PDA

View Full Version : VY Gone after this season?

coolhand
12-12-05, 10:50 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?name=feldman_bruce&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fesp n%2fblog%2findex%3fname%3dfeldman_bruce#20051212

and does he think he is Joe Namath Garanting to an NY post reporter?

After the Heisman presentation, he said something to the effect of "I just really wanted to go out a winner here at Texas". Slip of the tounge? I don't know but i don't think he wants to be another Adrian Peterson or have his stock slip like Leinert's did.

about the NFL, I think the Texans are playing for the #1 pick. I wonder who they are looking at.

I want the Niners to get reggie, Smith/Reggie will be sweet. But it seems like Houston wants the #1 pick and the ball is in their court.

Tifosi24
12-13-05, 12:24 AM
Are you insane, why do you want Reggie Bush on a terrible team like the 49ers? And Alex Smith is most certainly not the savior for that franchise. I have a feeling someone might trade up for Bush.

Ankf00
12-13-05, 01:13 AM
well, we already suspected you had the english comprehension skills of a 3rd grader, but you just proved it.

where in that NY article does he say "guarantee a win"

he said he's "confident"

guess what, all athletes are "confident," what's new? it happens, i hope it doesnt ruin your evening :cry:

you should get back to hanging with the half-wits at WeAreSC...

Ankf00
12-13-05, 01:33 AM
and as for the original point of this thread... Fox stations in Austin and Houston both interviewed Vince's mom and she was emphatic that he was returning for his sr year to earn his degree, which he's promised his mother he would do.

Whether he follows through with that or not, only VY knows. But as long as his mother says he is staying in no uncertain terms, ESPN + Houston Chronicle's jealous Aggy John Lopez can sod off with their "sources."

the same "sources" that said Roy Williams, Cedric Benson, and Derrick Johnson were going to forgo their Sr seasons...

coolhand
12-13-05, 03:58 AM
Are you insane, why do you want Reggie Bush on a terrible team like the 49ers? And Alex Smith is most certainly not the savior for that franchise. I have a feeling someone might trade up for Bush.

Everyone thinks it will be the niners who trade up for Reggie. its not my decision where he goes, but i like the niners and I think that Reggie would be a step for them to get back on top.

coolhand
12-13-05, 03:59 AM
well, we already suspected you had the english comprehension skills of a 3rd grader, but you just proved it.

where in that NY article does he say "guarantee a win"

he said he's "confident"

guess what, all athletes are "confident," what's new? it happens, i hope it doesnt ruin your evening :cry:

you should get back to hanging with the half-wits at WeAreSC...

Again, another post about me :shakehead , anyway, the question had "Joe Namath-garantee" in it. And VY's anyswer was not no, but rather the opposite. So how is that not indifferent from what i stated? I don't think my reading skills are the problem here. Its understandable that you would be embarrased if he said that.

Dr. Corkski
12-13-05, 05:17 AM
Everyone thinks it will be the niners who trade up for Reggie. its not my decision where he goes, but i like the niners and I think that Reggie would be a step for them to get back on top.Unless you can start drafting owners the Niners are still going to be garbage even if they have the next 5 first overall picks.

Ankf00
12-13-05, 11:34 AM
Again, another post about me :shakehead , anyway, the question had "Joe Namath-garantee" in it. And VY's anyswer was not no, but rather the opposite. So how is that not indifferent from what i stated? I don't think my reading skills are the problem here. Its understandable that you would be embarrased if he said that.

perhaps you've heard of the word "spin" before? :gomer:

he didn't say "I guarantee a win"

that's a Joe Namath guarantee. That's a Mark Messier guarantee, Patrick Ewing, etc.

Young was reminded that 35 years ago in this town, an underdog team named the Jets — "Joe Namath, yeah," Young cut in — upset the favored Baltimore Colts in the Super Bowl.

Young was asked if he was ready to step into Namath's shoes and guarantee a win.

"Right now, I'm very confident about it," he said. "They [the Trojans] come in the game off a high winning streak, and everybody's blowing them up, you know, and they think we're the underdogs and we're not going to come to play. I know that we are. We're going to come to show them the Texas football team. Everybody likes Reggie and everybody likes USC because they've been winning for so long. Us at the University of Texas just want to go show the world how good a team that we are.""

if that's a "guarantee" you need to go get your GED...

Gnam
12-13-05, 01:25 PM
coolhand I agree the 49ers could use Bush, but the weak offensive line will prevent him from saving the team. And Alex Smith has little girl hands.

Cody Pickett, future Superbowl MVP. He likes to hit people. :D

coolhand
12-13-05, 05:01 PM
The Pac-10 had the most first-team All-Americans with seven. The Big 12 had five. The Southeastern Conference, ACC and Big Ten each had four and the Big East one.

Ankf00
12-13-05, 05:20 PM
and changing the subject yet again...

RichK
12-13-05, 05:42 PM
a terrible team like the 49ers

:(

Ed_Severson
12-13-05, 05:43 PM
Must be a bunch of left-coasters voting for All-America status, because those biased bastards from the east coast would never have let that happen. :gomer:

How many of those Pac-10 universities did you actually attend, fanboy? :laugh:

coolhand
12-13-05, 05:46 PM
and changing the subject yet again...

Do you want me to go on about how VY thinks The Rose Bowl is "texas' house" or somthing

Ankf00
12-13-05, 05:59 PM
Do you want me to go on about how VY thinks The Rose Bowl is "texas' house" or somthing

Care to provide a quote, or is this another patented edition of your typical "expert analysis" like the "guarantee?" :rolleyes:

But no, I'd like you to show us where he gave a Namath "guarantee" in that quotation from the NY Post article. You know, that "guarantee" that caused you to start this thread?

(Severson: You forgot to mention the Texas bias, b/c naturally that AP All America team must be Texas biased if more Longhorns than Trojans qualified for First-Team honors. ;) )

Wheel-Nut
12-13-05, 06:02 PM
Dear Lord,

Please don't let the Texans draft Reggie Bush, or for that matter any back. We need some big fat ugly linemen. Ones that can block.

Thanks
David Carr

Ed_Severson
12-13-05, 06:02 PM
Isn't Texas on the east coast?

Hey, wait a second ... the Big Ten had four All-Americans, and the Big East only had one (from Louisville). Now, I didn't go to Ohio State, Penn State, or Minnesota, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the part of the thread where I call out CART T. Katz, call him all manner of derogatory terms, and slander his mother because my conference had more All-Americans than his?

