View Full Version : NFL - Week 13

Stu
12-03-05, 01:52 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/icemanstuewe/week13.jpg

Stu
12-03-05, 01:53 PM
Dallas Morning News

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...n.1c0ca92c.html

for those who don't have free account...

login: marketing@dallasnews.com
pass: dallasnews

apparently Irvin's boy "T" has come forward

Copied for Ank from the Week 12 thread.

WickerBill
12-03-05, 07:04 PM
My spidey senses are tingling in a bad way.... Plummer might be reverting to his old form this weekend. If he doesn't, Edwardo, watch out my man.

nrc
12-04-05, 01:57 AM
12 hours to the first playoff game of the season. Go Bengals!

Oh, and just in case...

Go Broncos!
Go Browns!
Go Raiders!

dando
12-04-05, 02:01 AM
12 hours to the first playoff game of the season. Go Bengals!

Oh, and just in case...

Go Broncos!
Go Browns!
Go Raiders!
Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey!

I certainly hope they iron out the issues from the first matchup. :)

-Kevin

Lizzerd
12-04-05, 02:25 AM
My Colts giving 15.5 points? That's too much for ANY NFL game. If I were a betting kind of guy... Hmmm... Well, I guess it could happen.

Screw it. Colts win, Titans beat spread.

dando
12-04-05, 02:56 AM
My Colts giving 15.5 points? That's too much for ANY NFL game. If I were a betting kind of guy... Hmmm... Well, I guess it could happen.

Screw it. Colts win, Titans beat spread.
Ja. I saw dat. :eek: +2 TDs is a huge spread for the NFL. IIRC, the spread against the Texans was less, and the Colts dint cover.

-Kevin

Stu
12-04-05, 08:19 AM
Ja. I saw dat. :eek: +2 TDs is a huge spread for the NFL. IIRC, the spread against the Texans was less, and the Colts dint cover.

-Kevin

I'll take the Colts on that one.

Ed_Severson
12-04-05, 10:47 AM
It seems my local Fox affiliate has decided to air "Once Upon a Texas Train" with Willie Nelson and Richard Widmark instead of the Bears-Packers game. It's only the oldest rivalry in the NFL, and it's not as if there are any playoff implications for either team. :rolleyes: :thumdown:

Dumb ****s ... if they want to air some corny-ass western comedy opera instead of football, they're going to be awfully lonely this afternoon.

Ankf00
12-04-05, 04:26 PM
'boys @ g-men... all the redneck goobers here are excited, I think maple leafs fans are the closest analogy I can think of when it comes to excitement and assumed return to dominance ;) :D

*ducks*

WickerBill
12-04-05, 04:52 PM
Guess ya should've taken the Colts and given the points....

Sean O'Gorman
12-04-05, 05:19 PM
It seems my local Fox affiliate has decided to air "Once Upon a Texas Train" with Willie Nelson and Richard Widmark instead of the Bears-Packers game. It's only the oldest rivalry in the NFL, and it's not as if there are any playoff implications for either team. :rolleyes: :thumdown:

Dumb ****s ... if they want to air some corny-ass western comedy opera instead of football, they're going to be awfully lonely this afternoon.

What playoff impacts were there for the Packers?

nrc
12-04-05, 05:44 PM
Who Dey!

Finally. The Bengals are assured of their first winning record in 15 years and have a two game lead on their first division champion in that same span.

Of course it's mainly thanks to Marvin Lewis, but hats off to Mike Brown. The turnaround started when he recognized that he was part of the problem and decided to bring in an outsider and let him build a team on his own terms.

The good news for Bengals fans is that there is still hope for improvement. First round pick Pollack is just now starting to show up after his long hold out and next year they get a very good safety back from IR.

dando
12-04-05, 05:50 PM
Who Dey!

Finally. The Bengals are assured of their first winning record in 15 years and have a two game lead on their first division champion in that same span.

Of course it's mainly thanks to Marvin Lewis, but hats off to Mike Brown. The turnaround started when he recognized that he was part of the problem and decided to bring in an outsider and let him build a team on his own terms.

The good news for Bengals fans is that there is still hope for improvement. First round pick Pollack is just now starting to show up after his long hold out and next year they get a very good safety back from IR.
Who Dey! Finally!

D's gotta get better for them to take the next step, tho.

-Kevin

Ed_Severson
12-04-05, 07:37 PM
What playoff impacts were there for the Packers?

Who said there were any for Green Bay? :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
12-04-05, 07:58 PM
Who said there were any for Green Bay? :gomer:

You did, apparently.

and it's not as if there are any playoff implications for either team.

