PDA

View Full Version : WTF? a Light Blue front row?

Cam
03-22-03, 07:48 AM
How much does that mess up your fantasy league? :saywhat:

Railbird
03-22-03, 09:15 AM
certainly an interesting change. I haven't had a chance to review the tape yet but the lineup seems to hold a few suprises.

WickerBill
03-22-03, 10:58 AM
All I can say is that Williams has some problems, but RS is their biggest one.

pchall
03-22-03, 11:05 AM
Renault? Renault 1 & 2?

Sacre bleu!

They will probably blow up by lap deux. ;)

03-22-03, 05:54 PM
I think the appropraite question is how early will the Renaults come in?

Despite their lack of pace in qualifying, both Williams' drivers seem pretty confident about their strategy for tomorrow. Are they on a 1-stopper? I would have to say that since they won that way last year, they could very well be on that game plan.

Go JPM! Go da Matta!

Hink
03-22-03, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by WickerBill
All I can say is that Williams has some problems, but RS is their biggest one.

I'm not big on the smiley thing, but I wish we had a Ralf Schumacher grimace.

Lizzerd
03-22-03, 07:14 PM
The red cars, on a 2 pit strategy, will be 1-2 after 10 laps, when the Renaults pit. This new qualifying rule makes for some interesting grids, but the race will pan out as per the usual. Williams may even be on a one stop schedule. Who knows? We don't. We can only speculate. I think you could still see JPM and Ralf both in the points, if not on the podium. We'll know for sure at aboout 4AM EST.

oddlycalm
03-22-03, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
after 10 laps, when the Renaults pit

Agreed based on the lap times, but the trap speeds from the Renaults give me a gut feeling that the grossly underpowered Renault engine theory may be a bit wide of the mark. Even on a very light fuel load those were some seriously fast speed numbers.

oc

mnkywrch
03-23-03, 01:34 AM
Renault had a good run last season at this same circuit.