Come on out for your whoopin, Katz. My Big Ten punked you, bitch! :rofl:

coolhand
12-13-05, 06:08 PM
Must be a bunch of left-coasters voting for All-America status, because those biased bastards from the east coast would never have let that happen. :gomer:

How many of those Pac-10 universities did you actually attend, fanboy? :laugh:

do we have another Pac-10 hater here?

Ankf00
12-13-05, 06:09 PM
Isn't Texas on the east coast?

no no no, you have to get the party-line correct .

The east-coast infidels are just 1 member group in the rebellion. Their partners in the insurgency fighting against THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING are the anti-USC faction of the Colombian paramilitaries: the Texas/Big XII AP writers.

These 2 groups who recently allied with the Klingon Empire now threaten to topple that which is most holy, glorious, and just in this world: THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING!! :eek:

coolhand
12-13-05, 06:12 PM
Care to provide a quote, or is this another patented edition of your typical "expert analysis" like the "guarantee?" :rolleyes:

if he did not want to guarantee he would have said "No", or another variant of a negative response. Not "I am very confident" about a guarantee.

But no, I'd like you to show us where he gave a Namath "guarantee" in that quotation from the NY Post article. You know, that "guarantee" that caused you to start this thread?

You quoted it above big guy.

(Severson: You forgot to mention the Texas bias, b/c naturally that AP All America team must be Texas biased if more Longhorns than Trojans qualified for First-Team honors. ;) )

All the mid-america/Blue-Blood easterners go to bed befre most of the Pac-10 plays. :thumdown:

Ed_Severson
12-13-05, 06:16 PM
do we have another Pac-10 hater here?

:rofl:

Have I offended the sensibilities of any of your 10 (zero?) glorious alma maters?

coolhand
12-13-05, 06:18 PM

Have I offended the sensibilities of any of your 10 (zero?) glorious alma maters?

I wont answer that question becuase it is illrelevent, I am from the west coast and I support the Pac-10 wich produced more all-americans this year then any other conference and has produced 3 out of the past 4 heisman winners. And Two national champions.

And why does attending all 10 of the Pac-10 schools a prereq. for supporting it?

Ankf00
12-13-05, 06:21 PM
if he did not want to guarantee he would have said "No", or another variant of a negative response. Not "I am very confident" about a guarantee.

didn't know that ivory tower of higher education, USC, accepted people who never earned so much as a GED...

your reading comprehension is worse than that of a blind pig, he didn't say he was "confident" about a guarantee, he was talking about WINNING.

In fact, that's an insult to hogs everywhere, I'm sorry piggies.

seriously, you can return to WeAreSC, that board has more rampant idiocy due to clueless fanboys than TexAgs, you'll feel right at home.

Ed_Severson
12-13-05, 06:21 PM
All the mid-america/Blue-Blood easterners go to bed befre most of the Pac-10 plays. :thumdown:

:cry: It's a government conspiracy! :cry:

Ed_Severson
12-13-05, 06:28 PM
I wont answer that question becuase it is illrelevent

You won't answer the question because I got the answer right. :laugh:

For somebody who claims to be a fan of a football team which hasn't lost a game in two and a half years, you sure do an awful lot of pissing and moaning. I don't give two ****s who wins this game ... I just like seeing you piss yourself repeatedly when somebody has the audacity to question the eternal superiority of some school you "grew up close to." :thumbup:

Howl all you want, fanboy. I didn't go to college for football (but at least I went!), so the yammering of some bandwagon poseur means less than nothing to me. My university put men on the moon ... your high school accomplished that lately, skeeter? :gomer:

Hell, I've got more reason to root for SC than you do ... at least I got accepted.

Ankf00
12-13-05, 06:37 PM
. I didn't go to college for football (but at least I went!),

so I told my pops I wanted to apply to UCLA, Michigan, Illinois, and UT on top of the typical East/West coast Ivory Towers, all 4 have well regarded eng programs right? And that's what I was thinking about when coming up w/ where to go. I was 16'ish at the time, trying to come up w/ a gameplan w/ things...

Pops is on the phone with my aunt sometime later on and says "He wants to go to Michigan, Illinois, UCLA... He's an idiot, only considering what schools have good football teams." :laugh:

coolhand
12-13-05, 06:40 PM
You won't answer the question because I got the answer right.

For somebody who claims to be a fan of a football team which hasn't lost a game in two and a half years, you sure do an awful lot of pissing and moaning. I don't give two ****s who wins this game ... I just like seeing you piss yourself repeatedly when somebody has the audacity to question the eternal superiority of some school you "grew up close to." :thumbup:

Howl all you want, fanboy. I didn't go to college for football (but at least I went!), so the yammering of some bandwagon poseur means less than nothing to me. My university put men on the moon ... your high school accomplished that lately, skeeter? :gomer:

Hell, I've got more reason to root for SC than you do ... at least I got accepted.

people who know the truth about me on this board will find your post very funny. :laugh:
about your school putting people on the moon, Neil Armstrong is a USC alum. :p

Ed_Severson
12-13-05, 09:16 PM
people who know the truth about me on this board will find your post very funny. :laugh:

Yeah, there are quite a few of us having a good :laugh: at your expense these days. Don't they teach, say ... mathematics, writing, or logic at SC?

about your school putting people on the moon, Neil Armstrong is a USC alum. :p

Uh, unlike you, I actually attended a school where Armstrong is a graduate.

Too bad life doesn't revolve around SC football. :gomer:

Ed_Severson
12-13-05, 09:19 PM
so I told my pops I wanted to apply to UCLA, Michigan, Illinois, and UT on top of the typical East/West coast Ivory Towers, all 4 have well regarded eng programs right? And that's what I was thinking about when coming up w/ where to go. I was 16'ish at the time, trying to come up w/ a gameplan w/ things...

Pops is on the phone with my aunt sometime later on and says "He wants to go to Michigan, Illinois, UCLA... He's an idiot, only considering what schools have good football teams." :laugh:

Seems reasonable. :p

My strategy was a bit simpler ... I knew exactly where I wanted to go, but my parents told me I had to apply to five places, so I picked four others (sort of) at random. Made visits to Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech (which pretty much cemented my refusal to live in that little corner of hell they call Blacksburg) just for fun, but my decision was made about, oh, 15 years before I applied anywhere.

coolhand
12-14-05, 02:20 AM
Yeah, there are quite a few of us having a good :laugh: at your expense these days. Don't they teach, say ... mathematics, writing, or logic at SC?

he, he. What do you know then, besides just randomly jumping into this thread attacking me.

