PDA

View Full Version : I almost felt sorry for GB today

rocket
12-04-05, 09:57 PM
[trashtalkmodeon]
I said "almost" :laugh: I'm sure favre is looking forward to xmas day. GB should have really won today, it was a good game, but favre is done, he shoulda retired after last year. If he takes another licking like that on the 25th were gonna start calling him timex.

What kinda call was the roughing the passer "The defender was punishing the passer with his weight" The GB bench musta been tossin' nickels at the officiating crew to save the man.
[trashtalkmodeoff]

The thing that really sucks is the Bears D will pry never be able to carry them past the first round.

RHR_Fan
12-04-05, 10:08 PM
I know I've said I'm not a huge Packers fan (I will have the game on in the background sometimes), but 2-10? They have lost some good players due to injuries, but still. Oh well. I still have the Badgers to look forward to next month. :)

~Nicole

Michaelhatesfans
12-05-05, 03:35 AM
I was just wondering why you felt bad for Great Britain... :gomer:

Gangrel
12-05-05, 12:40 PM
The thing that really sucks is the Bears D will pry never be able to carry them past the first round.

I don't know...I am starting to think the Bears can bring Nathan Vasher and Brian Urlacher and leave the rest of the team at home, and still keep winning games. I think Vasher may have more TD's than all of the receivers and running backs on the roster combined. :D

dando
12-05-05, 03:33 PM
Bad teeth.

:D

-Kevin

theunions
12-05-05, 03:41 PM

I was thinking of Gary Bettenhausen.

Sean O'Gorman
12-05-05, 07:11 PM