PDA

View Full Version : MIPS? IPS ?

NismoZ
01-04-06, 06:44 PM
So, if Infinity quits and Menards sticks around can they still call it MIPS...or will it just be the IPS? What'll they do for engines?

Sean O'Gorman
01-04-06, 06:59 PM
Isn't it being renamed to Indy Lights?

dando
01-04-06, 07:08 PM
So, if Infinity quits and Menards sticks around can they still call it MIPS...or will it just be the IPS? What'll they do for engines?
If Fonda supplies the engines, will it be HIPS? How 'bout Rachel's as a sponsor and naming it CHIPS? :D

-Kevin

cart7
01-04-06, 08:08 PM
I believe they're renaming it Indy Lights.

Rocketdoc
01-04-06, 10:10 PM
Isn't it being renamed to Indy Lights?

IMO, they're whores.

The same with the "IndyCar" name.

FN posers....

High Sided
01-04-06, 10:57 PM
every just wish the mob ran cart back in the day. i can see it live on abc,
"i have a vision", bang-tony takes a high powered rifle bullet threw the left eye blowing out the back of his head sending skull fragments and brain tissue all over marry hullman george :D
problem solved

Spicoli
01-05-06, 12:50 AM
"i have a vision", bang-tony takes a high powered rifle bullet threw the left eye blowing out the back of his head sending skull fragments and brain tissue all over marry hullman george :D
problem solved

Or Elmer shoulda worn a rubber.

Lizzerd
01-05-06, 01:31 AM
problem solved

We can only dream of that now. Or hope for that helicopter crash.

Disclaimer: The above should be interpreted as a weak attempt to be sickly humorous. If it ever happens, it won't break my heart, but keep out of my yard, FBI. I didn't do it.

trauma1
01-05-06, 09:16 AM
lets see if they even get 9 cars, anyone remember milwaukee a couple of years ago, started with 9 cars only 3 finished

Easy
01-05-06, 10:42 AM
Teams have been using, Indy Pro Series in recent press releases.

NismoZ
01-05-06, 11:41 AM
Yep, Indy Pro Series...even saw a logo...someplace. IPS it is! Great training ground for Busch and Craftsman.

Methanolandbrats
01-05-06, 12:01 PM
If Fonda supplies the engines, will it be HIPS?

-Kevin

No, then it will be Rindy Rights.

Accipiter
01-05-06, 01:40 PM
Infinity ditched? When did that happen? How can an organization that bleeds that much still be staggering around?

every just wish the mob ran cart back in the day.

No need to get that graphic. Just a couple trout wrapped in newspaper deliverd to Mary... Tony George sleeps with the fishes.

Steve99
01-05-06, 06:18 PM
If Infinity is gone, do they have to pedal the cars now?

spinner26
01-05-06, 08:22 PM
I read somewhere that the IPS deal was a training ground for the AGR team? Anyone know anything about this?

High Sided
01-06-06, 12:22 AM
I read somewhere that the IPS deal was a training ground for the AGR team? Anyone know anything about this?

he teamed up with sam schmidt funding 2 of 4 cars at schmidt motorsports

Dave99
01-06-06, 01:09 AM
Perhaps the series should be renamed to Mindy Lights? Would be a nice fit with their elder, Cindy Car. :p

Steve99
01-06-06, 04:29 PM
The crapwagon teams get extra testing days if they also run a IPS team. Could that be what you are thinking of?

Spicoli
01-06-06, 05:02 PM
The crapwagon teams get extra testing days if they also run a IPS team. Could that be what you are thinking of?

bingo. more crapwagon lites, more free testing days for your "senior tour" crapwagon cars.

I am sure Dallara won't mind.

"Gomer in da grater in 4!"

:shakehead

Rocketdoc
01-08-06, 07:52 PM
No, then it will be Rindy Rights.

I've been having a rough time these days, but that chipped away at it.