Too bad life doesn't revolve around SC football. :gomer:

Its well known that he is a graduate from SC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Armstrong

too bad you discussion is not aobut USC football. :rolleyes:

Ankf00
12-14-05, 02:26 AM
he, he. What do you know then, besides just randomly jumping into this thread attacking me.[/url]

that's pretty funny coming from the guy who called me "the black guy from the forty acres."

now I'm not sure what "The Forty Acres" has to do with race, but your Da Vinci'esque deduction skills somehow came up with that :laugh:

wikipedia? wait, I thought only dorks used wikipedia? :gomer:

coolhand
12-14-05, 02:31 AM
now I'm not sure what "The Forty Acres" has to do with race,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/40_acres_and_a_mule

Ankf00
12-14-05, 02:41 AM
You use wikipedia, yo're such a dork :gomer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_at_Austin

From its humble beginnings as a single building on the original "Forty Acres," the University of Texas now ranks as one of the largest public universities in the nation.
:gomer:

again though, you have master skills of deduction, don't let anyone tell you any different :)

so you never explained how the AP AA team is biased because USC has less AA's than Texas despite the Pac-10 having the MOST first-team AA's overall... I'm dying for that one. Honestly, I am. :)

Ed_Severson
12-14-05, 10:04 AM
he, he. What do you know then, besides just randomly jumping into this thread attacking me.

:cry:

Its well known that he is a graduate from SC.

A little slow, aren't you? Nobody is disputing the fact that Neil Armstrong went to USC (although only after he got his training elsewhere). :gomer:

too bad you discussion is not aobut USC football.

Neither was yours at the start of this thread. I suppose you think you get to piss and moan every 30 minutes about everybody else, but nobody is allowed to take you to task for it. :rolleyes:

Here's a newsflash ... nobody else gives two ***** whether you think it's disrespectful that the entire planet does not agree that SC is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Stop bitching about it.

Got anything else to :cry: about, Nancy?

Sean O'Gorman
12-14-05, 11:34 AM
Ank, he has you there. I've known the term 40 acres to be associated with blacks long before I knew it had to do with UT.

But in your defense, who ever heard of a black guy with the last name Patel? :laugh:

coolhand
12-14-05, 11:35 PM
:gomer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_at_Austin

again though, you have master skills of deduction, don't let anyone tell you any different :)

Man you must have a Texas size ego to think that everyone outside UT associates the 40 acres to that campus. :laugh:

so you never explained how the AP AA team is biased because USC has less AA's than Texas despite the Pac-10 having the MOST first-team AA's overall... I'm dying for that one. Honestly, I am. :)

I have no problem with it, I am sure Texas has some diserving All-Americans, they are not top 5 for no reason.

i would still take Leinert over young, especially with Bush in the Backfield.

Ankf00
12-14-05, 11:36 PM
Man you must have a Texas size ego to think that everyone outside UT associates the 40 acres to that campus.

you must have an dumbass sized ego to assume 1. I'm homosexual then later assume I'm black :laugh:

get back to studying, we dont' want you failing multi-variable calc, you might get kicked out for that one :gomer:

I have no problem with it, I am sure Texas has some diserving All-Americans, they are not top 5 for no reason.
funny, that's not what you said yesterday...

(Severson: You forgot to mention the Texas bias, b/c naturally that AP All America team must be Texas biased if more Longhorns than Trojans qualified for First-Team honors. )

:gomer: guess I must be one of those anti-USC biased ppl though... watch out, my black helicopters are coming to getcha...

coolhand
12-14-05, 11:43 PM
A little slow, aren't you? Nobody is disputing the fact that Neil Armstrong went to USC (although only after he got his training elsewhere).

You seem to like contradicing yourself and making shots in the dark, look a few posts up.

My university put men on the moon

It took you while to get it do you want me to repeat it agian? :gomer:

Neither was yours at the start of this thread. I suppose you think you get to piss and moan every 30 minutes about everybody else, but nobody is allowed to take you to task for it. :rolleyes:

Nope, I get taken to the task for with Ank in response to everyone one of my posts in case you have not noticed for the PAST 6 MONTHS. I am the slow one? :rolleyes:

Here's a newsflash ... nobody else gives two ***** whether you think it's disrespectful that the entire planet does not agree that SC is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Stop bitching about it.

Got anything else to :cry: about, Nancy?

Hey newsflash, if you truly did not give two ***** you would not have invaded this thread like a piss drunk fool wandering out of a bar making shots in the dark. Your original posts could not have been more offbase about me and this thread. If you are going to try and play ******* again do a better job, because you pretty much have come off like a fool attacking somone you know nothing about. I am laughing at your expense right now. Comming out of nowhere and calling me names and making false assumptions about me only amuses me. carry on.

coolhand
12-14-05, 11:44 PM
Ank, he has you there. I've known the term 40 acres to be associated with blacks long before I knew it had to do with UT.

glad to somone else who ahs knowledge of popular history.

But in your defense, who ever heard of a black guy with the last name Patel? :laugh:

in my defense, i did not no nor care about his lastname.

coolhand
12-14-05, 11:50 PM
you must have an dumbass sized ego to assume 1. I'm homosexual then later assume I'm black :laugh:

get back to studying, we dont' want you failing multi-variable calc, you might get kicked out for that one

wow, 1 minute, its comforting to know that your day revolves around when i make my posts. ;)

I assumed you were a homosexual? I forgot that, but you are the expert about my posts, show me where. Was i wrong? :gomer:

guess I must be one of those anti-USC biased ppl though... watch out, my black helicopters are coming to getcha...

How does Texas having a good showing on the AA list reflect how the rest of the nation views the pac-10 Ank?

Those two things are MUTUALLY EXLCUSIVE of on another. Don't act like you are some sort of higher ground when you are playing the same game.

Ankf00
12-14-05, 11:56 PM
How does Texas having a good showing on the AA list reflect how the rest of the nation views the pac-10 Ank?

Those two things are MUTUALLY EXLCUSIVE of on another. Don't act like you are some sort of higher ground when you are playing the same game.

lesson for he without a GED...

1. You post about the Pac-10 having the most AP AA's
2. I post about TX vs. USC AA's, 4-3
3. You respond crying about how "blue-blooded" easterners don't watch the pack-10 and don't respect it.
4. I call you on it
5. You offer double-talk as always

so which is it? no one respects the pac-10 or the pac-10 was recognized the best?

if no one respects the pac-10 they wouldn't have the most AP AA's, if they did respect the pac-10 then they wouldn't be anti-USC, yet UT has more AA's, how can that be if USC is the greatest team in the history of everything? :eek:

back to WeAreSC for you, find some new talking points... :laugh:

Dr. Corkski
12-15-05, 12:17 AM
All the mid-america/Blue-Blood easterners go to bed befre most of the Pac-10 plays. :thumdown:And the ones that stay awake for it are immediately put to sleep by it. :gomer:

Ankf00
12-15-05, 12:28 AM
Hey newsflash, if you truly did not give two ***** you would not have invaded this thread like a piss drunk fool wandering out of a bar making shots in the dark. Your original posts could not have been more offbase about me and this thread. If you are going to try and play ******* again do a better job, because you pretty much have come off like a fool attacking somone you know nothing about. I am laughing at your expense right now. Comming out of nowhere and calling me names and making false assumptions about me only amuses me. carry on.

