PDA

View Full Version : Bengals/Colts

pchall
11-20-05, 07:22 PM
First drive after halftime. Colts 35, Bengals 34

If you never see me post again it's because I had multiple heart attacks and then stroked out.

;)

dando
11-20-05, 07:23 PM
First drive after halftime. Colts 35, Bengals 34

If you never see me post again it's because I had multiple heart attacks and then stroked out.

;)
No doubt, homey. Instant Classic! :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Kevin

Cam
11-20-05, 08:20 PM
GAME! :thumbup:

spinner26
11-20-05, 09:03 PM
Not bad for a bunch of millionaires out playing a game huh?

dando
11-20-05, 09:32 PM
Heckuva game. 'grats to the Dolts. I hope these two ace off in the ACF Championship Game. :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Kevin

Lizzerd
11-20-05, 09:58 PM
Great game by two fine teams. Bengals will threaten big accomplishments the rest of this year and in years to come. Carson Palmer is the real deal (but so is Peyton).

Graphic on CBS said that four of the last six teams that started 10-0 won the Super Bowl. I'm not counting any chickens yet, but my hopes sure are high. In the last 10 years the Pacers and Colts have been close to a championship, but never got the big prize. Anything can happen, like Peyton or Edge going down for the season, or running into a buzz saw somewhere in the playoffs, or just having that one bad day somewhere in the post-season, but I've got a good feeling about this year.

Steelers in The RCA Dome next Monday. Another big test, with more to come.

Go Colts!

rabbit
11-20-05, 10:08 PM
Steelers in The RCA Dome next Monday. Another big test, with more to come.

Go Colts!Roethlisberger is supposed to be back.

Cam
11-20-05, 10:18 PM
Roethlisberger is supposed to be back.

So? :saywhat:

Sean O'Gorman
11-20-05, 10:32 PM
So? :saywhat:

So, having a quarterback who doesn't drop the snap is going to be good for the Steelers. :)

Cam
11-20-05, 10:47 PM
byte me...... :rolleyes:

Sean O'Gorman
11-20-05, 11:30 PM
Grow up. It was a legitimate comment.

Hmm, a quarterback who has only lost to the Patriots, or a guy can barely take a snap without screwing it up. Yeah, you were completely right the first time, it makes no difference as far as how competitive the Steelers will be. :rolleyes:

Cam
11-20-05, 11:35 PM
You are right.... You have to get in EVERY thread! :rolleyes:

rabbit
11-21-05, 02:17 AM
So? :saywhat: :confused:

Pittsburgh is a better team with him. It should make for a good game. That's all I was sayin'.

Go Browns :gomer: