PDA

View Full Version : Girls Gone Grabblin!!

G.
12-15-05, 03:32 PM
noodle on this (http://www.catfishgrabblers.com/)

Click on "view video clip".

Makes me want to sit back with a tall glass of schweet tay.

RacinM3
12-15-05, 03:37 PM
Let me be the first to say: "WTF?"

oddlycalm
12-15-05, 03:45 PM
"....when you reach back in that hole, you'll be surprised at what you'll find"

Truer words were never sung to banjo music I'm certain... particularly since the accepted technique includes putting your fist and forearm into the mouth of a giant catfish, then hauling it up quick. Then again, I'm thinking a big ol' water moccasin would be quite a surprise as well... :eek:

A true classic G., but I'm thinkin this woulda been a better video with a few Wicked Weasel bikinis... :D

oc

RTKar
12-15-05, 07:37 PM
Ha Ha... I was going to post that same link a while back after reading about it in one of my outdoor magazines.

B3RACER1a
12-15-05, 09:17 PM
I saw a special on this on TLC or something, it may have been the show "Dirty Jobs", but I'm not sure. All I remember was it being so funny. But I always thought, what if you do grab that venomous snake or a snapping turtle. :rofl:

Fishing poles were invented MANY MANY years ago for a reason! LOL

Ankf00
12-15-05, 10:27 PM
heh, the official sport of oklahoma...

but yea, like OC said, the big problem is when there's a water moccasin camping out, then you're kinda ****ed :gomer: but apparently they can drag out some big mfr's... hilarity always ensues.

cart7
12-16-05, 09:13 AM
They just opened up noodlin, hand fishin, grabblin, whatever... here in Missouri last year. They had a tremendous response to the license issue. Catfish that size are about worthless for eating, a panfried Goodyear tire on the bottom of the lake would probably taste better. :gomer:

Warlock!
12-16-05, 09:25 AM
I could actually feel the I.Q. points being sucked out of my brain thru my eyes as I watched that clip.

...and it's not like I have a lot of spares.