TKGAngel
12-04-05, 08:09 PM
Bills lost 24-23 to frickin Miami. Stupid team gave up a 23-3 lead, going into the 4th Quarter :cry:

RHR_Fan
12-04-05, 08:12 PM
Oh man I'm glad I'm not a huge Packers fan...

~Nicole

Sean O'Gorman
12-04-05, 08:17 PM
Bills lost 24-23 to frickin Miami. Stupid team gave up a 23-3 lead, going into the 4th Quarter :cry:

...which looks bad enough until you remember that Rosenthals was in and threw that INT so late in the game. You guys need Holcomb back in. ;)

~Nicole

Welcome to twelve weeks ago. :gomer:

Ankf00
12-04-05, 08:17 PM
cowboys lost, g-men won. it's like 2 presents in one :)

Sean O'Gorman
12-04-05, 08:23 PM
This is so wrong:

http://www.vikings.com/cheerjunior.html

I'm surprised it doesn't say anything about boat passes. :gomer:

EDwardo
12-04-05, 08:24 PM
My spidey senses are tingling in a bad way.... Plummer might be reverting to his old form this weekend. If he doesn't, Edwardo, watch out my man.

Looks like you were right boss. Jake stepped on his snake.

Chiefs win! 31-27 :D

Larry Johnson is the real deal w/140 yards rushing.

And I was gratified to see the officials correct a really bad spot that might have tossed the game to the Nags late.

Ed_Severson
12-04-05, 08:34 PM
You did, apparently.

Do the words "either" and "both" mean the same thing in Cleveland? :gomer:

TKGAngel
12-04-05, 08:40 PM
This is so wrong:

http://www.vikings.com/cheerjunior.html

I'm surprised it doesn't say anything about boat passes. :gomer:

Heh. The Bills have the Junior Jills, so maybe its something that all the NFL teams have? Minus the boat thing, of course.

...which looks bad enough until you remember that Rosenthals was in and threw that INT so late in the game. You guys need Holcomb back in.

Holcomb and Losman both have their moments of brilliance, but get lost in the mediocrity put forth by the rest of the team. I honestly dont know which one of them would be better right now, and I say that as a JP Losman fan.

Dr. Corkski
12-04-05, 08:57 PM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/NCCB10212042004.jpg

WickerBill
12-04-05, 09:16 PM
Looks like you were right boss. Jake stepped on his snake.

Chiefs win! 31-27 :D

You're right, that was a, uhm, "generous" spot that got reversed. And I knew when Shanahan said mid-week that they were going to "open the game up" that it was code for "we're going to let Jake lose this game for us".

Dumb. I'm happy they had such a bad game plan and were in it to the end. Hopefully Kubiak hits Shanahan with a 2x4 and leaves him unconscious Mon-Wed when they put in the game plan.

Ankf00
12-04-05, 09:17 PM
Holcomb and Losman both have their moments of brilliance, but get lost in the mediocrity put forth by the rest of the team. I honestly dont know which one of them would be better right now, and I say that as a JP Losman fan.

JP Losman is yet another in the glorious and legendary line of highly-touted "pro prospect" Tulane quarterback NFL busts.

see: King, Shaun; Ramsey, Patrick

and Tulane's got another kid coming up the pipeline right now too :gomer:

dando
12-04-05, 09:20 PM
And I was gratified to see the officials correct a really bad spot that might have tossed the game to the Nags late.
Must have been a Big 10 crew calling that game. :shakehead

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
12-04-05, 09:31 PM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/NCCB10212042004.jpg

Yeah, but the joke is on those Panthers players once a big rash appears tomorrow morning. :D

Cam
12-04-05, 09:34 PM

~Nicole

Good Girl! :thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
12-04-05, 09:37 PM

~Nicole That f'n retard coach will be gone after this year. That's the good thing about this. He's the problem. DUmb, useless sons a bitch should have been hung after the first season.

Tony George
12-05-05, 01:34 AM
Yeah, but the joke is on those Panthers players once a big rash appears tomorrow morning. :D

I guess they should stay away from Ron Mexico! :gomer:

TKGAngel
12-05-05, 02:19 PM
JP Losman is yet another in the glorious and legendary line of highly-touted "pro prospect" Tulane quarterback NFL busts.

see: King, Shaun; Ramsey, Patrick

and Tulane's got another kid coming up the pipeline right now too :gomer:

I'm willing to give JP a break, since for all intents and purposes, it is his first NFL season. Sure he was touted as the next big thing, but he's a rookie. God didn't create the entire world all in one day; why should a team expect a rookie to lead a team to brilliance all in one season?