PDA

View Full Version : Yoong Faster Than LeMarie!

pchall
03-21-03, 01:02 PM
But they both are in the "Minardi" slots on the Practice 1 time sheet.

pchall
03-21-03, 05:26 PM
Well, it's quals and Lemarie is trying hard to keep his job.

Meanwhile, the new hero driver for DCR is learning how to drive a racing car again after all those F1 goodies in the Minardi.

:D

JLMannin
03-21-03, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by pchall
But they both are in the "Minardi" slots on the Practice 1 time sheet.

They outqualified the Jaguars? :rofl:

Dr. Corkski
03-21-03, 06:59 PM
Yoong only a microscopic 6+ secs off the pace, and two off of his Swiss legend teammate Joel Camathias. Must be putting the "Speed" in "Lotto Speed".

Gurneyflap
03-21-03, 07:18 PM
Now, boys...let's try to forget all that Euro-trash F-1 stuff and see if we can't get these guys to be contributing members of the new CART family. Wouldn't you feel better about our "product" if they could begin to improve their times and compete? It's early in the season. I hope the gap narrows with experience. I wish only good things for ALL!

Railbird
03-21-03, 09:18 PM
The Coyne opperation pulls a vacuum, neither of the wankers plugged into them at this point in time can hit an apex as well as they can sign a check and it looks like DC isn't interested in anything other than cashing those checks.

This team is the worst example of what "deal money" gets you.

pchall
03-22-03, 12:10 AM
Interestingly, after reading longer stories about Yoong and his champcar ride this weekend, it seems as if he is not bringing money at this point.

As for his times, I read elsewhere that he got into the high 1.21s but lost that lap due to causing a red.