PDA

View Full Version : USC FANS

spinner26
12-03-05, 06:58 PM
What significance, if any, does the 619 on the sun block strips Reggie Bush wears have? :confused:

dando
12-03-05, 07:00 PM
What significance, if any, does the 619 on the sun block strips Reggie Bush wears have? :confused:
I'm not an SC fan, but here's your answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Bush

Reggie Bush grew up in Spring Valley, California. His father was a campus security officer and his mother was a deputy sheriff at the county jail. He attended Helix High School, where he excelled at football and track. In football, he and former Utah quarterback Alex Smith lead the team to two sectional championships. He is currently studying political science at USC. Bush etches the number "619" on top of his black under eye markings as a tribute to the area code of southeast San Diego county.
And now you know the rest of the story. :)

-Kevin

WickerBill
12-03-05, 07:03 PM
And speaking of Bush, you probably already knew that the "619" inscribed on his eye-black patches refers to the area code in San Diego, his hometown. But get this: According to a New York Times article, Bush doesn't write the numbers on the patches himself -- "he has instructed the Trojans' equipment coordinator" to do it. No word on whether someone also cuts Bush's food for him, ties his shoelaces, or accompanies him to the men's room. …

From Uni Watch, the great ESPN Page 2 weekly.... http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/051201

dando
12-03-05, 07:07 PM
From Uni Watch, the great ESPN Page 2 weekly.... http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/051201
:laugh:

Seriously? A foosball playah that can write? What next, expect them to read, too? :gomer:

-Kevin

spinner26
12-03-05, 07:35 PM
Thanks, now I know. Living here in Greenwood, In. I don't see SC very often and I'm not computer literate enough to know about these "look it up here sites" so the assistance of those in the know is refreshing.

dando
12-03-05, 08:00 PM
Thanks, now I know. Living here in Greenwood, In. I don't see SC very often and I'm not computer literate enough to know about these "look it up here sites" so the assistance of those in the know is refreshing.

Google is your friend. :)

-Kevin

jcollins28
12-03-05, 10:02 PM
Bush doesn't write the numbers on the patches himself -- "he has instructed the Trojans' equipment coordinator" to do it.

Of course he does not write on his own. SC's entry requirements are lower then most community college's.

coolhand
12-03-05, 10:27 PM
Of course he does not write on his own. SC's entry requirements are lower then most community college's.
:laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
12-03-05, 10:38 PM

Ank, is this true?

Ankf00
12-03-05, 10:40 PM
USC requires 600 math + 440 verbal GRE for admission into their Masters Aero & Mech Eng programs...

ITT Tech has more stringent requirements ;)

coolhand
12-04-05, 01:12 AM
howcome the average SAT score for freshmen entrants was higher then UCLA the past two years?

dando
12-04-05, 01:22 AM
howcome the average SAT score for freshmen entrants was higher then UCLA the past two years?
Using the tallest dwarf argument, eh? :gomer:

-Kevin

coolhand
12-04-05, 01:23 AM
USC requires 600 math + 440 verbal GRE for admission into their Masters Aero & Mech Eng programs...

The university requires a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 (on an A equals 4.0 grade scale) and acceptable GRE scores. In the past, an acceptable GRE score has been a minimum combined Quantitative and Verbal GRE score of 1,000. Each department sets its own requirements in addition to these minimum university requirements. Many are more competitive.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/admissions/grad/html/gp_eng_ae.html#

I would like to see some other schools.

The minimum does not really mean anything when there are more aplicants then slots. At that point its your scores reletive to everyone else. Which are probably alot higher.

Those minimums only are there for athletes.

And what do you know about Reggie's academics jcollins? You guys get your asses handed to you so we must be cheating :cry: :cry: UCLA just plain could not compete today and you have some good players too, Lewis, drew, olson are pretty good but got shut down today. Many of UCLA's players come from similar places as SC people, the LA times just had an article about how this game was a reunion for Long Beach poly players. don't pretend you players academica are any different. In fact i know one UCLA player from High school, i player with him and he is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

next time to try to bash don't pull an old and consistently defeated talking point out of your ass :thumdown:

coolhand
12-04-05, 01:24 AM
Using the tallest dwarf argument, eh? :gomer:

-Kevin

you don't want to compare USC versus other fooball schools on academics do you?

OSU seems to be most know for football and having the largest student body. what else?

coolhand
12-04-05, 01:25 AM

so i guess you could not get into ITT Tech? :gomer:

jcollins28
12-04-05, 01:28 AM
http://www.usc.edu/dept/admissions/grad/html/gp_eng_ae.html#

The minimum does not really mean anything when there are more aplicants then slots. At that point its your scores reletive to everyone else. Which are probably alot higher.

And what do you know about Reggie's academics jcollins? You guys get your asses handed to you so we must be cheating :cry: :cry: UCLA just plain could not compete today and you have some good players too, Lewis, drew, olson are pretty good but got shut down today. Many of UCLA's players come from similar places as SC people, the LA times just had an article about how this game was a reunion for Long Beach poly players. don't pretend you players academica are any different. In fact i know one UCLA player from High school, i player with him and he is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

next time to try to bash don't pull an old and consistently defeated talking point out of your ass :thumdown:

Usually, being a private institution means being better. This is not the case with USC, which has lower academic rankings than both UCLA and Cal. As a private school, USC is an underachiever. Every year, the London Times ranks the best colleges in the world. In the most recent edition of the Times Higher Education Supplement, UCLA was ranked number 26 in the world. Cal was ranked number 2 in the world. Stanford was ranked number 7. Where do you think USC was ranked in the world?

USC was ranked number 180 in the world by the London Times! I guess your entrance requirements aren't helping you much.

US News had UCLA ranked at number 25, Cal ranked at number 21, and USC ranked at number 30 for this year. That's because they consider the amount of money alumni give to each school. Of course private schools like USC will have inflated rankings in the US News guide. And even with that, UCLA is ranked higher in the US News list.

Let's see here...UCLA-26, USC-180...USC better in academics? Please!

It's a known fact that UCLA looks at more than just your scores when selecting students. Ask anybody who's been turned down by the school. You need extracurricular activities as well as high gpa and SAT scores.

And to the morons at SC who say they don't pay $30,000 a year, if you're getting loans, you will be paying for it. Unless you get grants or scholarships, you will be paying that community college in the ghetto sooner or later. Fight on for higher fees at a much lesser school!

The bottom line is that you're not better academically than UCLA or Cal, and you never will be. Your student body consists of people who were rejected by UCLA. If you want to go to a private school in California, go to Stanford. At least you get a superior education for the extra money you pay over there.

dando
12-04-05, 01:36 AM
OSU seems to be most know for football and having the largest student body. what else?
Bring it, and start doing a little research before you start throwing stones. Private vs. public = apples and oranges, BTW. Secondly, OSU doens't have the largest SB, and hasn't for > a year now. In fact, enrollment is being reduced intentionally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_US_universities_by_enrollment

Oh, and just ask Ank, OSU's campus is world ****ing class.

-Kevin

coolhand
12-04-05, 02:01 AM
Bring it, and start doing a little research before you start throwing stones. Private vs. public = apples and oranges, BTW. Secondly, OSU doens't have the largest SB, and hasn't for > a year now. In fact, enrollment is being reduced intentionally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_US_universities_by_enrollment

Oh, and just ask Ank, OSU's campus is world ****ing class.

-Kevin
I am sure OSU has fine facilities and such. But OSU is top 4 in the country in size? it changes every year with enrollment.

coolhand
12-04-05, 02:10 AM
Usually, being a private institution means being better. This is not the case with USC, which has lower academic rankings than both UCLA and Cal. As a private school, USC is an underachiever. Every year, the London Times ranks the best colleges in the world. In the most recent edition of the Times Higher Education Supplement, UCLA was ranked number 26 in the world. Cal was ranked number 2 in the world. Stanford was ranked number 7. Where do you think USC was ranked in the world?

USC was ranked number 180 in the world by the London Times! I guess your entrance requirements aren't helping you much.

The London times? :gomer: sure they don't have an adgenda agianst private institutions. USC has always been know for its professional schools, Film, comm, business, engineering, dentistry, med and such.

its letters art and sciences is what hurts it, but its also what most people don't come to USC for. but things are changing on that front.

