PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton through 2010

KLang
11-17-05, 07:01 PM
Extention announced today plus additional seating etc.... :thumbup:

link (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=9857)

G.
11-17-05, 09:38 PM
Most excellent!

jonovision_man
11-18-05, 11:00 AM
Sweet. :thumbup:

Great attendance, festival atmosphere AND best of all great racing. All the elements of an on-going success.

jono

KLang
11-18-05, 01:34 PM
I see there is a 6 page thread at gomerville about the impending demise of this race. :rofl:

jonovision_man
11-18-05, 03:05 PM
I see there is a 6 page thread at gomerville about the impending demise of this race. :rofl:

Sigh. Yes. Usual suspects.

If they want to bash CCWS, there's better targets than the race that was a huge success in its first year and just committed for 5 more years. :shakehead Maybe someone should remind them about Ansan?

jono

KLang
11-18-05, 03:18 PM
Sigh. Yes. Usual suspects.

I'll never understand how they can spend so much time talking about a series they despise. :shakehead

cameraman
11-18-05, 03:35 PM
But but but the title sponsor hasn't been signed yet...

It is doomed :gomer: :shakehead

It is the most up-to-date source of CCWS news though.
I swear they must pay for continuous business news searches to stay so up to the minute on everything and anything related to Champ Car.

Skater_36
11-18-05, 04:07 PM
I'll never understand how they can spend so much time talking about a series they despise. :shakehead

I get the impression that they are not the most popular guys with full social calendars. Internet message boards and bashing CCWS are a huge part of their lives. :gomer:

RARules
11-18-05, 05:20 PM
But but but the title sponsor hasn't been signed yet...

It is doomed :gomer: :shakehead

It is the most up-to-date source of CCWS news though.
I swear they must pay for continuous business news searches to stay so up to the minute on everything and anything related to Champ Car.

Just be glad they're there and not here! I can easily avoid them that way. We'd want the D&G gomers to be Champ Car fans? Think about what these forums would look like with a unified series. Everybody would be buying bigger pipes to their forum servers... Sigh.

mueber
11-18-05, 05:35 PM

They have nothing else to do.

Great news for a SERIES that is going to be a success.