PDA

View Full Version : AR1, Your Old Favorite, Says...

NismoZ
01-06-06, 07:35 PM
It looks like Legge is in at PKV this season, (Englishman Dan Clarke let it slip in an interview today) This on top of an Australian paper that says Briscoe is too. Could this mean a 3 car (with daMatta) or a 2 car without Jeemy OR daMatta? The more I hear, it still sounds like only 18 on the grid. Wish SOMEbody could make use of the ol' Lolas.

trish
01-06-06, 08:44 PM
Too bad for Dalziel.

extramundane
01-06-06, 11:24 PM
Too bad for Dalziel.

Last I checked, he already had full-time plans for '06.

theunions
01-07-06, 02:33 AM
AR1 says there's also apparently no truth to the Briscoe rumor at this point.

coolhand
01-07-06, 03:23 AM
Kalkhoven wont let Legge run atlantics this season and have a danicaesqe performance. He has to much invested in her and her stock will slide after dealing with real competition. Its easier to get away with weak skills in Champ Car. Pretty pethetic if you think about it.

racer2c
01-07-06, 12:24 PM
Kalkhoven wont let Legge run atlantics this season and have a danicaesqe performance. He has to much invested in her and her stock will slide after dealing with real competition. Its easier to get away with weak skills in Champ Car. Pretty pethetic if you think about it.

Exactly. Just look at Rocketsports for a fine example. :shakehead

RHR_Fan
01-07-06, 12:44 PM
Last I checked, he already had full-time plans for '06.

Where?

~Nicole

cameraman
01-07-06, 01:00 PM
Pacific Coast Motorsports did not show up at Daytona this week.

Are they running the GA series or not?
And is Dalziel driving for them if they are?

Dalziel sure seemed like he was looking for a job when he was testing with PKV...

NismoZ
01-07-06, 02:13 PM
Well, if the rumor is TWO new drivers at PKV and one of them is Legge, and the other ISN'T Briscoe...how could the 2nd NOT be Pantano? I understand just what you mean when you say Legge's value could fall with a poor Atlantic season, but it wouldn't make her any SLOWER, would it? Yes, it is pathetic when you think that Briscoe or Pantano or even Lyons wouldn't get the ride despite the fact that they are quite a bit faster.

Easy
01-09-06, 10:57 AM
PCM is running GA and have added Jon Fogarty and David Empringham for the Rolex 24.

NismoZ
01-09-06, 11:51 PM
Whoa...now we read it may be Legge and Servia at PKV and MAYbe daMatta OR Glock at N/H IF they can do a 3-car. Knowing Haas my guess is he'll want whoever brings sponsorship for that 3rd car...DHL? (Pantano? Briscoe? Lyons? I hope these guys are still interested in '07 if they can't crack the grid this year.)

NismoZ
01-09-06, 11:56 PM
On a recent Australian jaunt KK told the papers that Briscoe would be a GREAT addition to the CC grid. Sounded like he was trying to drum up financial support from down there. Team Australia?