:rofl: Now now, is Ed getting to ya? :laugh:

Just relax, one day Ed will be your boss. Get used to being owned on a regular basis :laugh:

Ed_Severson
12-15-05, 12:50 AM
You seem to like contradicing yourself and making shots in the dark, look a few posts up.

Let me give you a clue, numbnuts. Before Neil Armstrong went to SC, he went to Purdue. So did I. So, again, it looks like only one of us actually has experience attending a university where Neil Armstrong was a graduate. Bummer for you, eh? But hey, if you want to brag about your "SC grad," be my guest. Between you, me, and Neil Armstrong, only two of us have our name on sheepskins with the same university's name on it, and you aren't either one of the two. That won't be changing anytime soon unless SC has changed their policies and begun handing out degrees on the streets of Compton.

:cry: Nobody respects us! :cry:

Yeah, you've got me pegged here ... I "could not have been more off-base" about you. You've pissed and moaned about everything from the perceived disrespect a bunch of journalists have against schools you don't even pretend to go to all the way down to not being able to buy a special t-shirt because your school can't afford to pay Pat Riley royalties. :laugh: You couldn't write your way out of a wet paper bag, you can't make a point without contradicting yourself, and yet you brag about "your school" being responsible for putting the first man on the moon, apparently completely unaware (to no one else's surprise!) that he went to school elsewhere. In ten years, you'll have as much a connection to the part of SC that Armstrong went through as you will to the football program ... zilch.

And you'll still be whining about it.

Maybe growing up and not pretending like the world revolves around the football program at "your school" would be a good course of action here. But hey, what do I know? I didn't go to school where Neil Armstrong did. :gomer:

Next!

Ed_Severson
12-15-05, 12:54 AM
Just relax, one day Ed will be your boss.

That won't last long. I have a low tolerance for angst-ridden whiners with small-man syndrome. :)

Ed_Severson
12-15-05, 01:10 AM
Huh, interesting factoid about that famous guy who went to "your school," fanboy ...

Neil A. Armstrong
B.S. '55, Aeronautical Engineering, Purdue University
M.S. '70 Aerospace Engineering, University of Southern California

Seems he stepped on the moon in 1969, before he graduated from SC (that makes one of us :gomer: ), but after he graduated from Purdue (that makes two of us :gomer: ). But you're right ... "your school" definitely put a guy on the moon before my alma mater did. That must be why they call Purdue "The Cradle of Astronauts," right?

Anything else you'd like to brag about that you have absolutely no relationship to whatsoever?

Ankf00
12-15-05, 01:11 AM
That won't last long. I have a low tolerance for angst-ridden whiners with small-man syndrome. :)

Actually, I have to apologize. I made a completely baseless assumption in my previous prognostication. You could be his boss if he ever graduates, but it would be miraculous if he even survives his first year without quitting engineering for the business school. :gomer:

edit: Ed, you gotta clean up that inbox :gomer:

Ed_Severson
12-15-05, 01:24 AM
Lying, cheating bastards try to steal the glorious legacy of SC! (https://engineering.purdue.edu/Engr/Facilities/ArmstrongHall)

And again! (https://engineering.purdue.edu/AAE/Alumni/Distinguished/Astronautbios/OneSmallStep)

And again! (http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/images/armstrong.brown.jpeg)

Oh, the horror! My eyes, my eyes! (http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/images/ko.award.jpeg)

G'night, Nancy. :D

Ed_Severson
12-15-05, 01:26 AM
Done, Ank ... bring it!

Ankf00
12-15-05, 01:29 AM
Ed, you're such a ****ing nancy. Didn't you get coolhand's memo on politics? Naturally only some 1st year EE with less english ability than a 3rd grader can truly understand the true nature of politics and NASA.

NASA is really an international joke. It is a boondoggle of epic proportions. The agency wastes everyone's money and provides absolutely no services in return to humanity. This is the same NASA that is completely controlled at the VP level by Purdue grads...

We'll just ignore the fact coolhand has never had an eng job of any sort, has never had any exposure to NASA whatsoever... but psssssst I hear he once had a high school tour of a Boeing plant, they told him the union guys kiinda stink, and their mothers were Roosevelt supporting harlots!! :eek:

We'll also ignore the fact that coolhand has less knowledge of federal defense/science spending than a cockroach.... in fact, I think his new name should be SoCalCockroach :) But, just remember, NASA is all that is Osama and liberal and wrong in this world, and so is Purdue by association. :gomer:

coolhand
12-15-05, 04:47 AM
:rofl: Now now, is Ed getting to ya? :laugh:

Just relax, one day Ed will be your boss. Get used to being owned on a regular basis :laugh:

Nope, I am ammused about how his random shots at me couldn't be farther form the truth, thus they don't bother me. Its hard to respond to "have you quit beating yourwife yet posts.

cute little tag team you guys got going here called for help ank? all the laughing smilies in the world don't make your posts dig any deeper.

coolhand
12-15-05, 05:04 AM
Let me give you a clue, numbnuts. Before Neil Armstrong went to SC, he went to Purdue. So did I. So, again, it looks like only one of us actually has experience attending a university where Neil Armstrong was a graduate. Bummer for you, eh? But hey, if you want to brag about your "SC grad," be my guest. Between you, me, and Neil Armstrong, only two of us have our name on sheepskins with the same university's name on it, and you aren't either one of the two. That won't be changing anytime soon unless SC has changed their policies and begun handing out degrees on the streets of Compton.

You are the one with no clue, If noone gave a **** about what i posted they would not bother responding as vigorously as you have been doing making stuff up to appear like you "got me". Must be snowing in Indy.

Yeah, you've got me pegged here ... I "could not have been more off-base" about you. You've pissed and moaned about everything from the perceived disrespect a bunch of journalists have against schools you don't even pretend to go to all the way down to not being able to buy a special t-shirt because your school can't afford to pay Pat Riley royalties. :laugh:

i don't understand why care so much about somone defending the Pac-10, did that conference piss on your bed or somthing? there are a equal number of people here defending their conferences and bashing the pac-10. If the Pac-10 did not be consistently Bashed here i would have no reason to talk about it. its simple ed, i will post what i want no matter hwo you feel about it.

