PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Mexico arrested again

Ankf00
01-09-06, 05:23 PM
Marcus Vick Facing Charges of Brandishing a Firearm in Suffolk

Marcus Vick turned himself into the Suffolk Magistrate's Office Monday around 2:30pm on three counts of brandishing a firearm.

Police say after 9:00pm Sunday they received a call from the parent of a 17-year-old. The parent stated that Vick had pointed a gun at her son and two others during an altercation in the McDonald's parking lot. The incident allegedly happened at the McDonald's on Townpoint Road in Suffolk.

Police responded to the scene, interviewed witnesses, and issued three misdemeanor warrants.

Vick, 21, is being held on a $10,000 bond. If Vick is convicted, he could face up to a year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

:shakehead:

Stu
01-09-06, 05:27 PM
In other related news, the Baltimore Ravens have had increasing interest in Vick to replace Boller and are scouting him heavily.

Wheel-Nut
01-09-06, 05:30 PM
^^^ :laugh:

Ankf00
01-09-06, 05:33 PM
Any truth to the rumors that Maurice Clarett is going to join Jamal Lewis along with Marcus Mexico to complete a double barrel shotgun backfield? (pun not intended at first, but now that I read that statement again, fully intended)

Inquiring minds want to know. :gomer:

IlliniRacer
01-09-06, 08:01 PM
At least their ankle monitors would be camouflaged:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/HBCHPLAJLFBB/RPackers7.jpg

dando
01-10-06, 01:27 AM
Any truth to the rumors that Maurice Clarett is going to join Jamal Lewis along with Marcus Mexico to complete a double barrel shotgun backfield?

Find out in 5-10 when MC13 is released. Perhaps he can star in The Longest Yard Redux, Redux :gomer: :shakehead

-Kevin

CART T. Katz
01-10-06, 10:26 PM
and i thought that stomp on elvis killed his draft status.

boy is a train wreck that i think is going to end up being one of those crashes that will have people asking where they were when they heard he blew up.

skaven
01-11-06, 12:55 AM
Did anyone catch the skit on ESPN where they had gag messages left on Marcus' voicemail from Drew Rosenhaus and MC13 (one looking for work, the other offering advice)? Hilarious. :laugh: