PDA

View Full Version : 25 Years Ago Today

racer2c
12-08-05, 04:12 PM
and I'll still be listening to his music 25 years from now.

G.
12-08-05, 04:21 PM
I cannot imagine whom you are referring to.

:gomer:

dando
12-08-05, 04:39 PM
and I'll still be listening to his music 25 years from now.
Assuming you can hear then. ;)

I remember when the day after his murder. My barber was talking about it, and I had no idea who he was talking about. Oh, what I've learned since then. As that old thread said, the brits rock. :thumbup:

Peace. :cool:

-Kevin

KaBoom21
12-08-05, 05:46 PM
I was 15 and watching MNF when Howard Cosell gave the update. That was very weird.

Lizzerd
12-08-05, 06:49 PM
I was on my first business trip as a rookie engineer to Ft. Lauderdale FL. When I got to the lab where I was working, one of the guys that worked there asked me if I had heard about John Lennon. I said, "of course, I know who John Lennon is", thinking the guy was wierd. He said "no, some guy shot him last night." "oh."

I still have the Ft. Lauderdale newspaper from that day somewhere.

dando
12-08-05, 06:59 PM
I was 15 and watching MNF when Howard Cosell gave the update. That was very weird.
They replayed Howard's statement on ESPN Radio several times today. Deja Vu all over again.

-Kevin

RaceGrrl
12-08-05, 07:01 PM
:(

Imagine. One of the best pop songs ever, IMO.

chop456
12-09-05, 05:49 AM

I never would have guessed you were older than me, let alone 4 years? Man, I need to start exercising. :cry:

Maybe next month. :D

KaBoom21
12-09-05, 12:51 PM
I never would have guessed you were older than me, let alone 4 years? Man, I need to start exercising. :cry:

Maybe next month. :D

haha - I guess I've always looked young for my age. Don't feel bad - I'm sporting fat man pants as we speak. Those 34's were feeling a little snug this fall.