US News had UCLA ranked at number 25, Cal ranked at number 21, and USC ranked at number 30 for this year. That's because they consider the amount of money alumni give to each school. Of course private schools like USC will have inflated rankings in the US News guide. And even with that, UCLA is ranked higher in the US News list.

it also takes into accound research rankings.

Let's see here...UCLA-26, USC-180...USC better in academics? Please!

Tell that to the better student who enrolled into USC the past two years. plus, on average UCLA parents have a higher income then UCLA parents.

It's a known fact that UCLA looks at more than just your scores when selecting students. Ask anybody who's been turned down by the school. You need extracurricular activities as well as high gpa and SAT scores.

NO ****? so does every school bright eyes. :rolleyes:

And to the morons at SC who say they don't pay $30,000 a year, if you're getting loans, you will be paying for it. Unless you get grants or scholarships, you will be paying that community college in the ghetto sooner or later. Fight on for higher fees at a much lesser school!

The bottom line is that you're not better academically than UCLA or Cal, and you never will be. Your student body consists of people who were rejected by UCLA. If you want to go to a private school in California, go to Stanford. At least you get a superior education for the extra money you pay over there.

WOW, your vitrol is showing, i guess after getting beat for the 5th straight time shows the hate you feel towards SC.

I guess your UCLA education did not teach you reading comprehension because we were talking about the academic standard of football players. good one bright eyes. USC has a large endowment for scholorships and does alot to grant kids from the surrounding area a education. SC has supported many public high schools around the area making them top ranking in the state. What has UCLA done for the surronding Beverly Hills and Brentwood communities?

our student body is by people rejected by UCLA? not true now and not really ever true. just another myth perpetuated by USC's cross town bitches.

but one thing is true, UCLA football players are rejects form USC's team. :rofl:

if you need another box of tissues let me know.

coolhand
12-04-05, 02:21 AM
I like the dynamics of this USC UCLA rivalry.

UCLA get embarrased infront of the country and then UCLA people come forward and say that SC has lax academic standards for its players when its not any different then UCLA's (HINT HINT, everyone meets NCAA and then PAC-10 standards).

Then after that canard is defeated it goes to who's school is better academically. Which is as each year goes by looking worse and worse for UCLA.

oh yeah, jcollins posts at CCF :laugh:

Ankf00
12-04-05, 02:29 AM
so i guess you could not get into ITT Tech?

more like I was accepted to USC before they even received my rec's or official transcript... :laugh:
1000 GRE min == joke for what you're trying to pass off as a world-class private institution program...

USC has always been know for its professional schools, Film, comm, business, engineering, dentistry, med and such.
:rofl: USC's not even the best eng school in the city let alone the region let alone the state.

As for Ohio State's campus, at least I could take 3 steps away from campus without getting gunned down in a drive-by, too bad you can't say the asme thing about Inglewood or Watts :gomer:

The London times? sure they don't have an adgenda agianst private institutions.
yea, it's always an anti-USC/anti-west coast/anti-private school agenda :rofl:

yea, they really post minimums for the plethora of football players who attend graduate engineering programs... basically it's "as long as you'll pay us 35K a year, we'll let you in."

if you want to see other schools' reqs, then look it up yourself.

USC's eng school doesn't even require submission of a Statement of Purpose, which again is a joke. Michigan, Cal, Illinois and Texas have better eng programs as public schools, hahah

btw, you still never passed that doob...

dando
12-04-05, 02:50 AM
I am sure OSU has fine facilities and such. But OSU is top 4 in the country in size? it changes every year with enrollment.
d00d, it's a land grant uni, not a private school. Why don't you do a little research for the 411. The OSU meds, engineering, and biz schools are highly ranked for a pub school. Hey, I'm not the one trying to compare my school to NW, Stanford, Cal, ND, etc. YOU are the one trying to compare a private school to a public school. :shakehead

-Kevin

Ankf00
12-04-05, 02:58 AM
d00d, it's a land grant uni,

-Kevin
I always knew you guys had alot in common with Aggy ;) :D

*ducks*

dando
12-04-05, 03:05 AM

*ducks*
TX itself is a land grant. :p :D

-Kevin

Ankf00
12-04-05, 03:10 AM

-Kevin

nay, it was a thieving land grab, the proper term is "land grab" :)

dando
12-04-05, 03:13 AM

*ducks*

-Kevin

coolhand
12-04-05, 04:32 AM
more like I was accepted to USC before they even received my rec's or official transcript... :laugh:
1000 GRE min == joke for what you're trying to pass off as a world-class private institution program...