Again making stuff up to make a percieved bash, SC cannot pay Pat riley royalties? umm no, the people compalining about it are the small T-shirt vendors who sell stuff online and around the stadiums. Another hit and miss for you have here.

ou couldn't write your way out of a wet paper bag, you can't make a point without contradicting yourself, and yet you brag about "your school" being responsible for putting the first man on the moon, apparently completely unaware (to no one else's surprise!) that he went to school elsewhere. In ten years, you'll have as much a connection to the part of SC that Armstrong went through as you will to the football program ... zilch.

Funny, it appears you are writing about yourself, you are the one to bring up the whole moon thing to bash Pac-10 schools when your very own Neil A. attended a Pac-10 University. If you knew that you probably would not have broght up that weak canard to begin with.

And you'll still be whining about it.
Keep telling yourself that, just amusment going on here.

Maybe growing up and not pretending like the world revolves around the football program at "your school" would be a good course of action here. But hey, what do I know? I didn't go to school where Neil Armstrong did. :gomer:

Next!

I never pretended it revolved around any said football program. i did not even make one post about USC's 3rd heisman in 4 years, but another person was talking aobut his guy was going to win it all season, and if he did win i am sure we would have ehard about it. My actions are primarily in response to another poster acting like the world revolved around his favorite program, and bringing it up on the racing boards (which I don't). But you are not going after him so i guess that this is really not about me and USC football is it? you still are blasting off shots in the dark.

coolhand
12-15-05, 05:06 AM
Anything else you'd like to brag about that you have absolutely no relationship to whatsoever?

Have you stopped beating you wife yet? :gomer:

coolhand
12-15-05, 05:09 AM
Actually, I have to apologize. I made a completely baseless assumption in my previous prognostication. You could be his boss if he ever graduates, but it would be miraculous if he even survives his first year without quitting engineering for the business school. :gomer:

edit: Ed, you gotta clean up that inbox :gomer:

I am the one with the small man complex? :rolleyes:

When will you guys need a 3rd person to coordinate an argument with some stupid person who does not have a GED? :laugh:

coolhand
12-15-05, 05:14 AM
Lying, cheating bastards try to steal the glorious legacy of SC! (https://engineering.purdue.edu/Engr/Facilities/ArmstrongHall)

And again! (https://engineering.purdue.edu/AAE/Alumni/Distinguished/Astronautbios/OneSmallStep)

And again! (http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/images/armstrong.brown.jpeg)

Oh, the horror! My eyes, my eyes! (http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/images/ko.award.jpeg)

G'night, Nancy. :D

I hope you become comfortable with the use of logic without being deceived into concluding that logic will inevitably lead you to the correct conclusion.
Neil Armstrong, USC 2005 graduation
US astronaut (1930 - )

Yeah, Neil is a nothing but a Purdue guy, So much he went for a graduate degree at another school and bothered to speak at their graduation this year.

http://www.usc.edu/uscnews/stories/11397.html

After graduating from Purdue University in 1955, Armstrong began pursuing a master’s degree from USC through an extension program while working as a test pilot at Edwards Air Force Base. He joined NASA as a civilian astronaut and was awarded his master’s degree in aerospace engineering from USC in 1970.
He was walking down south central with his buddies like he usually does and stumbled on a deploma I am sure. :gomer:

coolhand
12-15-05, 05:21 AM
Ed, you're such a ****ing nancy. Didn't you get coolhand's memo on politics? Naturally only some 1st year EE with less english ability than a 3rd grader can truly understand the true nature of politics and NASA.

This is comming from somone who most of the people on the board cannot understand ahlf the time.

NASA is really an international joke. It is a boondoggle of epic proportions. The agency wastes everyone's money and provides absolutely no services in return to humanity. This is the same NASA that is completely controlled at the VP level by Purdue grads...

We'll just ignore the fact coolhand has never had an eng job of any sort, has never had any exposure to NASA whatsoever... but psssssst I hear he once had a high school tour of a Boeing plant, they told him the union guys kiinda stink, and their mothers were Roosevelt supporting harlots!! :eek:

And you are a tower of Experience in industry? If my opinoins are so illrelvent then why bother spending all your free time cataloging my posts, sitting an waiting for my posts and responding within minutes and recruiting somone else to help you out?

We'll also ignore the fact that coolhand has less knowledge of federal defense/science spending than a cockroach.... in fact, I think his new name should be SoCalCockroach :) But, just remember, NASA is all that is Osama and liberal and wrong in this world, and so is Purdue by association. :gomer:

I have family members and friends who go to and have graduated from Purdue. It's a fine school and i have never said otherwise, but you seem to like to insinuate things i never said.

Ankf00
12-15-05, 09:15 AM

psssssst you skipped over Post #41 :)

skaven
12-15-05, 11:40 AM
coolhand wins... you two should give it up. :shakehead

Like Ed, I grew up wanting to go to Purdue. Luckily, my .1RL lovin' dad moved us to Florida and I had in-state scholarships that sent me to Gainesville.

Which is a good thing as there is no way I would've made it to classes in West Lafayette on a snowy, grey and grim day on that Eastern Bloc, armory-styled austere campus. No thank you. I guess the cold vacuum of space would be inviting after four years on that campus. :gomer:

I had enough trouble hopping on my skateboard and bombing down Shand's hill to Black Hall (env. engineering building) in cut-off corduroys in sunny Florida. :cool:

coolhand
12-15-05, 01:45 PM

psssssst you skipped over Post #41 :)
:cool:

Ed_Severson
12-15-05, 02:05 PM
Which is a good thing as there is no way I would've made it to classes in West Lafayette on a snowy, grey and grim day on that Eastern Bloc, armory-styled austere campus. No thank you.

It ain't easy, that's for sure. It's not so much the cold and snow that bothers me, but the wind can be brutal, and it gets pretty damn depressing not seeing the sun for four months.

My first semester I had a really bad Friday schedule ... a 7:30 class, one right in the middle of the afternoon, and a 3-hour chem lab that ran until 5:20. Not so bad at first, but around late October, it occurred to me that I was getting up before the sun was out, and wasn't coming home again (or even really venturing outdoors at all) until it was dark. Welcome to college. :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, that's a lot like graduate school. :gomer:

Ankf00
12-15-05, 02:12 PM
coolhand wins... you two should give it up. :shakehead

that was never the point, I just needed some entertainment to get me through my last day before vac :D

Ed_Severson
12-15-05, 02:29 PM
that was never the point, I just needed some entertainment to get me through my last day before vac

Ditto.

