
01-21-06, 04:38 PM

I'd say the same thing if it were a couple 400 lb chicks instead of gay cowboys. Its not about brainwashing, its about being better off not seeing certain things.

Ankf00
01-21-06, 05:54 PM
Does cornhole even have a sexual preference? :eek:

it does in federal pound you in the ass prison. ;)

Spicoli
01-21-06, 06:41 PM
it does in federal pound you in the ass prison. ;)

What happent to the blodie you was stalking at the rose Bowl? Did you knock that out?

Ankf00
01-21-06, 06:46 PM
Everyone drove up for the championship parade in Austin last weekend. Austin makes for good times. :)

Especially the part where Garry drank a cup of beer Monday morning from the keg left over from new years, which has been sitting in the sun, which drunkards decided to ice down at the end of the night when the other 3 floated.

Jason: "Don't drink that beer dude."
Garry: "Why the hell not?" *gulp* (Scots will drink anything I guess)
Jason: "F it, your funeral."

3 hours later...

Garry: "That keg was from WHEN?!?!?!"

Spicoli
01-21-06, 07:00 PM
Everyone drove up for the championship parade in Austin last weekend. Austin makes for good times. :)

Especially the part where Garry drank a cup of beer Monday morning from the keg left over from new years, which has been sitting in the sun, which drunkards decided to ice down at the end of the night when the other 3 floated.

Jason: "Don't drink that beer dude."
Garry: "Why the hell not?" *gulp* (Scots will drink anything I guess)
Jason: "F it, your funeral."

3 hours later...

Garry: "That keg was from WHEN?!?!?!"

nice blog.
\
I was asking about the Blondie from Rose Bowl. You said you were dialed into that. share with the class.

Ankf00
01-21-06, 07:13 PM
I was asking about the Blondie from Rose Bowl.

So was I. After all, I wasn't about to go to the parade & party by myself :p

Time to go break in some fresh 0w-40 :gomer: how is full synthetic so expensive when it doesn't involve saudi arabia or iran at all :saywhat: