PDA

View Full Version : 11/22/63

2DB
11-22-05, 11:03 AM
I wonder if there is anyone left alive who knows the truth about what went on that day. Over the years movies and spectulations have been made but the conspiracy theory still remains.
After many years Deep Throat surfaced, could that happen in this case? Any thoughts?
For me it was, and still is, deeply memorable.

Kelvis

Jervis Tetch 1
11-22-05, 11:09 AM
I wonder if there is anyone left alive who knows the truth about what went on that day. Over the years movies and spectulations have been made but the conspiracy theory still remains.
After many years Deep Throat surfaced, could that happen in this case? Any thoughts?
For me it was, and still is, deeply memorable.

Kelvis
It will be long time before any of us knows what really happened. I know I'll probably be gone by then.

Stu
11-22-05, 11:25 AM
It will be long time before any of us knows what really happened. I know I'll probably be gone by then.

Havn't you seen that documentary JFK??????

Wait, Oliver Stone made that? Nevermind that then.

Ankf00
11-22-05, 11:53 AM
The scene's supposed to be a couple of miles from my place near the american airlines arena, might check it out if the crowds aren't bad before the Mavs game...

KaBoom21
11-24-05, 09:34 AM
The scene's supposed to be a couple of miles from my place near the american airlines arena, might check it out if the crowds aren't bad before the Mavs game...
Maybe it's because I've always been interested in the whole assassination thing, but when I went there about 10 years ago, it was such an eerie experience. The place remains pretty much the same since '63.

EDwardo
11-24-05, 09:51 AM
I was 10 at the time. My dad was in the Air Force and we lived on base. The assassination triggered a full alert. I recall being very scared. We had tickets for the circus the next night. The arena was full, no doubt because everyone thought it might be a chance to escape the trauma. I remember it as a subdued event.
My mother and I were watching the news coverage of Oswald Sunday morning when he was shot.

It was a very sad time.

2DB
11-25-05, 10:15 AM
Back then Indy had four TV channels and the entire weekend was consumed by coverage from Dallas and DC. I could be wrong but I can't remember anything else being on except maybe WTTV 4, which was not associated with any of the big three networks.

Kelvis

Ziggy
11-25-05, 11:44 AM
check out a really cheap documentary

"Interview with the Assassin"

video store down from our homes has it in stock. About 40 minutes long. It's just thought provoking.

Happy Thanksgiving Kelvis, thought about our friends alot yesterday.......

Ziggy