Beaning the helpless > studying for finals. :thumbup:

Honestly, he's made so many contradictory arguments I don't have the will to keep up anymore. But it sure was fun watching the meltdown. :rofl:

My favorite quote of the month:

My actions are primarily in response to another poster acting like the world revolved around his favorite program, and bringing it up on the racing boards (which I don't).

You've got me there ... I haven't seen you post about football even once. :gomer:

You're young ... maybe you'll learn, maybe you won't, but you've got to get that stick out of your ass about the Pac-10. You don't go to the Pac-10; the Pac-10 does not (or at least should not) influence your life. Nobody is "bashing Pac-10 schools," here, despite your insistence otherwise. We're just bashing you for being too dumb to tell the difference. :laugh:

I didn't go to the Big Ten; I went to Purdue. And here's the great thing about going to Purdue ... I got a world-class education, and if you don't like Purdue, I don't really give a ****. It's a great school, I'm proud to have gone there, and I don't let anybody get my panties in a twist because they don't think Purdue's football team (or anything else associated with the university) is God's gift to humanity.

If you had a lick of common sense, you'd take the same approach, but you can't go five minutes without taking some ridiculous offense at somebody else's opinion of your favorite school, whether it's the football program or the neighborhood it's in.

Insecurity's a bitch, brother. Get over it.

That is all.

skaven
12-15-05, 03:32 PM
It ain't easy, that's for sure. It's not so much the cold and snow that bothers me, but the wind can be brutal, and it gets pretty damn depressing not seeing the sun for four months.

My first semester I had a really bad Friday schedule ... a 7:30 class, one right in the middle of the afternoon, and a 3-hour chem lab that ran until 5:20. Not so bad at first, but around late October, it occurred to me that I was getting up before the sun was out, and wasn't coming home again (or even really venturing outdoors at all) until it was dark. Welcome to college. :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, that's a lot like graduate school. :gomer:

Brutal. I would've failed, or at least withdrawn from that 7:30 class. Screw that.

I can't stay on topic and must point out that, regarding weather, it is 34 degrees and amazingly sunny today in the Colorado mountains - feels like the 50's. I think I'm going to quit the home office early, go to the soccer fields, build a kicker and practice my 360's.

Sean O'Gorman
12-15-05, 04:51 PM
I can't stay on topic

I didn't realize any of these college football threads even had a topic anymore.

Ankf00
12-15-05, 05:35 PM
Brutal. I would've failed, or at least withdrawn from that 7:30 class. Screw that.

I couldn't make a 9:00 "intro to ancient greece" lib-arts blowoff that was no more than 150-200 yards away, within the dorm next door, 1st sem. Showed up 2 hours late to the final. :gomer:

good thing I learned everything in that class back in HS and the prof made it easier than a HS course so the final took all of 20 mins for me, then it was back to sleeping in, 150 yards away, back in my warm bed :D

then there was 3rd year where it was 8:00 am 5 days a week w/ a 45 min commute and 80+ hour weeks :saywhat: :mad:

coolhand
12-15-05, 07:53 PM
I didn't realize any of these college football threads even had a topic anymore.

Apparently I am the topic but they cannot even get that striaght. :laugh:

coolhand
12-16-05, 07:29 PM
Honestly, he's made so many contradictory arguments I don't have the will to keep up anymore. But it sure was fun watching the meltdown. :rofl:

Wow, beating your chest and declaring victory, lol, becuase you wish or feel that someone is having a meltdown does not make it true. Just like your school is the only one in which moonmen went too, and that i don't attend a Pac-10 school etc. You have made so many flase and off-base statments in a poor attempt to play ******* that you have come off as nothing other then a fool with a immature little personal vendetta with me. hint to you, i don't and never cared about what you think and what you do. But you seem to want to know all about me, join the club right behind ank.

You've got me there ... I haven't seen you post about football even once. :gomer:

Then you have not read any of my posts, that explains your random and weak attacks about somthing you know little about. again, just because you say or think something it does not mean its true, it might make your little ego feel a little bigger though.

You're young ... maybe you'll learn, maybe you won't, but you've got to get that stick out of your ass about the Pac-10. You don't go to the Pac-10; the Pac-10 does not (or at least should not) influence your life. Nobody is "bashing Pac-10 schools," here, despite your insistence otherwise. We're just bashing you for being too dumb to tell the difference. :laugh:

Wow amn thats deep, i will defend the Pac-10's football relevence all i want, just like Dando does with the Big-10 and Cartman does with the SEC. The reletive strength of each conferences programs is somthing that all sports fans and writers talk about. I think (and hope you know) that this is a valid topic but in your weak attempt to go after me you tried to use it against me. To bad for you it carried no water.

I didn't go to the Big Ten; I went to Purdue. And here's the great thing about going to Purdue ... I got a world-class education, and if you don't like Purdue, I don't really give a ****. It's a great school, I'm proud to have gone there, and I don't let anybody get my panties in a twist because they don't think Purdue's football team (or anything else associated with the university) is God's gift to humanity.

Have i ever said i don't like Purdue? In fact I said the opposite read above here (http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showpost.php?p=132949&postcount=56) . If you really want to drive me to a meltdown try and not completly make stuff up about what I say and do, because it ends up meaning nothing and only amuses me. and one more thing, i don't care aobut where you went or what you do, you don't seem to get that becuase you keep bringing it up. I am here to talk about football and the related topics, not who goes where, what they studied, what their school does. I never bring it up because I don't think other people care about it and i certainly don't. you are just one of the billion people across the globe who can sign up here and say what ever they want.

If you had a lick of common sense, you'd take the same approach, but you can't go five minutes without taking some ridiculous offense at somebody else's opinion of your favorite school, whether it's the football program or the neighborhood it's in.

Insecurity's a bitch, brother. Get over it.

That is all.

Me taking a "rediculous offense"? Your aguments keep comming around to describe you. If anything is rediculous its your posts in this thread because you have some little immature personal problem with me. Couple that with you deeming all your time worthy to let me know you don't like me. The only insecure person here is the one dropping by a thread out of nowhere making up **** about somone they perciecve to be "young and stupid" when in fact he knows very little about him.

RichK
12-16-05, 08:24 PM
....it occurred to me that I was getting up before the sun was out, and wasn't coming home again (or even really venturing outdoors at all) until it was dark. Welcome to college. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the working world, too. :(

Which is a good thing as there is no way I would've made it to classes in West Lafayette on a snowy, grey and grim day on that Eastern Bloc, armory-styled austere campus. No thank you.

