PDA

View Full Version : HELP OffCamber Members in CBUS or beyond!

DjDrOmusic
11-23-05, 06:42 PM
It's time for me to start begging once again for 1500 orphaned kids who have nothing or no one and need a toy for Christmas! I have had a friendly rivalry with Magic 98.9 FM for the past 5 years, trying to collect more toys than they do during their radiothon, and I've done just that for the last 4! If you can please give a toy, anything will do, unwrapped for any age between 0-18.
I have an agreement with Starchild Comics, 419 Agler Rd. in Gahanna, where you can buy an inexpensive toy, and leave it at the store for pickup. He will match each purchase with a donation. If you need a toy picked up, send me a note and I'll make sure it gets to the kids. Thanks in advance and have a great Holiday! :)

TravelGal
11-24-05, 01:48 AM
Does he take credit cards by phone??

DjDrOmusic
11-25-05, 01:37 PM
[/QUOTE=TravelGal]Does he take credit cards by phone??[/QUOTE]
YES!! You can call and give him your card number, his phone number is (614) 471-7999. He has a lot of action figures, diecast toys, comics, dolls, trading cards, etc. and he 's making categories in the 5, 10, 15, 20 dollar range to make it easier for everyone. Just tell him how much and he'll run the card and put the toy in the box.
He'll also take Paypal, the email address is collapsed_dream@yahoo.com. NOTE: There is an underscore between collapsed and dream. Thanks everyone!

TravelGal
11-26-05, 02:57 AM
I'll get on it on Monday. Shopping this weekend is too crazy for him to want to take a phone call for a (relatively) small amount.

Makes sense to me to use the phone since Paypall costs him more money than using a credit card. At least I think it does. Besides, I think I'll enjoy talking to them and saying what a nice thing they (AND YOU) are doing.