PDA

View Full Version : Dear Bengals fans...

Lizzerd
11-29-05, 01:11 AM
You're welcome...

That is all. :D

dando
11-29-05, 10:25 AM
And for that we are truly thankful. Looking forward to dat rematch in the AFC Championship game. :)

-Kevin

nrc
11-29-05, 04:02 PM
I don't know if it will make much difference. You may have just made them mad. :)

The Bengals still need to beat the Steelers on Sunday in their house to really get a grip on the title. Otherwise they have to close out nearly perfect and hope for help from outside. Not a good spot to be in.

Hopefully the Bengals can look at their play and the Steelers play against like opponents the last two weeks and see that they're beatable. They just need to line up and play. And it might help if strong safety Ifeanyi Ohalete would pick this week to learn to tackle. :shakehead

dando
11-29-05, 04:49 PM
Hopefully the Bengals can look at their play and the Steelers play against like opponents the last two weeks and see that they're beatable. They just need to line up and play. And it might help if strong safety Ifeanyi Ohalete would pick this week to learn to tackle. :shakehead

Well, like Lap said Sunday, I think it's a mental thing against them. Hopefully the Colts game and the game last night opened their eyes and gave them the confidence to sack up Sunday.

Who Dey!

-Kevin

Lizzerd
11-30-05, 01:58 AM
Please beat the Steelers. Really. A guy on my bowling team is a big Pitt fan and last week he wore a Rothleshberger, or whatever, jersey on bowling night. It would just give me more ammo to mess with him. :thumbup:

P.S. I'm still not counting any chickens from all the eggs. **** happens, but for now, it's fun.

DjDrOmusic
11-30-05, 02:07 PM
I've said it a million times so once more won't hurt! I have 2 favorite teams, The Browns and whoever is playing the Steelers! GO BENGALS!!! :D ;) :thumbup:

Stu
11-30-05, 04:08 PM
I've said it a million times so once more won't hurt! I have 2 favorite teams, The Browns and whoever is playing the Steelers! GO BENGALS!!! :D ;) :thumbup:

I hate the Bengals. I really really hate them. But then again, they are playing the Steelers.

Heres hoping they kill each other.