Best description of Purdue ever written! :laugh: It's a great school, but when I visited I felt like that motorcycle girl in Chernobyl. :D

Ankf00
12-16-05, 09:10 PM
Best description of Purdue ever written! :laugh: It's a great school, but when I visited I felt like that motorcycle girl in Chernobyl. :D

instead you went to a campus where you NEEDED a motorcycle to get to the otherside of campus sometime in the same calender year :D

skaven
12-16-05, 11:07 PM
It's a great school, but when I visited I felt like that motorcycle girl in Chernobyl. :D

With satchel-toting ice zombies walking the sidewalks. It's inhumane schoolin' in such conditions. :gomer:

Ed_Severson
12-17-05, 12:17 AM
Just like your school is the only one in which moonmen went too

Never said anything remotely close to that. Nice try, though.

You have made so many flase and off-base statments in a poor attempt to play ******* that you have come off as nothing other then a fool with a immature little personal vendetta with me. hint to you, i don't and never cared about what you think and what you do. But you seem to want to know all about, join the club right behind ank.

:cry:

Then you have not read any of my posts, that explains your random and weak attacks about somthing you know little about.

SCfanboy Fact of the Day: SCfanboy does not recognize sarcasm.

Wow amn thats deep, i will defend the Pac-10's football relevence all i want

Uh, that comment had more to do with your very misguided insistence that I "brought up the whole moon thing to bash Pac-10 schools," which isn't even close to reality, but whatever. I've not said a disparaging word about any university at all in this conversation ... you seem to have a crippling reading comprehension problem. And here's more proof ...

Have i ever said i don't like Purdue?

Did I ever accuse you of saying that? :gomer:

I am here to talk about football

But you said you never brought football up on the racing boards ...

My actions are primarily in response to another poster acting like the world revolved around his favorite program, and bringing it up on the racing boards (which I don't).

Me taking a "rediculous offense"?

Yep. Constantly. See the following ... "If the Pac-10 did not be consistently Bashed here" ... (not really a sentence, but that's nothing new) ... "you are the one to bring up the whole moon thing to bash Pac-10 schools" ... "Just like your school is the only one in which moonmen went too" ... "Have i ever said i don't like Purdue?" ... "you have some little immature personal problem with me. Couple that with you deeming all your time worthy to let me know you don't like me."

Pretty much all of this stuff is your ultra-defensive response to:

a) something nobody ever actually said; or
b) some perceived slight that never actually existed

And that's just from your last two responses to me. I could spend all night making a list of all the instances where you put yourself on the defensive to right some perceived wrong against you (most of which occur because of a football team that, to be perfectly blunt about it, you have no real stake in at all) if I was interested in wading through the enormous catalog of whining you have graced us with here.

If you want to let football define your life, that's fine. If you want to spend the rest of your life taking things too seriously, that's fine too. But I reserve the right to laugh my ass off at you periodically. You're just going to have to learn to live with that until you can lighten up a little bit.

I don't have any sort of "immature little personal vendetta" against you. I'm just asking to you shut the hell up until you get your story straight, that's all. Honestly, nobody cares that you think the Pac-10 is disrepected, or that Vince Young sux0rs, or that USC isn't in the ghetto. You post the same crap 85 times a day. We get it. So please, just shut the hell up, or at least say something interesting for a change.

And, just for reference, if you're going to quote me in the future, I'd appreciate it if you would cut and paste. You may not know how to spell "ridiculous," but I do. Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Your turn, attention whore ... XOXOX

Ed_Severson
12-17-05, 12:33 AM
Welcome to the working world, too. :(

At least you aren't paying for the privilege.

Really, it wouldn't have been that bad if it hadn't been Friday. It seems that somehow the word about engineers' overwhelming social ineptitude (present company excluded, of course ;) ) made it back to the registrar's office, so they figured we wouldn't mind having class on Friday nights during our first semester. :shakehead

But hey, if it was all cotton candy and beer, it'd be the circus. Or something else in place of "circus" which might seem more poetic. It's your call. :gomer:

coolhand
12-17-05, 03:24 AM
Never said anything remotely close to that. Nice try, though.

Yes you did, you came in saying you did not "choose a school because of football, but one the put men on the moon". You were refering to USC being a football school not knowing that Neil A. was a grad form there. Sorry but you were wrong there blasting off incomplete facts.

SCfanboy Fact of the Day: SCfanboy does not recognize sarcasm.

Nice try, you say something stupid then latter say you were joking or pretty poor timing. Common tool of a troll.

Uh, that comment had more to do with your very misguided insistence that I "brought up the whole moon thing to bash Pac-10 schools," which isn't even close to reality, but whatever. I've not said a disparaging word about any university at all in this conversation ... you seem to have a crippling reading comprehension problem. And here's more proof ...

No, you brough up a not so thinly veiled attack on USC with that original comment. "I chose schools that put people on the moon...versus a football school". That sir is a jab at USC being only a football school and you trying to imply that Purdue is better because it put people on the moon. Its funny to look back at when your most famous grad also went to SC. keep backtracking Michael Jackson.

Did I ever accuse you of saying that? :gomer:

Lets see...a few posts back

blah blah blah...and if you don't like Purdue, I don't really give a ****.

What prompted you to say that? I said nothing but favorable things about Purdue. could it be you making up stuff again? The more you post the more contradicary you look big guy. Its just as easy for me to pick apart your posts.

But you said you never brought football up on the racing boards ...

Racing boards, let me explain this to you jeen-yuss
racing boards of this site.
Champ car world series.
Formula one
The Ladder series
the others
This is the COMMUNITY forum, like most sites its an off topic area where you can bring up what ever else you like.

This is another backtrack on your part pretending to not know what I meant, that tells me you are not so confident about your position right now. nice :thumbup:

Yep. Constantly. See the following ... "If the Pac-10 did not be consistently Bashed here" ... (not really a sentence, but that's nothing new) ... "you are the one to bring up the whole moon thing to bash Pac-10 schools" ... "Just like your school is the only one in which moonmen went too" ... "Have i ever said i don't like Purdue?" ... "you have some little immature personal problem with me. Couple that with you deeming all your time worthy to let me know you don't like me."

Pretty much all of this stuff is your ultra-defensive response to:

a) something nobody ever actually said; or
uhhhh ok...you either have not read one previous football thread are like above you are starting to play dumb. You came in and made fun of me for arguing about football conferences and I explained why, but the whole reason seems to be way over your head. About the Purdue thing, see above.

b) some perceived slight that never actually existed
Other then you not liking me or trolling why else would jump in here and "try to get me"? you must be feeling kinda silly.

And that's just from your last two responses to me. I could spend all night making a list of all the instances where you put yourself on the defensive to right some perceived wrong against you (most of which occur because of a football team that, to be perfectly blunt about it, you have no real stake in at all) if I was interested in wading through the enormous catalog of whining you have graced us with here.

