PDA

View Full Version : NFL - Week 12

Stu
11-24-05, 07:56 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/icemanstuewe/week12.jpg

racermike
11-26-05, 08:58 PM
Big sunday this week.

I just got tickets today for the Seahawks/Giants game. Gonna leave Portland around 7am to get up there.

If anyone up there knows the best place to park and/or tailgate, let me know!

Stu
11-27-05, 10:16 AM
BIZUMP for games today.

nrc
11-27-05, 09:35 PM
Bengals put up big points on the Ravens to stay on track in the AFC North. They made it harder than it needed to be by relaxing too early, but they managed to put the finishing touches on at the end.

Next week against the Steelers will likely determine the AFC North championship.

Stupid Cardinals go for it on 4th and one from their own 40 with 4:30 left while down just 17-10. Jags have the inside track to one of the AFC Wildcard spots leaving Cincy or Pittsburgh battling the Chiefs and Chargers for the other.

dando
11-27-05, 09:53 PM
Bengals put up big points on the Ravens to stay on track in the AFC North. They made it harder than it needed to be by relaxing too early, but they managed to put the finishing touches on at the end.

Next week against the Steelers will likely determine the AFC North championship.

Stupid Cardinals go for it on 4th and one from their own 40 with 4:30 left while down just 17-10. Jags have the inside track to one of the AFC Wildcard spots leaving Cincy or Pittsburgh battling the Chiefs and Chargers for the other.
Who Dey! Haven't seen the game yet (it's PVR'd), but I listened to the homertown crew's call of the game. Lap suggesed that Palmer, et al. respect the Steelers too much, and that it's a mental block against them. Gotta say that makes sense. The conference IS on the line this week, as I just can't see the Brownies beating the Steelers even if Santa comes early in Cleveland.

Oh, and Leftwich broke his ankle today, so the Jags have a huge hill to climb. (sux for my FFL team, tho. :( )

-Kevin

dando
11-27-05, 10:19 PM
Big sunday this week.

I just got tickets today for the Seahawks/Giants game. Gonna leave Portland around 7am to get up there.

If anyone up there knows the best place to park and/or tailgate, let me know!
Looks like ya had a great game to see up there. :thumbup:

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-27-05, 10:41 PM
texans... :laugh:

g-men... :mad:

dando
11-27-05, 10:45 PM
texans... :laugh:

24-3 @ the half!?! I thought only Okie State lost leads like that in the 2nd half? :gomer:

G-Men = pretenders. That loss to the Vikes @ home was telling. The showdown against Big D next week will be for the division.

Oh and Chris Simms and the Chrissy Simms cat fight = :rofl:

:gomer:

-Kevin

dando
11-27-05, 10:55 PM
And speaking of Big D:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2238758

PLANO, Texas -- Former Dallas Cowboys receiver and current ESPN studio analyst Michael Irvin was charged with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia after police searched his vehicle during a traffic stop, Plano police said Sunday.

:laugh:

-Kevin

nrc
11-28-05, 12:15 AM
Oh, and Leftwich broke his ankle today, so the Jags have a huge hill to climb. (sux for my FFL team, tho. :( )

Ouch. That certainly opens the other wildcard up, but they've still got the easiest record of any wildcard contender. Pencil in a loss to Indy and they probably still have to lose two of four against Cleveland, Houston, San Francisco, and Tennessee to give up that spot.

Go Colts!

Ankf00
11-28-05, 12:31 AM
And speaking of Big D:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2238758

:laugh:

-Kevin

drugs? in the highly affluent community of Plano, TX? naaaaaaaaaaw. who's ever heard of that? :gomer:

Winston Wolfe
11-28-05, 12:49 AM
Ank - did you say "high"..... :D

Michael dont do dat stuff no mo'.... he is in the booth with respectable job with the 5th network, and he would not jepordize his position as an analyst for some cheap high... oh yeah, and T.O. was treated unfairly and unjustly by the League as well. :shakehead

WickerBill
11-28-05, 07:05 AM
I'm already hoping for an intelligible replacement for him on Countdown. NFL Network has Rod Woodson *and* Emmitt Smith, both of who would run circles around Michael "I lub da Indapliz Coats" Irvin.

Ankf00
11-28-05, 08:51 PM
on Dan Patrick today, Patrick twice alluded to it as "crack pipe" and he said yes the first time then corrected him with "paraphernalia" the 2nd time... DP asked him about drug test once and he went off on the whole family spiel. DP asked him again and he talked about having to clear things with his lawyers because of "all the legalities they can twist"....

the police report says it was a pipe with marijuana residue in a versaci sunglass bag tucked under the seat and there were baggies with MJ residue and a lighter too...

he told the cops "it's my brother's" but then told reporters "it was my friend's"

rat. the Dallas radio wankers are already in full whine about "anti-Dallas hall of fame bias" because of it, it's hilarious...

dando
11-28-05, 11:58 PM
I'm already hoping for an intelligible replacement for him on Countdown. NFL Network has Rod Woodson *and* Emmitt Smith, both of who would run circles around Michael "I lub da Indapliz Coats" Irvin.
In addition to taking TO's side. :mad:

You had a nice gig Mike. Time to go pimp sumthin' else....how 'bout drugs like some of your other teamates? :shakehead

-Kevin

Ankf00
12-03-05, 12:32 PM
Dallas Morning News

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/120305dnspoirvin.1c0ca92c.html

for those who don't have free account...

login: marketing@dallasnews.com
pass: dallasnews

apparently Irvin's boy "T" has come forward

Stu
12-03-05, 01:54 PM
started a week 13 thread.