PDA

View Full Version : Stewart Flips Again, Hurt...

NismoZ
01-14-06, 10:47 PM
Triple flip, sore arm, in a cast but not broken. Think he'll be allowed to do this next season?

Andrew Longman
01-15-06, 10:13 AM
Triple flip, sore arm, in a cast but not broken. Think he'll be allowed to do this next season?

Yes, its part of his appeal. Even if it causes him to sit out races, he'll get sponsor mentions

TKGAngel
01-15-06, 06:26 PM

Yes, because I think JGR knows that if they dont give him permission to drive under 'Tony Stewart,' he'll just go race under 'Fred Horowitz' or 'Joe Schlabotnik' or something like that.

Continuing with the NASCAR injury report, how does David Stremme tear ligaments in his foot blowing leaves off of his front lawn?

NismoZ
01-15-06, 09:17 PM
Welll, do you think they'll allow him to do THAT next year? (PS, who still has leaves in their front yard!?) :confused:

Rocketdoc
01-15-06, 09:24 PM
Yes, because I think JGR knows that if they dont give him permission to drive under 'Tony Stewart,' he'll just go race under 'Fred Horowitz' or 'Joe Schlabotnik' or something like that.

Continuing with the NASCAR injury report, how does David Stremme tear ligaments in his foot blowing leaves off of his front lawn?

Using a 67,000 lbf GE High By-pass turbofan jet engine?

Chitowncartfreak
01-16-06, 01:41 PM
In exchange for Tony agreeing not to step into an IRL car, I think Gibbs will allow Tony to do anything else he likes.

Beevis
01-16-06, 02:04 PM
Continuing with the NASCAR injury report, how does David Stremme tear ligaments in his foot blowing leaves off of his front lawn?The same way Carpentier broke bones lifting a suitcase (or whatever they used as an excuse) and the same way JPM broke his shoulder playing tennis. . . .