A football team I have no stake in at all? lol Again you have no idea who I am, but you seem to like to make up things about your adversary here. kids like to make up things too. Also people with very weak arguments (like you in this thread) have to set up a Strawman to help a weak positon that otherwise would carry no water. I could go on back through this thread too ed and find alot of logical fallacies in your posts.

I am starting to read a contrite tone in your posts. You are probably starting to look for a way out of what you started here.

If you want to let football define your life, that's fine. If you want to spend the rest of your life taking things too seriously, that's fine too. But I reserve the right to laugh my ass off at you periodically. You're just going to have to learn to live with that until you can lighten up a little bit.

More contriteness, i cannot wait to read on... And about football defining my life, not really I go to games every two the three weeks in the fall then i move on to other things for the rest of the year. So other then saterday and the time I spend on this board I don't really think about football. Your attempts at setting me up as a straw man are getting weaker.

I can lighten up, in fact i was prior to being randomly attack by a stranger in this thread. I don't take the whole Pac-10 thing that seriously but i think its fun to be the token west coast shill here. Its you who needs to lighen up, I did not start this.

I don't have any sort of "immature little personal vendetta" against you. I'm just asking to you shut the hell up until you get your story straight, that's all. Honestly, nobody cares that you think the Pac-10 is disrepected, or that Vince Young sux0rs, or that USC isn't in the ghetto. You post the same crap 85 times a day. We get it. So please, just shut the hell up, or at least say something interesting for a change.

I don't know whats your story but no one forces you to click on obvious football threads. I do keep this football stuff confined to designated football threads. Unlike your buddy Ankf00
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showpost.php?p=125506&postcount=16
Ask Lizzerd how he feels about it Ed Severson. Really.

Perhaps you are going after the wrong guy :laugh:

All football season i have heard about How VY is going to win the heisman, USC played no real teams blah blah. It does not matter if I am a USC fan or not, but there is nothing wrong with anyone comming here to correcting that BS. I don't act like an A-hole, I did not make one post about Reggie Bush Winning the Heisman. But I am sure we would all of heard about it If Vince Young did. Can you agree with that?

About USC the Ghetto, i did not bring it up. People who like to make a token and unoriginal bash at USC bring that up often. Those people usually only want to see minorities on the Football field or Basketball court and are afraid of urban surroundings. Usually their university is located in some PG-13 bubble of an enviornment.

And, just for reference, if you're going to quote me in the future, I'd appreciate it if you would cut and paste. You may not know how to spell "ridiculous," but I do. Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

I know when i am starting you wear away at you piss poor effort of an attack when you resort to attacking my grammar. I have been in a few internet pissing matches and this is only a good sign for me.

This is especially funny because you early stated I take this to seriously etc. I am not here to win any grammar competitions or impress anyone. I bang out what i say on the keyboard vert well knowing i make a few typos but i am usually sure i get the point across. So I wont take the pointless time to fix a few things to make grammar ****s like you happy. If anyone takes this board to seriously it is you.

Your turn, attention whore ... XOXOX

Is that the best you got.

coolhand
12-17-05, 03:25 AM
double post

Dr. Corkski
12-17-05, 03:39 AM
I don't act like an A-hole :laugh:

coolhand
12-17-05, 03:46 AM
:laugh:

You like that one :D

Ed_Severson
12-17-05, 11:05 AM
Yes you did, you came in saying you did not "choose a school because of football, but one the put men on the moon". You were refering to USC being a football school not knowing that Neil A. was a grad form there. Sorry but you were wrong there blasting off incomplete facts. No, you brough up a not so thinly veiled attack on USC with that original comment. "I chose schools that put people on the moon...versus a football school". That sir is a jab at USC being only a football school and you trying to imply that Purdue is better because it put people on the moon. Its funny to look back at when your most famous grad also went to SC.

Wrong, yet again. Here's what I actually said ... "My university put men on the moon ... your high school accomplished that lately, skeeter?" ...

Evidently that was a bit too subtle for you. I'm well aware that Neil Armstrong went to graduate school at SC. Having taken quite an interest in Armstrong in high school, this is no surprise to me. It's not a dig at SC at all ... it was my way of telling you that I don't believe you actually attend SC. Of course, after reading another thread where you crapped yourself and learning a bit more about SC's admission requirements, I could be persuaded. ;)

Nice try, you say something stupid then latter say you were joking or pretty poor timing. Common tool of a troll.

Sorry, jackass, but a comment followed by a gomer should be pretty clear to the rest of the universe. If you don't recognize sarcasm, that's your problem. I will continue to use it, and enjoy watching you blow a fuse because you don't understand it.

What prompted you to say that? I said nothing but favorable things about Purdue.

And I never said you did. I'm speaking generally there. It's not specifically you; it's anybody. And you may have noticed the word "if" there ... if you could read.

You're all over the map here.

A football team I have no stake in at all? lol Again you have no idea who I am, but you seem to like to make up things about your adversary here.

:rolleyes:

Are you on the football team, moron? If not, I don't care if you have 73 degrees from your beloved SC; you don't have a stake in whether they win or not. Unless you're on the field actually accomplishing something, you're just trying to ride the coattails of somebody else's work. It won't change your life any if they win or lose. It doesn't affect your draft status; you won't get a ring, or be on TV. Maybe you'll end up with one less t-shirt in your closet if they lose. That's it.

I could go on back through this thread too ed and find alot of logical fallacies in your posts.

Consider yourself invited to do so .... this should be interesting. You've demonstrated a fairly complete inability to even read and properly comprehend what I wrote. Your analysis of my logic will no doubt be hilarious.

I am starting to read a contrite tone in your posts. You are probably starting to look for a way out of what you started here.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetie. This is starting to get boring. I say something, you completely misinterpret it and reassure me how funny it is while you drool all over yourself to prove me wrong. I'm sure everybody else reading this is heartily entertained by it all.

I'm trying to give you an out, but you won't take it ... you just keep insisting that I'm out to get you. :rolleyes:

I can lighten up, in fact i was prior to being randomly attack by a stranger in this thread. I don't take the whole Pac-10 thing that seriously but i think its fun to be the token west coast shill here.

That's kind of the whole point, junior ... we're all well aware that you "think it's fun to be the token west coast shill here." Nobody else thinks it's fun. You're a broken record. Give it a rest.

I know when i am starting you wear away at you piss poor effort of an attack when you resort to attacking my grammar.

Wrong again ... I'm just asking you to restrain your inability to spell to yourself. I don't misquote you; don't misquote me. It's that simple.

I have no idea what you'll get defensive about next, but I do know this ... it will happen. You're too insecure to stop yourself.

That must be a fun way to live. :gomer: