PDA

View Full Version : Jensen MotorSport signs Tim Bridgman

cameraman
01-12-06, 04:02 PM
The 2003 Formula Zip champion
The 2004 Formula BMW UK champion...
British Formula 3 with Hitech Racing in 2005
http://www.timbridgman.co.uk/

Jensen MotorSport is pleased to announce that British driver Tim Bridgman will join the team for the 2006 ChampCar Atlantic season.

Tim Bridgman, who hails from just outside London England, has a terrific racing resume. The twenty year old Bridgman contested the British Formula 3 championship in 2005, and is the 2004 Formula BMW UK champion.

Team principal Eric Jensen states "The team is very excited to have a driver with the talent and character of Tim Bridgman join us. Tim is a proven winner, including 2 championships in the past 3 seasons. By immersing Tim in a team of talented and experienced professional engineers and technicians, the prospect for continued success is quite good."

Jensen MotorSport team engineer Adam Marchitto states, "While testing with Tim this fall, the team was very impressed by both his speed and approach. It is clear that Tim is a very strong and dedicated person, and by providing him with an intensive winter testing regimen, I am quite sure that we will be able to compete for pole and a race win at the first race in Long Beach."

Jensen MotorSport crew chief Mike Le Gallic states,, "Having spent 6 years with BAR in Formula 1, I have considerable experience working with talented professional drivers. I was immediately impressed by the skill and speed that Tim showed during our fall testing, and I look forward to running his car in 2006."

2MB Sports Management of London England represent Tim Bridgman. An official press announcement will occur at the AutoSport Show in Birmingham England on January 12th.

Tim's representation by 2MB is noteworthy, as the two principals are the well known former Formula One stars Mark Blundell and Martin Brundle. Both are sure to add further interest in the 2006 ChampCar Atlantic championship with their presence in the paddock.

The team will commence it's pre-season testing program with Tim Bridgman in one of our Swift 014 chassis in late January.

NismoZ
01-12-06, 04:18 PM
And Al Unser says he'll be back.

RHR_Fan
01-12-06, 06:56 PM
Awesome! :thumbup: Keep 'em coming.

~Nicole

NismoZ
01-13-06, 05:54 PM
And maybe Alex Loyd (Eng.) at Jensen, too. A LOT of guys want in on this show!