:rofl: USC's not even the best eng school in the city let alone the region let alone the state.

As for Ohio State's campus, at least I could take 3 steps away from campus without getting gunned down in a drive-by, too bad you can't say the asme thing about Inglewood or Watts :gomer:

yea, it's always an anti-USC/anti-west coast/anti-private school agenda :rofl:

yea, they really post minimums for the plethora of football players who attend graduate engineering programs... basically it's "as long as you'll pay us 35K a year, we'll let you in."

if you want to see other schools' reqs, then look it up yourself.

USC's eng school doesn't even require submission of a Statement of Purpose, which again is a joke. Michigan, Cal, Illinois and Texas have better eng programs as public schools, hahah

btw, you still never passed that doob...

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/eng/brief/engrank_brief.php

Your argument is falling like VY's heisman status

funny you are afriad to come to the city. I am sure USC does not have any more crime then any standard university. In fact petty theaft is probaly worse at UCLA andother schools.

coolhand
12-04-05, 04:35 AM
d00d, it's a land grant uni, not a private school. Why don't you do a little research for the 411. The OSU meds, engineering, and biz schools are highly ranked for a pub school. Hey, I'm not the one trying to compare my school to NW, Stanford, Cal, ND, etc. YOU are the one trying to compare a private school to a public school. :shakehead

-Kevin

you were the one with the "dwarf" comment.

Ankf00
12-04-05, 04:47 AM
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/eng/brief/engrank_brief.php

Your argument is falling like VY's heisman status

funny you are afriad to come to the city. I am sure USC does not have any more crime then any standard university. In fact petty theaft is probaly worse at UCLA andother schools.

yea, you know how South Central LA is just as safe as Palo Alto :laugh: Beverly Hills or Inglewood, hrm, I wonder which one has worse crime...

US News rankings are generally meaningless, how about you go talk to some faculty at UT, Michigan, Berkeley, Stanford and ask them what they think of USC's grad program, "not a top-flight research institution" is the most common refrain I was given.

but I'm sure someone who hasn't even earned his BS yet like you and knows next to nothing about grad admissions knows better

no Statement of Purpose required says everything that needs to be said :laugh: like I said, I was accepted at USC before they even received my rec's or official transcript. UCLA, Berkeley, Stanford, UCSD all kick USC's arse at grad eng.

jcollins28
12-04-05, 04:50 AM
The London times? sure they don't have an adgenda agianst private institutions. USC has always been know for its professional schools, Film, comm, business, engineering, dentistry, med and such.

The same London Times that ranked Standford 7th! So much for that it's a anti private school line you were taking. As for "Film, comm, business, engineering, dentistry, med and such." SC is not at the top in California for any of those fields. You your football ranked #1 and you killed UCLA. But trying to say that SC is in line academically is just foolish. That is all right though after Texas beats SC we will not have to hear from you for awhile. Since SC can not field any other team besides football.

coolhand
12-04-05, 04:53 AM
The same London Times that ranked Standford 7th! So much for that it's a anti private school line you were taking. As for "Film, comm, business, engineering, dentistry, med and such." SC is not at the top in California for any of those fields. You your football ranked #1 and you killed UCLA. But trying to say that SC is in line academically is just foolish. That is all right though after Texas beats SC we will not have to hear from you for awhile. Since SC can not field any other team besides football.

film is not top in california? i guess you are talking out of your ass and have your anti USC hate blurring your vision there.

funny how getting smeared at a football game made you blow your top in this thread.

coolhand
12-04-05, 05:00 AM
yea, you know how South Central LA is just as safe as Palo Alto :laugh: Beverly Hills or Inglewood, hrm, I wonder which one has worse crime...

obviously you don't know palo alto very well. and SC is not exactly south central los angeles. Look at a map son.

US News rankings are generally meaningless, how about you go talk to some faculty at UT, Michigan, Berkeley, Stanford and ask them what they think of USC's grad program, "not a top-flight research institution" is the most common refrain I was given.

not when comparing USC UCLA? so which is it, are they meaningful or not?

but I'm sure someone who hasn't even earned his BS yet like you and knows next to nothing about grad admissions knows better

your old, well you haven't..., you seem to always want to make this personal and it does nothing to make your point stronger.

no Statement of Purpose required says everything that needs to be said :laugh: like I said, I was accepted before they even received my rec's or official transcript. UCLA, Berkeley, Stanford, UCSD all kick USC's arse at grad eng.

obviously you have no clue about this subject, just like every other subject you try discussing around here.

I have no clue, i have no clue about your specific experience, but your desperatre attempt to knock Sc is unfounded as usual.

and about UC admissions, you don't even need to take the SAT to get through them, go to a JC for anywhere between 2-4 semesters with a B average and you can pretty much go to and UC you choose.

jcollins28
12-04-05, 05:14 AM
film is not top in california? i guess you are talking out of your ass and have your anti USC hate blurring your vision there.

funny how getting smeared at a football game made you blow your top in this thread.

Funny did you not just mention something about reading comprehension a post back? I did not say Film was not top in the State of California. I said USC Film school is not tops in California. Engineering at SC!..lol That is rich there!..lol I work with a lot of engineers. Most came out of Prudue those that did not though went to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. SC for engineering.. :rofl: :rofl: In fact every field you mentioned that SC excels at is way behind any of the Cal State/Cal Poly schools.

Ankf00
12-04-05, 05:16 AM
obviously you don't know palo alto very well. and SC is not exactly south central los angeles. Look at a map son.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Central_Los_Angeles

Landmarks

* University of Southern California
* Exposition Park
* Shrine Auditorium
* Automobile Club of Southern California
* Watts Towers
:gomer: yea, I need to be the one looking at a map

While both halves of the city contain homes that now cost anywhere from $700,000 to well in excess of $1 million, giving the entire city a somewhat-deserved reputation as a wealthy enclave, the fact is that the housing stock of south Palo Alto is rather middle-class in the style of mid-century California suburbia, and would not be so expensive were it not in such a desirable location, close to both Stanford University and the Silicon Valley. Typically, homes in the northern half of the city are even more expensive than those in the southern half. Palo Alto is also generally perceived to have excellent public schools and a high quality of life.
guess those Palo Altoans must've fooled me w/ their quaint middle-class facades the whole time I was visiting :gomer:

and about UC admissions, you don't even need to take the SAT to get through them, go to a JC for anywhere between 2-4 semesters with a B average and you can pretty much go to and UC you choose.
Berkeley will not accept any grad eng student w/ a B average unless there's nepotism or something, nice try though. funny, USC didn't even wait for my recommendations, transcript, or statement of purpose before they accepted me. oops, my bad, they didn't even require the SoP... yep, world-class engineering institution they are :laugh:

USC: Hollywood Aggy. :D

jcollins28
12-04-05, 05:26 AM

ROFLMAO!!! Post of the year!!!

Dr. Corkski
12-04-05, 05:59 AM
Quit reading Wikipedia Ank, you dork. :D

It normally takes a special kind of idiotic rambling for me to have to take Ank and dando's side. However that's the kind of stuff that usually appears at ccfantasies on a regular basis.

Hell even East Palo Alto isn't anywhere as ghetto as the area SC is in. Obviously SC is completely gated with full time security guards, and windows lined with bars, because it is in such a nice and upscale neighborhood. I don't know why anyone would even try to play it off when I have had someone from SC admin admit that to me. :laugh:

Oh yeah, I doubt theft is going to be much of a problem within the USC campus, since most of the students there just calls mommy and daddy when they need something.

As lame and as much of a douchebag move as it is for UCWestwood fans to bring up the academics crap after getting raped on the field, it is true that most people without a huge bankroll who actually want to learn would go to Westwood without a second thought. I can tell you first hand that USC accepted applicants that had no chance in hell at a top tier UC.

High school numbers and SAT are overrated anyways, and in noway predict success. I have come across people who have gone the JC route for one reason or another and are doing pretty well for themselves right now. Way too many kids fail when they get to college because their parents aren't around to push them anymore.

Tifosi24
12-04-05, 01:25 PM
No statement of purpose, in the words of the Jesus from Big Lebowski, "That is laughable man, HAHA!" There isn't an economics graduate program I either applied to or considered that didn't require a short statement of your goals and research ideas. Mind you, I didn't even apply to any top 20 programs in the nation. I now have the "privilage" of going to a private school and the only difference between what you learn is at the private school you get to pay a whole heck of a lot more for it, and you learn how to become a douchebag. Thank God I didn't go here for my undergrad.

coolhand
12-04-05, 03:40 PM

Funny did you not just mention something about reading comprehension a post back? I did not say Film was not top in the State of California. I said USC Film school is not tops in California. Engineering at SC!..lol That is rich there!..lol I work with a lot of engineers. Most came out of Prudue those that did not though went to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. SC for engineering.. In fact every field you mentioned that SC excels at is way behind any of the Cal State/Cal Poly schools.

UCLA would not be very proud of you in this debate. Who's film program was greater?

WickerBill
12-04-05, 03:44 PM
So, 619 on the eye black, eh....

coolhand
12-04-05, 03:45 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Central_Los_Angeles

:gomer: yea, I need to be the one looking at a map

guess those Palo Altoans must've fooled me w/ their quaint middle-class facades the whole time I was visiting :gomer:

again you have not been through all of palo alto.

Berkeley will not accept any grad eng student w/ a B average unless there's nepotism or something, nice try though. funny, USC didn't even wait for my recommendations, transcript, or statement of purpose before they accepted me. oops, my bad, they didn't even require the SoP... yep, world-class engineering institution they are :laugh:

Tell that to everyone who ranks it top 10

I still think you are afraid to come here.

coolhand
12-04-05, 03:52 PM
Quit reading Wikipedia Ank, you dork. :D

It normally takes a special kind of idiotic rambling for me to have to take Ank and dando's side. However that's the kind of stuff that usually appears at ccfantasies on a regular basis.

Hell even East Palo Alto isn't anywhere as ghetto as the area SC is in. Obviously SC is completely gated with full time security guards, and windows lined with bars, because it is in such a nice and upscale neighborhood. I don't know why anyone would even try to play it off when I have had someone from SC admin admit that to me. :laugh:

I have not said it was anything other then gheto, but there is crime at any university. When you have a large amout of students in a area, especially girls and such, there will be preitors showing up. I only know one person who has been mugged and that was just outside the UCLA campus.

Oh yeah, I doubt theft is going to be much of a problem within the USC campus, since most of the students there just calls mommy and daddy when they need something.

How does that change the rate of theft? kinda weak argument.

As lame and as much of a douchebag move as it is for UCWestwood fans to bring up the academics crap after getting raped on the field, it is true that most people without a huge bankroll who actually want to learn would go to Westwood without a second thought. I can tell you first hand that USC accepted applicants that had no chance in hell at a top tier UC.

Yes, USC has accepted more, mainly because people pick between UC's and USC for economic reasons. Makes sense. What you are saying have been true for along time but ever since samples has come to USC he has been changing it, 10 years ago it would have never been ranked what it is now. He is cutting down enrollement, cracking down on the type of sudents comming who are just wealthy kids looking for a good time and buying in all the nobel loriets and such he can get. USC is definetly on an upward trend and alot of that is coinciding with football. money + exposure like this can be turned into somthing good for the school

You should of seen the UCLA fans outside the stadium.

High school numbers and SAT are overrated anyways, and in noway predict success. I have come across people who have gone the JC route for one reason or another and are doing pretty well for themselves right now. Way too many kids fail when they get to college because their parents aren't around to push them anymore.

I think the JC route, although not a traditional college experience, is a very good route, its cheap and in the ned does not look any different then as if you went to a UC from the start. They probably do better because its more of a seamless trasition.

coolhand
12-04-05, 03:57 PM
So, 619 on the eye black, eh....

yes, a embarassed UCLA type came along trying to say that Reggie does not do an of his own work.

Fact is that if Reggie wanted to go to UCLA they would have bent over backwards for him

Fresno State brought alot bigger and louder crowd then UCLA did.